US Embassy in Ottawa flying gay pride flag-good for you America!

garion13a5

Mar 28, 2016
Hello,

I was heartened by the solidarity of Americans in the face of the most recent Muslim attack in Orlando. It was good to see Americans standing behind their fellow citizens. It goes well with the Eiffel Tower in Paris showing the pride colours and Tel Aviv showing the pride flag. While we know Israel has long been the victim of Muslim violence, France is only starting to suffer from this horrible scourge as is the United States. United, the West can stand against the tyranny of this backward medieval faith.

garion13a5

Hello,

I was heartened by the solidarity of Americans in the face of the most recent Muslim attack in Orlando. It was good to see Americans standing behind their fellow citizens. It goes well with the Eiffel Tower in Paris showing the pride colours and Tel Aviv showing the pride flag. While we know Israel has long been the victim of Muslim violence, France is only starting to suffer from this horrible scourge as is the United States. United, the West can stand against the tyranny of this backward medieval faith.

garion13a5

There's nothing to be proud of if you're a homo.

America was attacked. The gay flag only represents a small portion of the population and not everyone who was in the club that night. If gays really want equality then fly the American flag when ISIS attacks and not their own flag.

Hello,

garion13a5

Don't go postal on us....ok?

America was attacked. The gay flag only represents a small portion of the population and not everyone who was in the club that night. If gays really want equality then fly the American flag when ISIS attacks and not their own flag.

BINGO!!! It was an attack on America

Hello,

garion13a5

Don't go postal on us....ok?

Common misconception.

Are you going faggot on us?

Forum List

Back