One-Month Old Child Among 32 Shot in Chicago - BLM Bro

Seems the BLM crowd is trying to break its own record:
Hell, the weekend hasn't even started.

Don't you know? Black lives only matter to BLM when they're killed by a white cop.
All Americans have to be fully aware of the huge racism problem in their country.

The next step is to finally reach the understanding that America created an everlasting 'RACE' problem in the 60's when it refused t address the problem.

Other democracies moved forward while America erected monuments to honour slavery and racism.

The Union of states demanded that southern racists had to be pacified by an acceptance that black people couldn't become equals.

Now there's no way out!
And of course Trump has capitalized on it to his advantage in the same way Hitler used the Jews as his drawing card.
Was it racism that shot the month-old child, or perhaps the same MAGA hat-wearing Trump supporters who attacked the black fag in Chicago?

Don't you know? Black lives only matter to BLM when they're killed by a white cop.
All Americans have to be fully aware of the huge racism problem in their country.

The next step is to finally reach the understanding that America created an everlasting 'RACE' problem in the 60's when it refused t address the problem.

Other democracies moved forward while America erected monuments to honour slavery and racism.

The Union of states demanded that southern racists had to be pacified by an acceptance that black people couldn't become equals.

Now there's no way out!
And of course Trump has capitalized on it to his advantage in the same way Hitler used the Jews as his drawing card.
Was it racism that shot the month-old child, or perhaps the same MAGA hat-wearing Trump supporters who attacked the black fag in Chicago?
I'm a Canadian who has no dog in your fight.
Some American shot the child.
I just see a lot more American children, and adults, being shot dead for domestic political purposes.
As so many Americans proclaim, American cities have become shitholes.

Where did they get their guns? Didn't every gun on the streets and in homes originally get there, legally?
That’s a good question CareForAll and I’m going to have to research that question and get back with you;)

Without sourced information, my guess would be that many guns still get in illegally because we hear about guns being confiscated at the border that were on the way to being sold on the black market. Black market guns are harder to trace when serial numbers have been marred, and as we know this is a well known tactic used by people intending to commit crimes and making it harder to trace origins. Good question:)

Where did they get their guns? Didn't every gun on the streets and in homes originally get there, legally?
No.
I think the point the communists in the WH are trying to make is that gun dealers sold them their guns illegally.
It's illegal to sell guns to felons.
Your post contains the main reason for the continuation of black market gun sales: repeat felons who plan to continue their thug lives know using a gun much harder to trace is way better than stealing their uninvolved uncle’s gun.

the blm idiots ignore the fact that the overwhelming majority of blacks killed in the USA every year are killed by other blacks.
And the vast majority of whites are killed by other whites.
Were you aware of that, or just playing dumb :confused-84:
are you aware that way more blacks are killed then whites and way more blacks are in jail then whites. what do you think is the reason for that and it is not racism

Blacks are more likely to live in poverty and recruited into gangs/ drugs/ etc etc. Poverty, not race is the problemo. Oh yes, and don't believe a damn word Donnie says about black crime or Cliven Bundy says about "The Negro" ;)

You're missing the main point. Racism on black people created the situation in which they became poor people. And then poor and destitute people turned to crime at higher levels than others.

White America never did allow black Americans to rise up out of poverty because opportunity was denied them because of their skin colour.

Generally speaking, America took a wrong turn in the 60's when it refused to let go of racism. Now a situation has been created that appears to be irreversible. The American south even turned to erecting monuments to honour racism!

Other countries handled the issue of moving away from racist attitudes but far too many Americans refused to let it go.

America created it's bad black population where other countries didn't.

Is there any sense in either side pretending it doesn't exist?
No one asked me for my opinion about your posts DonaldH, but I feel the need to express myself considering that this is a public forum. Your posts have a constant theme with specific elements: cheerleading for divisional chaos in the states - even though you claim to have no dog in the fight you obviously have at least a chicken in it, otherwise why post daily negativity about another country when you don’t have a dog in the race? What is your motivation since that’s the case? There are several possible answers but not one is a good intention.

Perhaps, I’m just reacting because you are using the same “surname initial” that I use, and in no way want to be mistakenly connected to you. Your repetitive anti-US rhetoric, all is lost, no hope whatsoever, doom and gloom messages are ludicrous because either, you have nothing of any real value to add or, you are a paid shill…I’m at a loss for any other possibility. Back to my question-what is your personal motivation on this board?

Sounds like they need some more guns and ammo.
No, they have plenty. They need some intelligence, but this is a city that has Lori Lightfoot as mayor, so there you go.

They get what they vote in. 1 month olds with headshots, no problem as Dykefoot sez crime is going down!
No matter who is elected the shootings will continue.
Trump will put an end to shootings and murdering babies.

edit: After rereading this post, I realized how lovely it would be if we put President back in office now rather than 2024. After all, he won the election.

Last edited:

Now there's no way out!
I'm a Canadian who has no dog in your fight.
Some American shot the child.
I just see a lot more American children, and adults, being shot dead for domestic political purposes.
As so many Americans proclaim, American cities have become shitholes.
I don't give a rat's ass where you're from. Was it racism that shot a one-month old child or not?

After a bit of searching I found two markets that have a lot of illegal gun activity going on: cryptomarket and the dark web.

The following source is an extensive study regarding these two markets as well as other factors that support gun traffickers- those who engage in dark web gun sales and cryptocurrency markets via illegal activity of their own choosing, acquire guns to sell them for more money over retail price to enhance their profit margin and sell to people who will pay more because they are convicted felons who can’t legally purchase them.

Now there's no way out!

What a load of crap.

There is no huge racism problem in the country. The problem is the few race baiters, including the MSM, that's keeping racism alive. (for a profit)

In the 60's, the civil rights act was passed. So yeah, they were addressing it. But no one changes their mind, beliefs or feelings just because a law was passed. It took the democrats 30 years to finally get it through their heads that "all men were created equal."

This is what happens when only the bad guys have guns and ammo.

Decent folks with guns and ammo, are now shopping online. Shopping is much safer. All you have to worry about are porch pirates.
1626015941230.png

Now there's no way out!

What a load of crap.

There is no huge racism problem in the country. The problem is the few race baiters, including the MSM, that's keeping racism alive. (for a profit)

In the 60's, the civil rights act was passed. So yeah, they were addressing it. But no one changes their mind, beliefs or feelings just because a law was passed. It took the democrats 30 years to finally get it through their heads that "all men were created equal."
It's hard to judge the extent of the racism in America but there's no doubt in the least that Trump has promoted it as his main drawing card, for his political gain.

Is this board indicative of America's racism or is it mostly just extremists that promote racism?
It being the latter could be your point to debate.
I'm always curious to determine that as an indicating factor.

Forum List

Back