One in every Five Americans think Obama is a Muslim

Incorrect. In Islam, everyone is born as a Muslim. You simply aren't held accountable for your apostasy if you're born into an unbelieving family. You are as much of a Muslim as Obama. Now, all of you quit acting as if you know anything about Islam and move on. He's not one of us.
:lol::lol::lol:

If your father is a muslim then the child is muslim at birth. Obama is a muslim.

Hey, dipshit, did you read what I posted? You were a Muslim at birth, too, along with everybody else.

Hey, dipshit, did you read what I posted? You were a Muslim at birth, too, along with everybody else.

Ummm......

WA_dragon_I_dont_think_so.jpg
:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger as saying, "No babe is born but upon Fitra. It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." - Sahih Muslim, Destiny, no. 6426​

Abu Infidelis reported Allah Messenger was wrong in saying "No babe is born but upon Fitra. It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." - Saya Me Dee Infidel no.666

Last edited:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger as saying, "No babe is born but upon Fitra. It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." - Sahih Muslim, Destiny, no. 6426​

Abu Infidelis reported Allah Messenger was wrong in saying "No babe is born but upon Fitra. It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." - Saya Me Dee Infidel no.666

If you haven't caught on yet, people are claiming that Obama is a Muslim according to "Islamic law." I'm pointing out that all of you were Muslims according to Islam. I'm not telling you to believe it if you don't want to, so no need to get your Huggies in a bunch, okay? :eusa_eh:

If you haven't caught on yet, people are claiming that Obama is a Muslim according to "Islamic law." I'm pointing out that all of you were Muslims according to Islam. I'm not telling you to believe it if you don't want to, so no need to get your Huggies in a bunch, okay? :eusa_eh:

According to Islamic Law, if your father is a muslim then you are a Muslim at birth and will always be a Muslim.

According to Islamic Law, if your father is a muslim then you are a Muslim at birth and will always be a Muslim.

Are you really going to lecture me about Islamic law, you fucking moron? :rofl:

Post proof from scripture. I've already shown you that Islam holds that all people are born as Muslims.

Huggies are riding quite comfy thank you... I know what you are saying. Im not stupid... I was just having some fun.

You can believe I was muslim at birth, and I can tell you I disagree with you. We can go back and forth all night on it. I personally believe otherwise and thats what counts to me.
I was born into sin and have given my heart to Jesus Christ and NO other. I pray daily for forgiveness, b/c I sin daily as I believe we all do... thats my belief.

In no way am I going to diminish what you may believe. That is between you and your God (Allah). I can only answer for myself when the day of judgement comes.

If you want to believe that I am a wayward muslim, then so be it.

Now was'nt that a civilized exchange?

:happy-1:

Huggies are riding quite comfy thank you... I know what you are saying. Im not stupid... I was just having some fun.

You can believe I was muslim at birth, and I can tell you I disagree with you. We can go back and forth all night on it. I personally believe otherwise and thats what counts to me.
I was born into sin and have given my heart to Jesus Christ and NO other. I pray daily for forgiveness, b/c I sin daily as I believe we all do... thats my belief.

In no way am I going to diminish what you may believe. That is between you and your God (Allah). I can only answer for myself when the day of judgement comes.

That's not even what I'm saying, man, I don't expect you to believe it. If people here are going to make claims based on Islamic teachings, though, I'm going to correct them if they're wrong.

Post proof from scripture. I've already shown you that Islam holds that all people are born as Muslims.

Um, it looks that way, you little pissant cocksucker. If your father is a muslim then you are a muslim at birth and will always be a muslim. According to Islamic Law.

Um, it looks that way, you little pissant cocksucker. If your father is a muslim then you are a muslim at birth and will always be a muslim. According to Islamic Law.

Having trouble reading?

"Post proof from scripture. I've already shown you that Islam holds that all people are born as Muslims."

Having trouble reading?

"Post proof from scripture. I've already shown you that Islam holds that all people are born as Muslims."

No, you haven't shown me that. Show me.

:lol:

I can't get over how abjectly stupid you must be to insist that you're correct when a Muslim corrects you about Islam. As if that wasn't enough, I posted scripture that proves my claim. Reading a news article doesn't make you an Islamic scholar, numbnuts. Whoever dropped you on your head as a child must feel horrible when you do dumb crap like this.

That's not even what I'm saying, man, I don't expect you to believe it. If people here are going to make claims based on Islamic teachings, though, I'm going to correct them if they're wrong.

Dude.... man.... you believe it... I never said you expect ME to believe it...

I get it.

Thats your belief, not mine.

Having trouble reading?

No, you haven't shown me that. Show me.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger as saying, "No babe is born but upon fitra. It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." - Sahih Muslim, Destiny, no. 6426

:lol:

I can't get over how abjectly stupid you must be to insist that you're correct when a Muslim corrects you about Islam. As if that wasn't enough, I posted scripture that proves my claim. Reading a news article doesn't make you an Islamic scholar, numbnuts. Whoever dropped you on your head as a child must feel horrible when you do dumb crap like this.

You're a muslim? Wow. You're not a very good representative for Islam to act and talk like that. I'm sure all the people who are lurking will get a very bad impression of Islam from your words and actions here.

Forum List

Back