One in every Five Americans think Obama is a Muslim

Having trouble reading?

"Post proof from scripture. I've already shown you that Islam holds that all people are born as Muslims."

No, you haven't shown me that. Show me.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger as saying, "No babe is born but upon fitra. It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." - Sahih Muslim, Destiny, no. 6426

That is not Islamic Law.

Who cares..........................

And does it really matter???????????????????

obama_total_approval_august_15_2010.jpg

firmly in the low 40's.................and falling like a stone in water s0ns!!!!

Last edited:
:lol:

I can't get over how abjectly stupid you must be to insist that you're correct when a Muslim corrects you about Islam. As if that wasn't enough, I posted scripture that proves my claim. Reading a news article doesn't make you an Islamic scholar, numbnuts. Whoever dropped you on your head as a child must feel horrible when you do dumb crap like this.

I cant get over how you insist that you are right just b/c the quoran says it is so...

Pretty arrogant if ya ask me.

So if I post scripture from my Bible does that make it true.

I dont think so... its true because I believe it to be.

I am only responsible for ME.

BTW... I was born white, not muslim.
:tongue:

I can't get over how abjectly stupid you must be to insist that you're correct when a Muslim corrects you about Islam. As if that wasn't enough, I posted scripture that proves my claim. Reading a news article doesn't make you an Islamic scholar, numbnuts. Whoever dropped you on your head as a child must feel horrible when you do dumb crap like this.

You're a muslim? Wow. You're not a very good representative for Islam to act and talk like that. I'm sure all the people who are lurking will get a very bad impression of Islam from your words and actions here.

When you find yourself in a heated discussion with me, don't take anything personally. Shit-talking is cathartic and is something I need to do every once in a while.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger as saying, "No babe is born but upon fitra. It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." - Sahih Muslim, Destiny, no. 6426

That is not Islamic Law.

What about this?
Abu Infidelis reported Allah Messenger was wrong in saying "No babe is born but upon Fitra. It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." - Saya Me Dee Infidel no.666

When you find yourself in a heated discussion with me, don't take anything personally. Shit-talking is cathartic and is something I need to do every once in a while.

What you need to do is go and get an advance on one of those 72 virgins, and loosen up a bit
. :lol:

That is not Islamic Law.

Shari'ah is derived entirely from the Qur'an and the words and actions of Muhammad (SAWS) as recorded in ahadith. Sorry, you're incorrect.

Prove it with scripture.

I don't need scripture. It is Islamic Law.

Prove it.

I don't need to prove anything. It's Islamic Law. I stand by that.

Let me tell you how this works, you dumb fucking muslim. This is America. I spoke my piece. Now it's your job to prove me wrong and make your case if you can.

You can't. Now take your flabby muslim ass down the road.

About 20 percent of all U.S. heads of household have never sent an e-mail, and about 20 million households, or 18 percent, are without Internet access, according to a study released in May........

Coincidence?

Problem is that the ones who believe he is a Muslim receive endless chain emails spreading the latest misinformation

In Islam, if your father is a muslim then you are a muslim by birth automatically. Obama is a muslim according to Islam. Nothing wrong with that. This is America and we all believe in religious freedom.
Except when you call yourself a Christian.

Since he's an infidel, will he have to jihaad himself?
:confused:

Forum List

Back