One false flag away from WWIII

Fully aware that Russia is a nuclear superpower, the Davos elites continue to pressure Russia and beat their war drums.

What happens if China, or the CIA or Iran, or the CIA or Islamic Jihadists or the CIA launch an attack on the USA that the CIA determines originated in Russia? It could be taking down a power grid, of flying another missile into the Pentagon like they did on 911.

It would be WWIII.

What a great way to take down the USA.

Potatoehead Joe gets to pretend to be an America first Patriot, people will forget they will.be paying $8 gallon for gas of $120 for a bag if groceries

Attachments

• st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg
    st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 22
These are the consequences of you electing Donald Trump president and giving Putin a free hand for four years.

You keep telling Putin that Biden is a senile old fool. Putin believes you. You brought this on yourselves when you elected Trump.
Fucking lying idiots like you make this place a joke.

False flag? If you nuke someone, no one is going to say "well, he had a good reason this time". Youre either willing to nuke someone and then get nuked in return, or you arent. False flags dont apply here.
What happens if we don't know who it was? Like with EMP strikes in the post-apoc books.

I think the rule for that is, you attack the worst enemy at the moment. Even if it isn't them, it's dealing with a problem.

That would be Russia.

What happens if we don't know who it was? Like with EMP strikes in the post-apoc books.

I think the rule for that is, you attack the worst enemy at the moment. Even if it isn't them, it's dealing with a problem.

That would be Russia.
Youre saying what if Russia secretly plants and then detonates a nuke in Ukraine? It wouldnt be a secret for long. The bombs and their nuclear fuel each leave "finger prints" that will tell us which nation made it.

Youre saying what if Russia secretly plants and then detonates a nuke in Ukraine? It wouldnt be a secret for long. The bombs and their nuclear fuel each leave "finger prints" that will tell us which nation made it.
No, nukes us --- by ICBM. Yeah, I suppose that is unlikely, at least by air, as we'd get a trajectory, but submarine nukes, or nukes transported by ship in containers or to another false-flag territory ----------- it is possible, IMO, that we could get nuked and not know who by.

No, nukes us --- by ICBM. Yeah, I suppose that is unlikely, at least by air, as we'd get a trajectory, but submarine nukes, or nukes transported by ship in containers or to another false-flag territory ----------- it is possible, IMO, that we could get nuked and not know who by.
I could be mistaken, but as far as our enemies go, I think Russia is the only nation who can launch nukes from subs. I dont think China has those kinds of subs, or at least ive never heard of it. I suppose i could google it, but im lazy. :laugh:

We would know who did it though. Again, they will look at the radiation and have a good idea from that information alone, but the shape of crater left behind will also tell us who did it. Again, its like a finger print. The way we build bombs is different from Russia. All nations build bombs differently, and each type of bomb leaves clues behind that tells us who made them. Admittedly bomb "finger printing" harder to do in cities because, we havent run tons of tests on cities, but we have done MANY tests in remote locations, so we now have a troubleshooting booklet that we can look at whenever an unknown bomb goes off, if that makes sense..

Last edited:
I could be mistaken, but as far as our enemies go, I think Russia is the only nation who can launch nukes from subs. I dont think China has those kinds of subs, or at least ive never heard of it. I suppose i could google it, but im lazy. :laugh:

We would know who did it though. Again, they will look at the radiation and have a good idea from that information alone, but the shape of crater left behind will also tell us who did it. Again, its like a finger print. The way we build bombs is different from Russia. All nations build bombs differently, and each type of bomb leaves clues behind that tells us who made them. Admittedly bomb "finger printing" harder to do in cities because, we havent run tons of tests on cities, but we have done MANY tests in remote locations, so we now have a troubleshooting booklet that we can look at whenever an unknown bomb goes off, if that makes sense..
Good. We need to know.

The jokes are always you lying left.

This isn't a joke.

The reason you always accuse others of "lying" is because you're a liar. You believe that because you're lying about everything, everyone else is too. We're not. We don't need to lie to prove our point.

This isn't a joke.

The reason you always accuse others of "lying" is because you're a liar. You believe that because you're lying about everything, everyone else is too. We're not. We don't need to lie to prove our point.

Your full of it.

Brandon just had the Fed steal all US Russian dollar accounts.

If he's not trying to provoke WWIII, I don't know what he's doing.

Cheer all you want, if that's the standard, NO ONE IS SAFE. The Fed can zero out your accounts too

China owns Brandon and out Intel Agencies, they don't have to do a thing but direct the narrative.

They played the democrat Administrations as masterfully as Stalin did in his day

Biden informing the 82nd Airborne they're headed to Ukraine is almost certain there will be a WEF Sarin gas False Flag in their cannon fodder Ukraine.

Pray for the Lord to swiftly and mercilessly punish the Evil Ones

Fully aware that Russia is a nuclear superpower, the Davos elites continue to pressure Russia and beat their war drums.

What happens if China, or the CIA or Iran, or the CIA or Islamic Jihadists or the CIA launch an attack on the USA that the CIA determines originated in Russia? It could be taking down a power grid, of flying another missile into the Pentagon like they did on 911.

It would be WWIII.

What a great way to take down the USA.

Potatoehead Joe gets to pretend to be an America first Patriot, people will forget they will.be paying $8 gallon for gas of $120 for a bag if groceries
Wrong.

First of all the Pentagon was not struck by missile on 911 it was struck by a hijacked airlioner

THAT is proven fact and proven beyond question.

The rest of your post is mindless speculation

Wrong.

First of all the Pentagon was not struck by missile on 911 it was struck by a hijacked airlioner

THAT is proven fact and proven beyond question.

The rest of your post is mindless speculation
Show us the "airplane"

Doen already and you have seen it. It has been put in YOUR FACE. You are a liar and you know it

What you cannot show is even the slightest shred of evidence of a missle
Show us this imaginary Boeing airplane.

The one video of the impact shows a missile

Forum List

Back