One false flag away from WWIII

Well, I started this in March and the Globalists have tried to further provoke WWIII by cutting of Kaliningrad and now had NATO orders up "300,000 troops" (lol, without the USA NATO is lucky to field a soccer team)

Putin refuses to take the bait.

Are you sure it is Davos behind the conspiracy? I thought it would be Davros.

Davros.png

Fully aware that Russia is a nuclear superpower, the Davos elites continue to pressure Russia and beat their war drums.

What happens if China, or the CIA or Iran, or the CIA or Islamic Jihadists or the CIA launch an attack on the USA that the CIA determines originated in Russia? It could be taking down a power grid, of flying another missile into the Pentagon like they did on 911.

It would be WWIII.

What a great way to take down the USA.

Potatoehead Joe gets to pretend to be an America first Patriot, people will forget they will.be paying $8 gallon for gas of $120 for a bag if groceries

While they are a common trope for conspiracy believers, "false flag" attacks are very rare in real life.

Fully aware that Russia is a nuclear superpower, the Davos elites continue to pressure Russia and beat their war drums.

What happens if China, or the CIA or Iran, or the CIA or Islamic Jihadists or the CIA launch an attack on the USA that the CIA determines originated in Russia? It could be taking down a power grid, of flying another missile into the Pentagon like they did on 911.

It would be WWIII.

What a great way to take down the USA.

Potatoehead Joe gets to pretend to be an America first Patriot, people will forget they will.be paying $8 gallon for gas of $120 for a bag if groceries

I got only as far as, "flying another missile into the Pentagon like they did on 911," to see you're batshit cray-cray.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

That's true they did...the Pentagon, not so much
I'll never see the obsession with the Pentagon. It would be utterly ridiculous to say the airliners hitting the WTC towers were real but for some reason a missile was sent against the Pentagon. If the WTC Towers being struck by airliners was the real deal then most certainly the Pentagon being hit was as well.

From a public opinion standpoint few Americans cared about the damage or loss of life at the Pentagon.

I'll never see the obsession with the Pentagon. It would be utterly ridiculous to say the airliners hitting the WTC towers were real but for some reason a missile was sent against the Pentagon. If the WTC Towers being struck by airliners was the real deal then most certainly the Pentagon being hit was as well.

From a public opinion standpoint few Americans cared about the damage or loss of life at the Pentagon.

Why not form your own opinion after watching the one and only video of the "plane"???

Forum List

Back