One big thing that confuses about Islam and perhaps someone can explain it.

Kaffir also means stranger.
not exactly----the word KAFFIR----is derived from the
root word KH F R---which means COVER. It refers to BOTH a COVER of a part of a body as in a
CUFI---which is a word for which muslims use to refer to the little beanie they wear AND the cover of TRUTH-----why do you LIE so much----suradie? When
ascribed to a PERSON ---it is VERY NEGATIVE-----in islamic law-----a legal target of MURDER

I like Pickthall myself.
OH-----I read it in my youth when I read all sorts of
books----I liked the CLASSICS-----so that when a Pickthall FELL into my hands-----I read it too. I found
it remarkably inferior to the Greek classics, the hindu
classics and so far below the hebrew classics that it
STANK

I'm talking about the Islamic doctrine. It comes from the Quran and the hadith and it says nowhere that it was Judas. It could have been, but we aren't allowed to make such guesses and it ultimately makes no difference.
We're talking about a prophesy. If God intends something, I think it absurd to call that "a goal", since is has already been predetermined and it cannot be prevented from happening.

How do you tell prophecy,
from an imperialist goal driven by common
pride and greed, according to Islamic doctrine?

If Islamic doctrine has any clear definition for a prophet,
and terminology to tell prophecy from theft - I'd like to know.

Another question, does Islamic doctrine, predetermination abide by the
limits of the freedom of choice, or rather choice, essentially is only an illusion?

Last edited:
How do you tell prophecy,
from an imperialist goal driven by common
pride and greed, according to Islamic doctrine?

If Islamic doctrine has any clear definition for a prophet,
and terminology to tell prophecy from theft - I'd like to know.

Another question, does Islamic doctrine, predetermination abide by the
limits of the freedom of choice, or rather choice, essentially is only an illusion?
My sense about islam's "philosophy" (as a kaffirah) is that
"CHOICE" does not exist-----"allah" controls it all----but the guy
who does what allah decided he should do-----is guilty anyway

My sense about islam's "philosophy" (as a kaffirah) is that
"CHOICE" does not exist-----"allah" controls it all----but the guy
who does what allah decided he should do-----is guilty anyway

If choice is merely an illusion in Islamic doctrine
then there's no morality to any accusations by Muslims,
as much as there's no justice in any reward or punishment.

Do You notice the lack of Muslim voices in such conversations?

Kaffir also means stranger.
you got a citation? Kaffir is formed from the semitic three letter root ---approx---KFR ----the
root word means something like CONCEAL----the "KAFFIR" conceals the "islamic truth"

OH? what sort of disrespect "angers" them? Muslims like
to knock plaster statues of Mary apart in my town. That
seems like "disrespect" to me. As to the putative teachings
of Jesus-----like the "turn the cheek thing" I have heard muslims
mock that one broadly, several times. Of course the NT is a
big time filthy lie------I heard that one in a mosque (the muslims
nodded and smiled)

Your claim of going to sunday school as a child is strange enough but what were you doing in a mosque? Did you pray on your hands and knees with the men? Were you peeking through a veil? What the hell!

I heard that you were Jewish....(but that's just what I heard).

In Islam, Mohammed is the prophet of G-d. The last and most important of the prophets, according to Islam.

Obviously Christians and Jews do not buy that line and this is why the conflict between Christianity Judaism and Islam will never end unless a messiah appears to confute and unite all three religions with one way, one truth, and one light creating a new heaven and a new earth.

Your claim of going to sunday school as a child is strange enough but what were you doing in a mosque? Did you pray on your hands and knees with the men? Were you peeking through a veil? What the hell!

I heard that you were Jewish....(but that's just what I heard).
I grew up in a very christian suburban town and was a quiet kid-----and GOT INVITED to all sorts of stuff----including church stuff. THEN
I got to be circa 20----worked in hospitals where the young muslim medical school graduates mistook my polite interest in their "religion"----
for a "NEED FOR ALLAH"-----I got invited to
visit a mosque ---twice. In college I got to go
to MIDNITE MASS yearly-----and sometimes---
Hindu festive things------all from being taciturn
and a tractable jewess

I grew up in a very christian suburban town and was a quiet kid-----and GOT INVITED to all sorts of stuff----including church stuff. THEN
I got to be circa 20----worked in hospitals where the young muslim medical school graduates mistook my polite interest in their "religion"----
for a "NEED FOR ALLAH"-----I got invited to
visit a mosque ---twice. In college I got to go
to MIDNITE MASS yearly-----and sometimes---
Hindu festive things------all from being taciturn
and a tractable jewess

I see. As a taciturn and tractable jewess you were interested in islam, christianity, and now hinduism? Midnight mass? Seriously? Did you worship and eat the matzo god?

Do you lift your skirt for every religion that winks at you?

Obviously Christians and Jews do not buy that line and this is why the conflict between Christianity Judaism and Islam will never end

The conflict between xtians, Jews, and Islam isn't based on who worships which prophets. I doubt in most Jews, or any xtians could even name all the prophets.

This conflict, like most conflicts, originated from greed, superstition, and stupidity. Xtianity and Islam are both dedicated to mass conversions of all others to their faith. Coexistence is literally written out of their creed.

Jews, on the other hand, don't seen to convert the non-believers to Judaism. We are content to let everyone else believe what they will.

Jews, on the other hand, don't seen to convert the non-believers to Judaism. We are content to let everyone else believe what they will.

How do you resolve that position with the command of God to be a light for the nations?

Are you really content to set aside that command of God and let the misled continue to believe that idolatry is the way to eternal life without even trying to enlighten them?

Who lights a candle only to hide it under a garbage can? Don't they put it on a lampstand to give light to everyone in the room?

Be an example ... not a dictator.

So what's the example set? Diet is the foundation of righteousness? Follow the literal letter of kosher law without thinking deeply enough about it to grasp that the subject was never about food? How is that any different from the darkness of the superstitious belief that God is edible or silliness of "just believing" the ridiculous even though it makes absolutely no rational sense?

God said to avoid the flesh of swine that do not ruminate so that's all that you have to do and all that you need to know, avoid all pork products? lol. Seriously? Where is the light in that?

Doesn't that teaching in and of itself smell a lot like the flesh of swine that do not ruminate??

Last edited:
So what's the example set? Diet is the foundation of righteousness? Follow the literal letter of kosher law without thinking deeply enough about it to grasp that the subject was never about food? How is that any different from the darkness of the superstitious belief that God is edible or silliness of "just believing" the ridiculous even though it makes absolutely no rational sense?

God said to avoid the flesh of swine that do not ruminate so that's all that you have to do and all that you need to know, avoid all pork products? lol. Seriously? Where is the light in that?

Doesn't that teaching in and of itself smell a lot like the flesh of swine that do not ruminate??

What would be the point of discussing Kashrut Law, or any other aspect of Jewish minchag with you?

I have no need to justify my beliefs with you and absolutely no desire to convert you to my beliefs.

In fact, the less we agree on any subject, the better.

The conflict between xtians, Jews, and Islam isn't based on who worships which prophets. I doubt in most Jews, or any xtians could even name all the prophets.

This conflict, like most conflicts, originated from greed, superstition, and stupidity. Xtianity and Islam are both dedicated to mass conversions of all others to their faith. Coexistence is literally written out of their creed.

... and allow evil to prevail - yours must be after the great flood, pooping up spontaneously. seems jews attract attention anyway ... how sad that can be.

Forum List

Back