Once upon a time

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
I had a beef with a military chain of command. It started with a captain in a combat zone, expanded to include a BN chain of command, and turned into a long-running beef between me and the entire department of the army (DA). It began in one brigade on Ft Drum, and continued all the way to another brigade at Campbell, and didn't end until I retired. It is a long ugly story, that went on for a long time, and during it, I learned just how utterly corrupt and biased these institutions are.
One thing that was a huge lesson for me, was how the organization would refuse to investigate or prosecute, the bad acts of the people representing it, even when there were mounds of evidence. Testimony from all over, documentation up the wazoo, their own sworn statements admitting what they had done, etc.; didn't matter...... evidence to DA was something used against me, the troublemaker, and ignored when you tried to use it to address the bad acts of their people.
At one point, I actually got a response from the DA via my lawyer, that said they acknowledged that I had been the victim of multiple criminal acts by several members of the command, and that I and my career had been materially harmed by these acts, but that they had decided to take no action. And why would they? If they did, it would destroy the careers of at least 2 colonels, a couple majors, and at least one CSM, and the only person that would benefit is me, the guy who already hated the organization with a passion and would be retiring shortly. It would make them look bad and it wouldn't benefit them in any way...... the only reason for them to do the right thing, was because it was the right thing to do. And that is never a good enough reason for folks like this.

So when people here say there is no evidence of electoral fraud, because their would have been arrests, or the courts would have acted, I know exactly why that's false. People that make their living from the system, have zero interest in seriously damaging that system. After all, it feeds them and their families, and that's a hand you don't bite. (I wanted to rip the whole arm off and let them bleed to death, but that's just me.}

I had a beef with a military chain of command. It started with a captain in a combat zone, expanded to include a BN chain of command, and turned into a long-running beef between me and the entire department of the army (DA). It began in one brigade on Ft Drum, and continued all the way to another brigade at Campbell, and didn't end until I retired. It is a long ugly story, that went on for a long time, and during it, I learned just how utterly corrupt and biased these institutions are.
One thing that was a huge lesson for me, was how the organization would refuse to investigate or prosecute, the bad acts of the people representing it, even when there were mounds of evidence. Testimony from all over, documentation up the wazoo, their own sworn statements admitting what they had done, etc.; didn't matter...... evidence to DA was something used against me, the troublemaker, and ignored when you tried to use it to address the bad acts of their people.
At one point, I actually got a response from the DA via my lawyer, that said they acknowledged that I had been the victim of multiple criminal acts by several members of the command, and that I and my career had been materially harmed by these acts, but that they had decided to take no action. And why would they? If they did, it would destroy the careers of at least 2 colonels, a couple majors, and at least one CSM, and the only person that would benefit is me, the guy who already hated the organization with a passion and would be retiring shortly. It would make them look bad and it wouldn't benefit them in any way...... the only reason for them to do the right thing, was because it was the right thing to do. And that is never a good enough reason for folks like this.

So when people here say there is no evidence of electoral fraud, because their would have been arrests, or the courts would have acted, I know exactly why that's false. People that make their living from the system, have zero interest in seriously damaging that system. After all, it feeds them and their families, and that's a hand you don't bite. (I wanted to rip the whole arm off and let them bleed to death, but that's just me.}
Every organization, public or private will suppress any indication of their flaws and blame whom they consider a cog in the wheel.

• Banned

Every organization, public or private will suppress any indication of their flaws and blame whom they consider a cog in the wheel.
The Iron Law of Bureaucracy (jerrypournelle.com)
"Pournelle's Iron Law of Bureaucracy states that in any bureaucratic organization there will be two kinds of people":

First, there will be those who are devoted to the goals of the organization. Examples are dedicated classroom teachers in an educational bureaucracy, many of the engineers and launch technicians and scientists at NASA, even some agricultural scientists and advisors in the former Soviet Union collective farming administration.
Secondly, there will be those dedicated to the organization itself. Examples are many of the administrators in the education system, many professors of education, many teachers union officials, much of the NASA headquarters staff, etc.
The Iron Law states that in every case the second group will gain and keep control of the organization. It will write the rules, and control promotions within the organization."

When I hear people on TV say there isn't any evidence I want to toss my TV out the window...you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know there is no way Joe got all of those votes and considering we had a record low number of ballots rejected in just certain counties in certain states in a year that we had mass mail out balloting....come on man to quote China Joe the pretender to the throne....

When I hear people on TV say there isn't any evidence I want to toss my TV out the window...you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know there is no way Joe got all of those votes and considering we had a record low number of ballots rejected in just certain counties in certain states in a year that we had mass mail out balloting....come on man to quote China Joe the pretender to the throne....

There is NO evidence of massive voter fraud that would have swung the election in Trump's favor. You have 59 lower court cases and two Supreme Court cases DISMISSED. The right wing took one user input error (not machine error) in one Michigan county and exploded it into a national conspiracy...just like I knew they would on November 4th when it was reported. Prove it in a court of law, in front of a judge, with witnesses under oath.

I've got the window opened. Please be sure to yell, "Look out below" when you toss.

There is NO evidence of massive voter fraud that would have swung the election in Trump's favor. You have 59 lower court cases and two Supreme Court cases DISMISSED. The right wing took one user input error (not machine error) in one Michigan county and exploded it into a national conspiracy...just like I knew they would on November 4th when it was reported. Prove it in a court of law, in front of a judge, with witnesses under oath.

I've got the window opened. Please be sure to yell, "Look out below" when you toss.
There is a ton of evidence...you are not being told the truth...

• Banned

There is no evidence...... except for all the evidence.

:rolleyes:

Yes, your last paragraph beautifully sums up the reluctance of almost every "respectable" person (either Dem or Pub) and institution (such as the Wall Street Journal) to even entertain the thought of possible election rigging.

Common sense tells us that in the midst of such a bitter contest and the understandable confusion of a massive vote-by-mail scheme for the first time, there would be accidental screwups & deliberate attempts to inflate the vote for one side or another. And, of course, to even imply that some election workers were dishonest was to touch the third rail of American politics, i.e., the racial angle.

It is so unseemly to disturb the schedule: January 6, the College formally elects the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., and on January 20, he takes the oath of office.

Everyone must pretend that the election was the most "secure" in our history.

After all, this is the United States of America. What good American could possibly imagine that someone was falsely elected? Impossible! Outrageous! As some Americans always generously say, "Oh, sure! There were a few irregularities, but not enough to influence the ultimate outcome."

I suppose all this evidence is hidden for the right time to divulge it..

They just don't want to hear it, is all.

The Invisible Kraken....just talk about releasing it. It doesn't exist...only the idea of it. :)

Membership in any human system comes with swift cost and always consequence. My first enlistment in the US Army began in 1991 and ended in 1995, at which time I transitioned from active duty to four years in the reserves. A condition of my original enlistment was threefold: airborne school, ranger school and the pathfinder course. After OSUT I went to Ft. Benning and completed all three schools. By April of 1992 I was arriving at my first active duty station, which was one of five choices on my dream sheet but was also the base I had least wanted to end up. In October 1995 the clerk who drew up my discharge from active duty paperwork (on a typewriter) failed to include my completion of the aforementioned three Army schools, even though I had the graduation certificates and copies of orders to prove it. Luckily, in my case, my father's family was tight with a Pennsylvania US Senator who helped me out and got my paperwork squared away. I only lasted about a year in the reserve before going active duty again, but that's a story for a different time.

In the case of a national "system"—one that controls the governmental workings of an entire First World civilization—the two keys to complete control are power over the government itself and power over the press and all means by which the press can "speak" to the people at large. Thus is explained the 2020 US Presidential Election. Donald Trump could have won by 527 electoral college votes and still "lost" the election in the eyes of a majority of American voters. Why? Because the powers that be—the powers that control the ability of our press to speak to us—said he lost. For generations American voters have believed in CBS, NBC, ABC, Reuters, the AP and PBS. They've viewed these press outlets as absolutely trustworthy sources of national news information reporting. Thus if CBS and NBC local affiliates and their big brother national MSM outlets claimed Joe Biden won, then in the minds of tens of millions of American voters . . . Biden did indeed win. It's really as simple as that.

Where the other arm or part of the total control scenario comes in is in the Supreme Court's refusal to hear election fraud cases, in republican elected politicians insistence Donald Trump concede, and in the across the board anti-Trump propaganda created by the democrat party and disseminated to the American people by big tech companies.

So yes, Donald Trump was reelected. However, according to all the powers that be, Joe Biden won. See how that works?

Yes, your last paragraph beautifully sums up the reluctance of almost every "respectable" person (either Dem or Pub) and institution (such as the Wall Street Journal) to even entertain the thought of possible election rigging.

Common sense tells us that in the midst of such a bitter contest and the understandable confusion of a massive vote-by-mail scheme for the first time, there would be accidental screwups & deliberate attempts to inflate the vote for one side or another. And, of course, to even imply that some election workers were dishonest was to touch the third rail of American politics, i.e., the racial angle.

It is so unseemly to disturb the schedule: January 6, the College formally elects the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., and on January 20, he takes the oath of office.

After all, this is the United States of America. What good American could possibly imagine that someone was falsely elected? Impossible! Outrageous! As some Americans always generously say, "Oh, sure! There were a few irregularities, but not enough to influence the ultimate outcome."
And why not 9/11 is still a suggestion at a false flag operation done by our own govt. Some folks will believe anything to dispute their position just like people do it to defend it.
The whole political process is rotten because it is populated by humans...Nothing new and I never heard you bitch so much but over this election......Why do you not think that Repubs do not cheat or steal?

The Invisible Kraken....just talk about releasing it. It doesn't exist...only the idea of it. :)
I mostly associated it with blowing farts in a bathtub whilst bathing from my early years and associating it...

Prove it in a court of law. This is the Law and Justice folder. No favorable rulings in 59 cases and counting.
How long we gonna waste everyone's time because we didn't like the result?
Why bother saying you believe in the Constitution and rule of law? We know you don't.

They just don't want to hear it, is all.
Well, the thing is this, there is a way to process the request to review yet, it was NEVER used by Trump or any Republican or any lawyer hired to file lawsuits..It's called a court order...Have you caught on yet? You notice that what they say outside of court is not what they are saying in court? Do ya get the drift? The whole thing is what they used to call pulling the table clothe off without pulling the dishes with it...

Prove it in a court of law. This is the Law and Justice folder. No favorable rulings in 59 cases and counting.
Why bother saying you believe in the Constitution and rule of law? We know you don't.
How?
If the court refuses to hear the case, then how?

You know damn good and well what is going on, you're just happy to be on the side of the corrupt because you think they will ultimately win...... but they won't.
But the longer this shit goes without a resolution, the more violent and bloody that resolution will be.

1609701786917.png

Heed the lessons of history.

And why not 9/11 is still a suggestion at a false flag operation done by our own govt. Some folks will believe anything to dispute their position just like people do it to defend it.
The whole political process is rotten because it is populated by humans...Nothing new and I never heard you bitch so much but over this election......Why do you not think that Repubs do not cheat or steal?

All sides cheat and steal.

That's the point.

So to dismiss even the possibility that the November 3 election was compromised implies that the Dems would never ever think of doing something like that!

As we all know, the Dems are as pure as the driven snow. (Remember how LBJ was elected Senator from Texas? At the last moment, some votes were suddenly "discovered" that barely put him over the top. What a lucky coincidence! And let's not even discuss the 1960 election, in which Richard Nixon played the expected role of the gracious loser.)

All sides cheat and steal.

That's the point.

So to dismiss even the possibility that the November 3 election was compromised implies that the Dems would never ever think of doing something like that!

As we all know, the Dems are as pure as the driven snow. (Remember how LBJ was elected Senator from Texas? At the last moment, some votes were suddenly "discovered" that barely put him over the top. What a lucky coincidence! And let's not even discuss the 1960 election, in which Richard Nixon played the expected role of the gracious loser.)
I am sure there are plenty of Dirty Dan's in both parties yet there is no evident of throwing several millions of votes...

How?
If the court refuses to hear the case, then how?

You know damn good and well what is going on, you're just happy to be on the side of the corrupt because you think they will ultimately win...... but they won't.
But the longer this shit goes without a resolution, the more violent and bloody that resolution will be.

View attachment 436886

Heed the lessons of history.

Honestly, I have zero idea why you have difficulties grasping this simple issue. In order to bring a case before a judge for trial, you have to demonstrate you have evidence of wrongdoing. This has to be presented.....and no case has been heard..because they've seen their "evidence"..and laughed it out of their court. Here's a hint for you. Right wing and
alt-right media speculation turned into groundswelling people like you to say..."FRAUD"!! Isn't evidence.

Forum List

Back