Once upon a time

I had a beef with a military chain of command. It started with a captain in a combat zone, expanded to include a BN chain of command, and turned into a long-running beef between me and the entire department of the army (DA). It began in one brigade on Ft Drum, and continued all the way to another brigade at Campbell, and didn't end until I retired. It is a long ugly story, that went on for a long time, and during it, I learned just how utterly corrupt and biased these institutions are.
One thing that was a huge lesson for me, was how the organization would refuse to investigate or prosecute, the bad acts of the people representing it, even when there were mounds of evidence. Testimony from all over, documentation up the wazoo, their own sworn statements admitting what they had done, etc.; didn't matter...... evidence to DA was something used against me, the troublemaker, and ignored when you tried to use it to address the bad acts of their people.
At one point, I actually got a response from the DA via my lawyer, that said they acknowledged that I had been the victim of multiple criminal acts by several members of the command, and that I and my career had been materially harmed by these acts, but that they had decided to take no action. And why would they? If they did, it would destroy the careers of at least 2 colonels, a couple majors, and at least one CSM, and the only person that would benefit is me, the guy who already hated the organization with a passion and would be retiring shortly. It would make them look bad and it wouldn't benefit them in any way...... the only reason for them to do the right thing, was because it was the right thing to do. And that is never a good enough reason for folks like this.

So when people here say there is no evidence of electoral fraud, because their would have been arrests, or the courts would have acted, I know exactly why that's false. People that make their living from the system, have zero interest in seriously damaging that system. After all, it feeds them and their families, and that's a hand you don't bite. (I wanted to rip the whole arm off and let them bleed to death, but that's just me.}

Yes, your last paragraph beautifully sums up the reluctance of almost every "respectable" person (either Dem or Pub) and institution (such as the Wall Street Journal) to even entertain the thought of possible election rigging.

Common sense tells us that in the midst of such a bitter contest and the understandable confusion of a massive vote-by-mail scheme for the first time, there would be accidental screwups & deliberate attempts to inflate the vote for one side or another. And, of course, to even imply that some election workers were dishonest was to touch the third rail of American politics, i.e., the racial angle.

It is so unseemly to disturb the schedule: January 6, the College formally elects the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., and on January 20, he takes the oath of office.

Everyone must pretend that the election was the most "secure" in our history.

After all, this is the United States of America. What good American could possibly imagine that someone was falsely elected? Impossible! Outrageous! As some Americans always generously say, "Oh, sure! There were a few irregularities, but not enough to influence the ultimate outcome."
And why not 9/11 is still a suggestion at a false flag operation done by our own govt. Some folks will believe anything to dispute their position just like people do it to defend it.
The whole political process is rotten because it is populated by humans...Nothing new and I never heard you bitch so much but over this election......Why do you not think that Repubs do not cheat or steal?

All sides cheat and steal.

That's the point.

So to dismiss even the possibility that the November 3 election was compromised implies that the Dems would never ever think of doing something like that!

As we all know, the Dems are as pure as the driven snow. (Remember how LBJ was elected Senator from Texas? At the last moment, some votes were suddenly "discovered" that barely put him over the top. What a lucky coincidence! And let's not even discuss the 1960 election, in which Richard Nixon played the expected role of the gracious loser.)
Good point its been going on for far too long...election shenanigans...but this is different...this took a global effort to steal this election....from the release of a virus to fake news and biased reporting as well as big tech censorship.....and now judicial malpractice.....

I had a beef with a military chain of command. It started with a captain in a combat zone, expanded to include a BN chain of command, and turned into a long-running beef between me and the entire department of the army (DA). It began in one brigade on Ft Drum, and continued all the way to another brigade at Campbell, and didn't end until I retired. It is a long ugly story, that went on for a long time, and during it, I learned just how utterly corrupt and biased these institutions are.
One thing that was a huge lesson for me, was how the organization would refuse to investigate or prosecute, the bad acts of the people representing it, even when there were mounds of evidence. Testimony from all over, documentation up the wazoo, their own sworn statements admitting what they had done, etc.; didn't matter...... evidence to DA was something used against me, the troublemaker, and ignored when you tried to use it to address the bad acts of their people.
At one point, I actually got a response from the DA via my lawyer, that said they acknowledged that I had been the victim of multiple criminal acts by several members of the command, and that I and my career had been materially harmed by these acts, but that they had decided to take no action. And why would they? If they did, it would destroy the careers of at least 2 colonels, a couple majors, and at least one CSM, and the only person that would benefit is me, the guy who already hated the organization with a passion and would be retiring shortly. It would make them look bad and it wouldn't benefit them in any way...... the only reason for them to do the right thing, was because it was the right thing to do. And that is never a good enough reason for folks like this.

So when people here say there is no evidence of electoral fraud, because their would have been arrests, or the courts would have acted, I know exactly why that's false. People that make their living from the system, have zero interest in seriously damaging that system. After all, it feeds them and their families, and that's a hand you don't bite. (I wanted to rip the whole arm off and let them bleed to death, but that's just me.}

Yes, your last paragraph beautifully sums up the reluctance of almost every "respectable" person (either Dem or Pub) and institution (such as the Wall Street Journal) to even entertain the thought of possible election rigging.

Common sense tells us that in the midst of such a bitter contest and the understandable confusion of a massive vote-by-mail scheme for the first time, there would be accidental screwups & deliberate attempts to inflate the vote for one side or another. And, of course, to even imply that some election workers were dishonest was to touch the third rail of American politics, i.e., the racial angle.

It is so unseemly to disturb the schedule: January 6, the College formally elects the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., and on January 20, he takes the oath of office.

After all, this is the United States of America. What good American could possibly imagine that someone was falsely elected? Impossible! Outrageous! As some Americans always generously say, "Oh, sure! There were a few irregularities, but not enough to influence the ultimate outcome."

Prove it in a court of law. This is the Law and Justice folder. No favorable rulings in 59 cases and counting.
How long we gonna waste everyone's time because we didn't like the result?
Why bother saying you believe in the Constitution and rule of law? We know you don't.
How?
If the court refuses to hear the case, then how?

You know damn good and well what is going on, you're just happy to be on the side of the corrupt because you think they will ultimately win...... but they won't.
But the longer this shit goes without a resolution, the more violent and bloody that resolution will be.

View attachment 436886

Heed the lessons of history.

Honestly, I have zero idea why you have difficulties grasping this simple issue. In order to bring a case before a judge for trial, you have to demonstrate you have evidence of wrongdoing. This has to be presented.....and no case has been heard..because they've seen their "evidence"..and laughed it out of their court. Here's a hint for you. Right wing and
alt-right media speculation turned into groundswelling people like you to say..."FRAUD"!! Isn't evidence.
LOLOLOLOL

When I hear people on TV say there isn't any evidence I want to toss my TV out the window...you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know there is no way Joe got all of those votes and considering we had a record low number of ballots rejected in just certain counties in certain states in a year that we had mass mail out balloting....come on man to quote China Joe the pretender to the throne....
It is almost impossible to overcome the daily Left Wing brainwashing by the Press and Hollywood.
There are a lot of dumb people in America who trust the Press.

Prove it in a court of law. This is the Law and Justice folder. No favorable rulings in 59 cases and counting.
How long we gonna waste everyone's time because we didn't like the result?
Why bother saying you believe in the Constitution and rule of law? We know you don't.
How?
If the court refuses to hear the case, then how?

You know damn good and well what is going on, you're just happy to be on the side of the corrupt because you think they will ultimately win...... but they won't.
But the longer this shit goes without a resolution, the more violent and bloody that resolution will be.

View attachment 436886

Heed the lessons of history.

Honestly, I have zero idea why you have difficulties grasping this simple issue. In order to bring a case before a judge for trial, you have to demonstrate you have evidence of wrongdoing. This has to be presented.....and no case has been heard..because they've seen their "evidence"..and laughed it out of their court. Here's a hint for you. Right wing and
alt-right media speculation turned into groundswelling people like you to say..."FRAUD"!! Isn't evidence.
One thing I did during the beef I wrote about above, was to call a CSM a criminal shitbag and a disgrace to the uniform, and then spit on the ground and walk away..... and I did it in front of multiple witnesses, including a Lt Colonel. They wanted to bring charges of disrespect under the UCMJ, but I demanded a trial by General Court Martial...... and they knew I would be able to introduce all the evidence I had that he was exactly what I said he was. And they knew just how much evidence I had, because I had been trying for over 2 years to get someone to look at it.

They dropped it finally..... because they couldn't prosecute me without destroying themselves.

When I hear people on TV say there isn't any evidence I want to toss my TV out the window...you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know there is no way Joe got all of those votes and considering we had a record low number of ballots rejected in just certain counties in certain states in a year that we had mass mail out balloting....come on man to quote China Joe the pretender to the throne....
It is almost impossible to overcome the daily Left Wing brainwashing by the Press and Hollywood.
There are a lot of dumb people in America who trust the Press.

They want to believe the press....because they're on their side.
If things were reversed they'd be just as pissed as we are.

They cite the lack of successful court cases as validation that there was no fraud, while the truth is the opposite; the courts won't look at the evidence because doing so would compel them to act on it..... and they don't want any part of that.

They depend upon pretense; they demand that everyone give them the respect they feel they deserve, rather than the contempt they have earned. In the military, they used to say that you must respect the rank, even if you didn't respect the person, and I always wondered how the hell was that supposed to work? That always seemed like bullshit to me; if the organization is worth respecting then it will not let shitbags hold a position within it. If it does, then it's no more worthy of respect than the shitbag in question. Pretending to respect someone you knew to be trash is about lending legitimacy to a corrupt practice by your participation in it.

So as for this stolen election, treat them like what they are; call the corrupt, corrupt, call the thieves, thieves, call them out in public, all the time. Make sure to always refer to any media who covers for them as liars and propagandists. Post signs, rent billboards, go to hearings and council meetings and always, without fail, call out anyone who pretends that any part of this is legit.
They are counting on ya'll to be decent people who don't spit on them in public, and call them lying thieving pieces of shit in front of their families...... treat them the way the treat you.

Give them no rest, and no respect. They don't deserve any.

Forum List

Back