Once and for all I hope we are done with Nancy Pelosi!!

UnderwearGate
You dream about men in their underwear and gay sex?

I mean, that story was debunked a week ago, it was based entirely on a FOX News lie, and only those seeking an eternity in the deepest pit in hell still push it ... and you still push it.

You must be gay as fuck. I can see no other explanation. Why else would you think of nothing else but men in their underwear?

Are you ever going to apologize for being such a shit liar of a human being, or are you dreaming about an eternity of buttreaming by fiery demons?

Last edited:
The new house should subpoena Pelosi to testify about her role in the Jan 6 insurrection scam
And she'd happily comply, and humiliate you traitors badly.

You don't seem to get it. Innocent people aren't scared of testifying. Only the guilty hide. That's all of your side. You all act guilty, so everyone correctly assumes you _are_ guilty.

You dream about men in thneir underwear and gay sex?

I mean, that story was debunked a week ago, it was based entirely on a FOX News lie, and only those seeking an eternity in the deepest pit in hell still push it ... and you still push it.

You must be gay as fuck. I can see no other explanation. Why else would you think of nothing else but men in their underwear?

Are you ever going to apologize for being such a shit liar of a human being, or are you dreaming about an eternity of buttreaming by fiery demons?

You are spazzing like a gay coke whore...

Because you probably are one.

DePape is MAGA, right....

LOL

You don't seem to get it. Innocent people aren't scared of testifying. Only the guilty hide. That's all of your side. You all act guilty, so everyone correctly assumes you _are_ guilty.

Since you are such the "person of science"

How about we test a hypothesis- that 1/6 was really a HATE HOAX done by

Homos in MAGAdrag

Check it out.

This one has gone over the edge. He was promised a red wave, and when he didn't get it, it broke him.

Did Jacob chansley ever show up to a

LOW END MOSSAD Meeting with you and Candy

LOL

Q-anon may still fool some, but it no longer fools anyone here on USMB.

why are you so dedicated to such an evil vile person like pelosi?

i bet that paul pelosi got that head wound when he crashed his head through the glass door from the inside
that glass was broken from the inside, and not by a hammer

She'd likely break HIllarys record for responding with, "I don't know", or "I don't remember"

why are you so dedicated to such an evil vile person like pelosi?

She has the same job candy does with the same employer.

Candy shouts down 911 truth

Mamoooo shouts down climate truth

Have been for decades...

God bless Nancy Pelosi and her entire family! I pray to the Great Spirit that her husband totally recovers from his injuries from when the deranged heathen hit him on the head with a hammer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back