Once again, the Tiger can take a bow

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Folks, did I or did I not create a thread that said. Trump will ask for everything in exchange for his support of DACA.......24 billion for a wall, that nobody wants???????? Folks I rest my case!!

• Banned
Two things, I agree with....ending chain migration and the lottery system....listen, there is a legal way to enter this country and just because illegal Juan and Marie got amnesty.....again and again and again, and they miss mom, dad, Maries mom and dad, their sibblings, their cousins and aunt, etc....well, its time to go back home...you miss em that much. Yes family reunification is good, but again there are legal ways to obtain this....just as we all must, its not right, my fellow democrats to cry a river for people who break US laws every single day, com'on. You want to cry, cry of the black men getting shot by cops, cry for families who haven't had a decent raise in years, cry for the US citizens in PR, cry for a country that has to deal with Trumps racist ass for a few more months...fingers crossed...I mean there's a lot of shit to shed tears for in this country, just sayin

Forum List

Back