On Your Next Update, Fix the UNWATCH Feature

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
All these updates and the UNWATCH feature doesn't even work. Do the forum owners think they can fix this?

That would be great if they can.

All these updates and the UNWATCH feature doesn't even work. Do the forum owners think they can fix this?

That would be great if they can.

Just worked for me as well.

well, i'm not checking "watch"....but every thread tells me i am watching it....therefore, i have to click on unwatch every time
also, while you are reading, not sure what biased idiot deleted posts, but i will be sure to point every--off topic---post to your attention...candy asses

Last edited:
well, i'm not checking "watch"....but every thread tells me i am watching it....therefore, i have to click on unwatch every time
also, while you are reading, not sure what biased idiot deleted posts, but i will be sure to point every--off topic---post to your attention...candy asses

Well THAT should get you what you want. (rolling eyes)

No more 20 chain emails......OMFG!!......

It works sometimes, it doesn't work all the time. I'm presently watching a thread I've unwatched:

This is not the first time that this has happened, it happens frequently, but probably works somewhere around 80-90% of the time I choose UNWATCH.

Just be nice if it worked all the time.

Well THAT should get you what you want. (rolling eyes)
wasn't actually looking 4 a response, but, thanx 4 the laugh!
i figured just add that in...not expecting "whoever" it is to stop...isn't the first time

You can set your default behavior to watch any thread you participate in. I think that's actually the default. So if you don't want that, you need to change it from your User CP.

You can set your default behavior to watch any thread you participate in. I think that's actually the default. So if you don't want that, you need to change it from your User CP.

If it is set to default watch any thread, and I choose UNWATCH, then I should be able to choose not to watch a thread I've posted in, if the software is working correctly.

But it isn't.

Forum List

Back