ON what basis is homosexuality NOT an mental illness?

Doing things that feel good is never mental illness. The fact that you believe it is just goes to show that you hate the very cocept of personal freedom.

"Mental Illness" is a broad spectrum, and not really that well defined, i think it is not hard science like maths i mean psychology, psychiatry etc.

I think Homosexuality could be labled a "mental illness" but I prefer to lable it a "sexual aberration" and "psychological deception". I think it has a huge enviromental factor, i do not believe they are solely born that way and I do not trust "modern science" on it, that they are solely "born that way" i think most people have some tendencies could develop "sexual aberrations" etc.

We used to be able to lock innocent people up, against their will, because they were mentally ill
There is something seriously wrong with that statement.

There is a woman in Tacoma, Washington who has tuberculous and has been exposed others to her medical condition for over a year and no one seems to be able to do anything about it.

I know this isn't exactly the same thing as being mentally ill however she is knowingly putting others at risk. I thought that was supposed to be where the line is drawn. Knowingly, intentionally (or without care) and repeatedly putting others at risk due to your own behavior. No?

Tacoma woman with tuberculosis found in contempt of court

In 1973 it became popular consensus. Not tested or proven, they proclaim "Homosexuality isn't an mental illness" based on nothing more opinion, mere opinion. FACT? Science doesn't work that way. Facts go out the window here. But apparently the APA and Democrats think otherwise....the same ones that say: follow the science on Covid and then call science "Racist" can just ignore it and make up their own to fit their politics. Like that.
There have been suggestions over the years to declare homosexuality a mental illness but the DSM V never adopted it.

We used to be able to lock innocent people up, against their will, because they were mentally ill. No more
>>>

biden-confused_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

~S~

ON what basis is homosexuality NOT an mental illness?​

Based on the facts its nothing more than a religious construct for power over people.

Homosexuality has been ever present in nature......always. It's not an illness or nor is it abnormal.
It's found in nature. Normal, everyday, boring nature.
The birds do it, the bees do it, the lions and the penguins do it.

It was only deemed "bad" way back when the religious oligarchy was taking over, because they wanted people to propagate and pop out them babies as much as possible. Because like all greedy motherfuking power-mad dictators, Kings, and Pharohs back then......wanted MORE taxes and alms paid to them. The more people, the more they could demand from the people. So, there you go.

It wasn't because it was WRONG, it was because of the massive GREED of those in power.
Actually, homosexuality is much more present in overpopulated and unhealthy societies....places like jaded, indulgent ancient Rome. Overpopulated rat populations in laboratories are often observed having signs of homosexuality. Obviously some rats, through entirely "normal" natural selection are compelled to engage in this behavior first, and obviously through natural selection those rats are the ones whose genes will not be passed on. Maybe this is for the better, and is based entirely on natural selection where certain specimens "give up" their prerogative for passing on their genes because they are inferior in some way. Since this is normal, it's very unlikely that this is anything other than natural selection taking it's course and filtering out that which is not needed or important when society has already exceeded it's limits, or perhaps nature is filtering out what led to society's downfall to begin with: Indulgence, obsession, compulsion. And those things finally come full circle to swallow themselves up. Homosexuality is a close cousin of cannibalism, where sameness is consumed and often leads to alienation from the greater herd and eventual extinction. Totally natural.

Actually, homosexuality is much more present in overpopulated and unhealthy societies....places like jaded, indulgent ancient Rome. Overpopulated rat populations in laboratories are often observed having signs of homosexuality. Obviously some rats, through entirely "normal" natural selection are compelled to engage in this behavior first, and obviously through natural selection those rats are the ones whose genes will not be passed on. Maybe this is for the better, and is based entirely on natural selection where certain specimens "give up" their prerogative for passing on their genes because they are inferior in some way. Since this is normal, it's very unlikely that this is anything other than natural selection taking it's course and filtering out that which is not needed or important when society has already exceeded it's limits, or perhaps nature is filtering out what led to society's downfall to begin with: Indulgence, obsession, compulsion. And those things finally come full circle to swallow themselves up. Homosexuality is a close cousin of cannibalism, where sameness is consumed and often leads to alienation from the greater herd and eventual extinction. Totally natural.
What does overpopulation have to do with it? Supposedly there's twice as many females as males. So what would the basis be for MORE people being a reason???

Rats aren't humans. Labs are forced areas for any test subject to do only as the tester wants. Nothing natural about that, regardless of it being a rat, monkey, dog, cat, rabbit, or whatever.

Nobody taught me homosexuality. Nobody ever suggested it. I was always attracted to certain males. I didn't even know there WAS a name for it until I was 13 years old, hearing about the "homosexual riots" in New York. I had to look up the word, because I never heard it before. The dictionary stated it was a man who was attracted to men and a woman attracted to women.

The controlled programming of the masses by self-righteous, self-appointed "leaders", who have been brainwashed themselves, are the ones spewing lies to people who don't know any better, or understand the concept of mass hypnosis by the corrupt oligarchy. I always knew there wasn't something right about these "leaders" spewing their venom. And after decades of observations I came to learn I was right. They are all nothing more than pre-programmed, brainwashing units created by the oligarchy in power, to help control the masses and brainwash them into THEIR ways of thinking and believing. And I've had a hell of a time deprogramming myself over the years, and I still have lots to work on, but now I can see the lies and the evil where it really is.

What does overpopulation have to do with it? Supposedly there's twice as many females as males. So what would the basis be for MORE people being a reason???

Rats aren't humans. Labs are forced areas for any test subject to do only as the tester wants. Nothing natural about that, regardless of it being a rat, monkey, dog, cat, rabbit, or whatever.

Nobody taught me homosexuality. Nobody ever suggested it. I was always attracted to certain males. I didn't even know there WAS a name for it until I was 13 years old, hearing about the "homosexual riots" in New York. I had to look up the word, because I never heard it before. The dictionary stated it was a man who was attracted to men and a woman attracted to women.

The controlled programming of the masses by self-righteous, self-appointed "leaders", who have been brainwashed themselves, are the ones spewing lies to people who don't know any better, or understand the concept of mass hypnosis by the corrupt oligarchy. I always knew there wasn't something right about these "leaders" spewing their venom. And after decades of observations I came to learn I was right. They are all nothing more than pre-programmed, brainwashing units created by the oligarchy in power, to help control the masses and brainwash them into THEIR ways of thinking and believing. And I've had a hell of a time deprogramming myself over the years, and I still have lots to work on, but now I can see the lies and the evil where it really is.
You REALLY need to ask why overpopulation would bring out homosexual tendencies? What happens when we stop screwing the opposite sex? Nature provides us with our inexplicable impulses and compulsions to correct things such as overpopulation and genetic maladies, starting with certain specimens and not others. It happens by default, excluding them from the gene pool for reasons of natural selection.

In some animals, homosexuality is seasonal. Yes. And this coincides with the population's need for more or less re-population at certain times. Many legitimate studies have been done on this. Unlike humans however, animals don't make up self-justifying explanations for it that deny what it really is. Like, "Oh I just like the opposite sex, that's all." No. There is a scientific reason for it. By studying homosexuality among animals in nature, we can learn.much about its true meaning and purpose. There is no reason to think that we humans would have some kind of reason for it that is much different than the animals. It is natural DE-selection.

In 1973 it became popular consensus. Not tested or proven, they proclaim "Homosexuality isn't an mental illness" based on nothing more opinion, mere opinion. FACT? Science doesn't work that way. Facts go out the window here. But apparently the APA and Democrats think otherwise....the same ones that say: follow the science on Covid and then call science "Racist" can just ignore it and make up their own to fit their politics. Like that.
Do you have any evidence it is a mental illness?

Rats aren't humans.

There's your mistake ... humans and rats are almost identical ... and it appears that population stress causes the same rat-like reactions ... except rats have more evolutionary benefits and react much better than humans ...

Your mistake might be considering humans closer to weasels ... a common mistake ... but no, weasels are carnivores, humans are rodents ... that's the difference ...

I honestly believe that butting into what people do in their own bedrooms is a far worse mental illness. You're literally sick in the head for wanting to control peoples lives with stone aged crap that isn't supported in the least. Maybe I should make a thread about how mentally ill you are?

Prior to 1973 the consensus based on queasiness was that homosexuality was a mental disease.
Please describe the actual science that defines homosexuality as a mental disease.
also
Describe why , in nature, we observe homosexuality among many species.

"Mental Illness" is a broad spectrum, and not really that well defined, i think it is not hard science like maths i mean psychology, psychiatry etc.

I think Homosexuality could be labled a "mental illness" but I prefer to lable it a "sexual aberration" and "psychological deception". I think it has a huge enviromental factor, i do not believe they are solely born that way and I do not trust "modern science" on it, that they are solely "born that way" i think most people have some tendencies could develop "sexual aberrations" etc.
What day did you decide you were straight?
Oh, you were born that way.
Thanks for your input.

What day did you decide you were straight?
Oh, you were born that way.
Thanks for your input.

That is a false comparison because until now at least people were by default straight, you dont have to decide that, just that some decided they are NOT straight, and had their coming out, why a "coming out" otherwise? A straight doesnt need a "coming out"? Right? But that might change though because even that is seen as heteronormative to assume someone is straight or male or female etc. That is seen as heteronormative, hence even bigoted in some circles and for some people.

That is a false comparison because until now at least people were by default straight, you dont have to decide that, just that some decided they are NOT straight, and had their coming out, why a "coming out" otherwise? A straight doesnt need a "coming out"? Right? But that might change though because even that is seen as heteronormative to assume someone is straight or male or female etc. That is seen as heteronormative, hence even bigoted in some circles and for some people.

So you didn't decide to be straight because you were born that way?
They didn't decide to be Gay. They also were born that way.

Imagine being born that way and having a hate filled person like you for a parent.
Is it any wonder they try to hide?

So you didn't decide to be straight because you were born that way?
They didn't decide to be Gay. They also were born that way.

Imagine being born that way and having a hate filled person like you for a parent.
Is it any wonder they try to hide?

I think it is radical to call me a "hate filled" person, it is also a abuse and mobbing and insult and attack. That is not ok. I tried just to think about it, how it could be. I dont hate anyone, nor gays.

Some people are attracted to their own sex.

I used to work for a guy who was dyslexic-- When he measured with a ruler, he had to hold it upside down to see the numbers right. That wasn't a choice, that was a medical condition or abnormality. Likewise, we are attracted to the opposite sex because nature has that built into us to perpetuate the species. When something goes wrong with that mechanism and people are sexually arroused by the SAME sex, that isn't a choice neither, that is an abnormality, a deviation from the norm, therefore, deviate behavior.

Perhaps it is due to some insecurity or feeling of inadequacy toward the other sex or perhaps it is something deeper, but pretending it is just a "choice" or natural variation like red or golden apples means that all research on treating it as the medical condition has ceased and the number of untreated, deviate people will simply increase until finally, more than half the people are deviate, the birth rate drops and they become the new artificial norm and society collapses.

I don't see homosexuality as a mental illness at all.

Now that it is being promoted as the greatest thing since bread came sliced by virtue signaling leftists, though, more kids become convinced they are gay, ESPECIALLY ones with certain b cluster personality disorders.

I think it is radical to call me a "hate filled" person, it is also a abuse and mobbing and insult and attack. That is not ok. I tried just to think about it, how it could be. I dont hate anyone, nor gays.
If you consider "gays" separate from "anyone" then you hate is present whether you acknowledge it or not.

Forum List

Back