ON what basis is homosexuality NOT an mental illness?

It is if you're doing it with the same sex. That's perversion, an unnatural act, an act against nature. We aren't dogs.

You might be the first male I have ever spoken with that was not turned on by girl-on-girl sex.

It is if you're doing it with the same sex. That's perversion, an unnatural act, an act against nature. We aren't dogs.

There are people on this very forum that say that oral sex between even people of the opposite sex is perversion, an unnatural act, an act against nature.

Are they wrong? You rightfully pointed out the mouth is not a sex organ aftercall

There are people on this very forum that say that oral sex between even people of the opposite sex is perversion, an unnatural act, an act against nature.

Are they wrong? You rightfully pointed out the mouth is not a sex organ aftercall
Oral stimulation isn't sex. That's called "foreplay

I love Connie, but you won't catch me having anything to do with Anna.

Those Lingus sisters are as different as night and day.

So, if there is no intercourse, it is not sex?

That is a new one....I wonder why they call it oral sex then???
Because a sex organ is involved. Duh! When you stick your penis into the mouth of your blowup doll, that's not sexual intercourse.

So, all that is required for it to be classified as sex is for one sex organ to be involved?

Is that what you are saying?
It's a sexual act, but not sexual intercourse. Only a man and woman can have sexual intercourse.

It's a sexual act, but not sexual intercourse. Only a man and woman can have sexual intercourse.

Is any sexual act that is not sexual intercourse unnatural and deviant since it departs from nature?

Ok. Here we go on the merry go round.

I cannot help it if you are so very inconsistent in your views.

Why not skip all this trying to sound logical and just say "gay people are icky" and be done with it?

I cannot help it if you are so very inconsistent in your views.

Why not skip all this trying to sound logical and just say "gay people are icky" and be done with it?
You're worse than "icky". You're deranged and your conscience is seared.

Forum List

Back