ON what basis is homosexuality NOT an mental illness?

C'mon! Sticking your penis where shit comes out is totally healthy and normal, and it makes total sense to fulfill the urge to reproduce by trying to fertilize someone else's turd. And it means nothing that HIV seems to love killing gays more than any other group. Couldn't POSSIBLY be nature is trying to tell us something. No way.

C'mon! Sticking your penis where shit comes out is totally healthy and normal, and it makes total sense to fulfill the urge to reproduce by trying to fertilize someone else's turd. And it means nothing that HIV seems to love killing gays more than any other group. Couldn't POSSIBLY be nature is trying to tell us something. No way.
The broads I banged in the butt seemed to enjoy it and a few went wild....heh-heh...

It is called freedom. It is apart of being a free society who you can have sex with in your own fucking bed room. Butt the fuck out.

Nothing mental ill about it. In fact the fact you care so much about my life is.
These people only had sex to have kids...Once they had kids they stop having sex...

Two hot chicks making out is normal.

Does that turn you on???
1684205893064.png

ON what basis is homosexuality NOT an mental illness?​

Based on the facts its nothing more than a religious construct for power over people.

Homosexuality has been ever present in nature......always. It's not an illness or nor is it abnormal.
It's found in nature. Normal, everyday, boring nature.
The birds do it, the bees do it, the lions and the penguins do it.

It was only deemed "bad" way back when the religious oligarchy was taking over, because they wanted people to propagate and pop out them babies as much as possible. Because like all greedy motherfuking power-mad dictators, Kings, and Pharohs back then......wanted MORE taxes and alms paid to them. The more people, the more they could demand from the people. So, there you go.

It wasn't because it was WRONG, it was because of the massive GREED of those in power.

Yes indeed, why I performed heavy labor for about forty years and got dirty every damn day.
Lots of gay people hold normal jobs when they're not dipping their cocks in shit and heavy labor can be very healthy provided you don't get crushed by a backhoe. No comparison and no real point there. Try again.

Lots of gay people hold normal jobs when they're not dipping their cocks in shit and heavy labor can be very healthy provided you don't get crushed by a backhoe. No comparison and no real point there. Try again.
Well, to be truthful it really is not of yer business what people do with their genitalia.

Well, to be truthful it really is not of yer business what people do with their genitalia.
I don't tell people what to do with their genitalia, even when it's unhealthy, twisted and illogical. This conversation was about mental illness, remember? Or maybe your mental illness is making you stray off topic....

I don't tell people what to do with their genitalia. This conversation was about mental illness, remember? Or maybe your mental illness is making you stray off topic....
If I had a mental illness I wouldn't know I had a mental illness, that would violate the rule of Catch-22 if I did know.

If I had a mental illness I wouldn't know I had a mental illness, that would violate the rule of Catch-22 if I did know.
Many people who are mentally ill know very well that they are mentally ill and seek help. Many don't. Ok, so you're of the latter category.

Forum List

Back