On top of the Coronavirus, this country is experiencing a crisis unlike anything we have ever seen.

That crisis being Donald Trump and his useful idiots who play to every beat of his drum. And that beat is endangering American lives, each and every day. ODNI says Russia is trying to boost Trump’s candidacy This crisis is three fold. First, it's Trump allowing a foreign adversary to attack our country through misinformation in an election cycle and leaving us vulnerable. Two, it's Trump allowing and doing nothing in the face of an enemy who is conducting bounty killings on US soldiers. And third, he is allowing folks in the US senate like Ron Johnson and Lindsey Graham to compile misinformation and propaganda against Joe Biden. Trump has proven in four years that he is the enemy of the state, and must be removed.
All created by democrats. Get rid of that scum and we all go back to normal.
The day you prove that, is the day I'll see the cow jump over the moon. You're a born liar.
I'm not a democrat, chinaman.

The only Russia meddling happened on Barry's watch.

:oops8:
yea thanks obama...
oq34nig28zf51.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BWK
No meddling by Obama means ultimate fail by Nostra. Who could have guessed? :auiqs.jpg:

That crisis being Donald Trump and his useful idiots who play to every beat of his drum. And that beat is endangering American lives, each and every day. ODNI says Russia is trying to boost Trump’s candidacy This crisis is three fold. First, it's Trump allowing a foreign adversary to attack our country through misinformation in an election cycle and leaving us vulnerable. Two, it's Trump allowing and doing nothing in the face of an enemy who is conducting bounty killings on US soldiers. And third, he is allowing folks in the US senate like Ron Johnson and Lindsey Graham to compile misinformation and propaganda against Joe Biden. Trump has proven in four years that he is the enemy of the state, and must be removed.
All created by democrats. Get rid of that scum and we all go back to normal.
The day you prove that, is the day I'll see the cow jump over the moon. You're a born liar.
I'm not a democrat, chinaman.
No proof equals you lose. Thanks!

STATEMENT BY NCSC DIRECTOR WILLIAM EVANINA: ELECTION THREAT UPDATE FOR THE AMERICAN PUBLIC

We assess that Russia is using a range of measures to primarily denigrate former Vice President Biden and what it sees as an anti-Russia “establishment.

Some Kremlin-linked actors are also seeking to boost President Trump’s candidacy on social media and Russian television.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
No meddling by Obama means ultimate fail by Nostra. Who could have guessed? :auiqs.jpg:
I never said Barry meddled. Learn to read you raving lunatic.

I said Russia meddled on Barry's watch, fuckwit.

I never said Barry meddled. Learn to read you raving lunatic.

I said Russia meddled on Barry's watch, fuckwit.
Okay, so what is your argument then? Because what Obama was doing during the election has nothing to do with what Trump is allowing to happen now.

download (3).jpeg

A

Once again nostra has been caught in a lie.
Are ya stupid? You know president Obama was still.president until the inauguration, right?

Lmao.

A

Once again nostra has been caught in a lie.
Are ya stupid? You know president Obama was still.president until the inauguration, right?

Lmao.

Hey Crep, how ya been?

yea thanks obama...
oq34nig28zf51.jpg
Did you really just do that?

View attachment 373125

View attachment 373127

View attachment 373128
uh yea, Obama sanctioned russia.

Forum List

Back