On top of the Coronavirus, this country is experiencing a crisis unlike anything we have ever seen.

That crisis being Donald Trump and his useful idiots who play to every beat of his drum. And that beat is endangering American lives, each and every day. ODNI says Russia is trying to boost Trump’s candidacy This crisis is three fold. First, it's Trump allowing a foreign adversary to attack our country through misinformation in an election cycle and leaving us vulnerable. Two, it's Trump allowing and doing nothing in the face of an enemy who is conducting bounty killings on US soldiers. And third, he is allowing folks in the US senate like Ron Johnson and Lindsey Graham to compile misinformation and propaganda against Joe Biden. Trump has proven in four years that he is the enemy of the state, and must be removed.

One: Russia is not attacking any more than they've done in the past. Misinformation is the game of the day and when you look at how much disinformation the left puts out (like this thread) you see why whining about Russia is so feeble.

Two: Top general has doubts Russian bounty program killed US troops in Afghanistan

But your lies continue.

Three: Trump can't stop them you moron. They are senators. Independent of the WH. Where did you learn Civics.

Trump is no more an enemy of the state than you are a real man. He's a good president and will continue to be one for four more years.

Remove this: :flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth:
Russia is attacking more than usual with the help of Ron Johnson, Chuck Grassley, and Lindsey Graham. The misinformation will come from them. And they are Republican senators. If Trump were a good man, he would call them out on what they are doing. But he doesn't. No good man allows such treasonous behavior.

No good man allows.....

He can't disallow.....

That was already pointed out.

As to Russia attacking.....you have China weighing in to. And Xi has Nancy Pelosi's lips firmly fixed on his little yellow dick. And a bcnch of others waiting line.

You can potificate all you want.

That does not make Trump an enemy of the state.

In fact, I would say you are for saying such a thing.

Love how you left out in your non objective post and obvious bias towards the dems how biden,a globalist is just as evil and corrupt as trump if not worse the fact he IS a globalist. Considering how the dems are trying to stop trump from giving out stimulus checks,I fear for America if Biden gets in.

Sheep like you don’t get it that blaming the president gets you nowhere,that that’s what the elite want you to do.the president is just a puppet for them and is only doing their bidding as he tells them,if he doesn’t,they end up like Kennedy,

getting a president out of office you don’t like never solves anything.too many blame the president which again is what the elite want,the president is just there to take the blame for what they tell him to do.both parties are corrupt and one in the same that’s why things never change because people like you think the president is the problem and one from the other party will be different even though Obama expanded the corruption bush got started.

Things never change with this corrupt two party system we have yet you all keep falling for what the elite love you to do,blame the president and ignorantly think getting a new one in office from the other party will change things,sheesh.

Beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

and how is that different from China backing Biden?

There is no evidence China is working with the Democrats. That's how it is different.

And no number of links proving it would change your mind.

Just like this one, you would just say 'bah'

or, would that be spelled 'baaaa'?

1596935093476.png

That crisis being Donald Trump and his useful idiots who play to every beat of his drum. And that beat is endangering American lives, each and every day. ODNI says Russia is trying to boost Trump’s candidacy This crisis is three fold. First, it's Trump allowing a foreign adversary to attack our country through misinformation in an election cycle and leaving us vulnerable. Two, it's Trump allowing and doing nothing in the face of an enemy who is conducting bounty killings on US soldiers. And third, he is allowing folks in the US senate like Ron Johnson and Lindsey Graham to compile misinformation and propaganda against Joe Biden. Trump has proven in four years that he is the enemy of the state, and must be removed.

He also has tried to destabilize every time-tested institution that our society has, as well as to destroy our status an influential super-power, and to undermine our intelligence and diplomatic communities. Calling someone an enemy of the state is very potent and not to be taken lightly, but I think that in trump's case it applies, a situation that I never thought that I would see in my lifetime.

You think it applies....

News Flash: You are incapable of rational thought.

You make your claim you and the rest of the left are working night and day to fuck over our police forces ?

You are one slimy piece of shit.

He also has tried to destabilize every time-tested institution that our society has, as well as to destroy our status an influential super-power, and to undermine our intelligence and diplomatic communities. Calling someone an enemy of the state is very potent and not to be taken lightly, but I think that in trump's case it applies, a situation that I never thought that I would see in my lifetime.
That was Obama. He even said that was his objective. Michael Obama said so as well.

But very, very true. Crazy isn't it.

That was Obama. He even said that was his objective. Michael Obama said so as well.
Produce those exact quotes by Obama or you are a liar.

You think it applies....

You make your claim you and the rest of the left are working night and day to fuck over our police forces ?

Are you capable of rational thought or just stupid insults? Ever think about our allies, our treaties, our lost leadership position in international organizations, the corruption of our intelligence services, trump's refusal to follow our carefully thought-out system of checks and balances? Moreover, who has been "working night and day to fuck over our police forces? Do you even know the difference between honorable cops and corrupt ones who violate their oaths? Stop working for putin and start being an American.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Who is Michael Obama?

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
Are you capable of rational thought or just stupid insults? Ever think about our allies, our treaties, our lost leadership position in international organizations, the corruption of our intelligence services, trump's refusal to follow our carefully thought-out system of checks and balances? Moreover, who has been "working night and day to fuck over our police forces? Do you even know the difference between honorable cops and corrupt ones who violate their oaths? Stop working for putin and start being an American.
You're another liberal Democrat who doesn't realize it's time for us to get out of NATO.

You think it applies....

Can you keep a thought....oh, that's right....we already determined you can't.

Our Treaties have been giveaway programs for decades. Just so our allies don't run to Russia. Trump is finally lining things up so there is more give and take. Not just us giving and them laughing at us.

Where has he not followed checks and balances. Please don't tell me you are referencing the abuse of power by the fucktards Pelosi, Schitt, and Nadless ? You are stupid, but I hope not totally flatlined.

The argument you make about honorable cops is insanely stupid and childish on your part. What part of the "millions upon millions of interactions that take place with no issues" didn't you hear about. One cop really screws up and you are ready to go off with the AIDS batallion (Antifa) and riot ignoring the fact that almost all of us like the police right where they are and have never had an issue with them. Here is wishing you wreck your car and bleed out because there are no police to help you. You moronic low life piece of shit.

If you can show me where I work for Putin, I'll be amazed. Spare me the Trump/Putin meme. It's all garbage and has been from the start. You can go kiss Mueller's ass and try and get him to find something to justify your fantasy.

You can quit working for BLM, Marxists and other traitors to the country. Because you even now have pols saying this might wind up in the street. And if it does, someone like you won't last long (and there will be no police to save your sorry subhuman ass).

You're another liberal Democrat who doesn't realize it's time for us to get out of NATO.

She probably doesn't even know what NATO stands for much less what it does. Why we enable other countries is beyond me. Our meddling has only fucked them up.

Look at all the arab spring spin-offs that have turned out to be simply horrible. Thank you Barack Obama.

One: Russia is not attacking any more than they've done in the past. Misinformation is the game of the day and when you look at how much disinformation the left puts out (like this thread) you see why whining about Russia is so feeble.

Two: Top general has doubts Russian bounty program killed US troops in Afghanistan

But your lies continue.

Three: Trump can't stop them you moron. They are senators. Independent of the WH. Where did you learn Civics.

Trump is no more an enemy of the state than you are a real man. He's a good president and will continue to be one for four more years.

So the general said the intelligence was worrisome!!!

But as with ALL INTELLIGENCE, it would be hard to prove in a court of law, which Americans on the battlefield killed, Russians had actually paid a bounty on.

But your lies continue.

But as with ALL INTELLIGENCE, it would be hard to prove in a court of law, which Americans on the battlefield killed, Russians had actually paid a bounty on.

That's right.

So he says he skeptical.

He's not willing to go absolute like the shit throwing baboons on the left.

But your lies continue.

That's right.

So he says he skeptical.

He, handled it correctly, we are not going to fire a nuke over it.... but he believed the intel, and was worried about it.

The president DID NOT handle it well... He completely ignored it, because he's Putin's Puppet....always has been, always will be...

Some day, we will figure out why....

You think it applies....

She sure is,she is a lying piece of shit troll from langley that has penetrated this site loving that communist traiter obomination.she has NEVER been able to open her mouth without outright lying.

That is the UNDERSTATEMENT she is incapable of rational thought.

But your lies continue.

That's right.

So he says he skeptical.

He, handled it correctly, we are not going to fire a nuke over it.... but he believed the intel, and was worried about it.

The president DID NOT handle it well... He completely ignored it, because he's Putin's Puppet....always has been, always will be...

Some day, we will figure out why....

That's a bullshit meme and you know it.

What was he supposed to do. Piss at russia in the middle of the rest of our issues.

Yeah....we got fire all around us....let's drench ourselves in gasoline....m.aybe that will help.

You think it applies....

You are addressing trump cultists who only see, read, and hear what their cult leader says they are seeing, reading, and hearing.

Their cult leader could tell them he has reversed the rotation of the Earth, and his cultists would swear the Sun rises in the west and sets in the east.

You think it applies....

You are addressing trump cultists who only see, read, and hear what their cult leader says they are seeing, reading, and hearing.

Their cult leader could tell them he has reversed the rotation of the Earth, and his cultists would swear the Sun rises in the west and sets in the east.

And when you have no real argument as the person you are addressing doesn't....you go to hyperbole.

It's good to know that smart people are not voting for Biden while the rest of you dumbasses are.

Forum List

Back