Joe Biden Won't Pardon Trump

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
That's alright, Donald Trump won't need pardoning anyways because he hasn't broken any laws. At least none that were named.

Btw, I should also point out that even though I'm a bigger DeSantis fan than a Trump fan, I still support him and think all of this stuff against him is bullshit.

I'm a fan of both and neither until I see them debate together and decide which one if either is the better person to deal with the mess Biden and the left have put us in yet again. Trump is a proven commodity, but highly damaged goods now, partly of his doing, and hasn't shown me he has a better plan for dealing with it a second time around.

You know they are just opening the door for Trump to be asked the same question about Biden when Hannity conducts his Town Hall, unless it has been held already.

• Banned
Well of course not. The whole point is to throw his political enemies in jail for imagined crimes.

In the words of my fiancee; Donald Trump's biggest crime to the left is being Donald Trump.

Meh, he wouldn't do any such thing. Recall his comment to Hillary during the debates.

What comment? I didn't watch the debate then.

Trump isn't a serious person. He's an ostentatious gasbag.

61+h1sZqpTL.png

Forum List

Back