On The Education Industry Recruiting Liberals

a. " Eric Holder: Banning Homeschooling Doesn’t Violate Fundamental Rights"

He's correct. You are responsible for your children, you don't own them. When you fuck up we get to step in. Requiring them to be educated with the other members of their society is perfectly acceptable.

You think the government owns my children?
Nope, but they have a vested interest. Children are never owned.

They are entrusted, and not to the government, but to the parents. I keep my 4 children out of the evil clutches of your kind for a reason. They aren't your to raise, they're mine.
Under the right conditions, that is true, but you don't own them.

And sure as fuck you don't.
What part of they aren't owned did you miss? Care for them well and they live with you. Fuck up and they don't. Got it now?

a. " Eric Holder: Banning Homeschooling Doesn’t Violate Fundamental Rights"

He's correct. You are responsible for your children, you don't own them. When you fuck up we get to step in. Requiring them to be educated with the other members of their society is perfectly acceptable.

If there was even the slightest doubt about the point of this thread, that Liberalism is about destroying the family as the center of society, look at what this post, the fool is verifying it.

He, the government schools, Liberalism, the view that they can supplant the views that a family wishes to instill in their children.

And, specifically, what can we expect from the schools that big government informs?

This:
9. " Al Gore goes there — turning kids against their parents

There are some things about our world that you know that older people don’t know. Why would that be?

Well, in a period of rapid change, the old assumptions sometimes just don’t work anymore because they’re out of date. New knowledge, new understandings, are much more widely available sometimes to young people who are at school, who aren’t weighed down with the old flawed assumptions of the past.

Now, don’t get me wrong, your parents and your elders, as you’ve already figured out, know a lot that you can gain from, but in a period of rapid change, there are times when new understandings are more apparent to young people." Al Gore goes there x2014 turning kids against their parents - LGF Pages

Like global warming, and the Pilgrims as terrorists.....

You can always move to a country that lets you do whatever you like with your children, if you can find one that is, but that isn't life here so just grow up and deal with it.

Last edited:
You can always move to a country that lets you do whatever you like with your children, if you can find on that is, but that isn't life here so just grow up and deal with it.

Leftist logic fail. Having the right to raise my children according to my values isn't "do whatever you like with your children". You fail at critical thought.

You can always move to a country that lets you do whatever you like with your children, if you can find on that is, but that isn't life here so just grow up and deal with it.

Leftist logic fail. Having the right to raise my children according to my values isn't "do whatever you like with your children". You fail at critical thought.
I fail at nothing. Once we have the right to step in, and we do, it's always only a matter of degrees.

Screw up bad enough and legally you'll have no children.

I fail at nothing. Once we have the right to step in, and we do, it's always only a matter of degrees.

WTF is "we"? Are you child protection services?

How self-serving: you're just saying that because you're not one.
How I wish that were true, you have no idea. Whatever keeps me as far away from people like you I'm all good with. Now y'all get the fuck out of my country. Thanks a bunch.

Before being a smartass, it is wise to first ensure one is smart. Otherwise one is merely being an ass. Someone should have informed you.
I've always been smart. It's why, unlike you, I don't have to keep telling people that and hoping that they pat me on the head as they do you.

"

Jealous, huh.
Of you, God no. Should you ever agree with me it will mean someone removed half my brain, and then stepped on the other half. You're a total moron.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
Queen Gertrude

How I wish that were true, you have no idea. Whatever keeps me as far away from people like you I'm all good with. Now y'all get the fuck out of my country. Thanks a bunch.

Before being a smartass, it is wise to first ensure one is smart. Otherwise one is merely being an ass. Someone should have informed you.
I've always been smart. It's why, unlike you, I don't have to keep telling people that and hoping that they pat me on the head as they do you.

"

Jealous, huh.
Of you, God no. Should you ever agree with me it will mean someone removed half my brain, and then stepped on the other half. You're a total moron.

Queen Gertrude
I only wish you could think, but nice projection.

I pay for them, so, yes. And "we" is society. Stop playing semantics, it's tiring.

I pay for them, so, yes. And "we" is society. Stop playing semantics, it's tiring.

I pay for them too, but I'm not part of them, so there is no "we" for me or for you. Go ahead and try to take somebody's kids away thinking you're "we". I'll LMAO when you get shot.

I pay for them too, but I'm not part of them, so there is no "we" for me or for you. Go ahead and try to take somebody's kids away thinking you're "we". I'll LMAO when you get shot.
"We", do it all the time. One of my clients can make it happen with a phone call. CPS is on their speed-dial.

"We", do it all the time. One of my clients can make it happen with a phone call. CPS is on their speed-dial.

Good, then show up at people's houses to take away their children. I want to see if you make it through the door without getting shot.

Good, then show up at people's houses to take away their children. I want to see if you make it through the door without getting shot.
I have people for that, as they say, and I make my living supporting what they need to do their jobs, protecting children from their parents.

I have people for that, as they say, and I make my living supporting what they need to do their jobs, protecting children from their parents.

You have people for that? What people go to homes to take away the children at your command? When are you going to admit that you have nothing to do with "we"?

You have people for that? What people go to homes to take away the children at your command? When are you going to admit that you have nothing to do with "we"?
My client's command, not mine. Got it now?

"

Jealous, huh.

Queen Gertrude

I knew this would happen once they stopped teaching logic.

See....you keep trying to nip a my heels, follow my every post, in the vain hope of being able to compete with moi.
Clearly, you cannot.

But, there is this: If you can't live without me, why are you still alive?

"

Jealous, huh.

Queen Gertrude

See....you keep trying to nip a my heels, follow my every post, in the vain hope of being able to compete with moi.
Clearly, you cannot.

You could be raped and murdered in the next 30 seconds and I wouldn't give a damn. I respond to your total nonsense just like I do that of all the other little dumbshits here. Stop lying to yourself that you matter, here or anywhere else, because you don't.

"

Jealous, huh.

Queen Gertrude

Clearly, you cannot.

You could be raped and murdered in the next 30 seconds and I wouldn't give a damn. I respond to your total nonsense just like I do that of all the other little dumbshits here. Stop lying to yourself that you matter, here or anywhere else, because you don't.

Reality is defined by actions, not words...in your case,lies.

Point of fact: here you are again.

Really, what choice do they have?
After all, what is the source of the pool of recruits?

It has been my experience that conservatives, rightwingers in general, have read more extensively than Leftists.

More books. Books of all kinds.

So, I may be off target here, in referring to a portion of George Orwell's classic critique on totalitarian governance, "1984," in the hope that some of our Left leaning brethren will have read it.

1. In it, the recovering communist, Orwell, underscores indoctrination as a an obligation of the citizens to view, each day, the picture of the 'enemy,' Emmanuel Goldstein, in an auditorium, ...

"As usual, the face of Emmanuel Goldstein, the Enemy of the People, had flashed on to the screen. There were hisses here and there among the audience. Goldstein was the renegade and backslider who once, long ago (how long ago nobody quite remembered), had been one of the leading figures of the Party, almost on a level with BIG BROTHER himself, and then had engaged in counter-revolutionary activities, had been condemned to death and had mysteriously escaped and disappeared."
19. Goldstein Two-Minutes Hate

Our universities have become those very auditoriums, monasteries of Liberalism....

2. "Universities have become to Liberalism what a Christian seminary is to Christianity. The difference is that Christian seminaries acknowledge their purpose, to produce committed Christians."
Dennis Prager

a. “The purpose of a university should be to make a son as unlike his father as possible.” The University's Part in Political Life” (13 March 1909) inPWW(The Papers of Woodrow Wilson) 19:99.

"...we need to brainwash people..."
Eric Holder

3. It is the rare individual who can get through the education process without having been corrupted by the indoctrination. So.....when they apply to be 'educators' themselves......the pool of candidates is largely if not totally Liberal.

And Liberalism is centered on the collective, the worship of big government.....
Is it a surprise when teachers paint our history in the most derogatory of terms?

Is it unexpected that said teachers, government school employees, toe the party line by slandering American history, and American values?

Such as calling the Pilgrims "America’s first terrorists"?

You will be amazed.....more to follow.

Sounds like Polichic got fired from a teaching job.

Bitter, bitter, bitter...

Forum List

Back