On The Education Industry Recruiting Liberals

The alleged first Thanksgiving lasted three days. They did not dissolve until six months later.

Look it up.

No, you look it up. You're the ass who claimed that communism wasn't tried by the first settlers and I provided a link, one of many, that proves they did indeed try it, and it failed spectacularly. Stop being a brainwashed Leftists and trying reading something not given to you by your college professors.

That's rightwing propaganda, nothing more. Native Americans were thriving in many communal societies long before the Pilgrims got here. The Pilgrims survived because they eventually learned what it took to survive in New England, not because of any profound changes in their economic system.

Rightwing propaganda. It comes right from the diary of Captain William Bradford. You people really are uneducated twits.

I have that. You have shit spun from a right wing unthink tank.

Being reduced to vulgarity is pretty much the white flag from Liberals.

No, failing to substantiate your claims in this thread would be your white flag.

Well, well....not one of the hand-wringers had the gumption to take me up on my suggestion that they support the attempt of Liberals in government schools to separate children from their families.

Wise, if cowardly, behavior.
It seems we agree that it is indefensible.

The mother continues:

7. "I requested several times a meeting with the teacher, and I never got a response. Finally when I did go in to see her, she tells me she wants me to email her, not send notes.

So finally I get a scheduled meeting with her to discuss her grades, and I tell her what my daughter said. And I’m waiting for her to deny it. It doesn’t happen.

She goes on to tell me that they try to discourage parents from introducing contradictory concepts to our children.

" Our children?"

So I asked her, I said, am I not allowed to help her with her homework?

She tells me that it’s better if I just let her do it on her own. They don’t want parents confusing the kids."
Her daughter 8217 s teacher said the pilgrims were America 8217 s first terrorists 8211 Glenn Beck

"...don’t want parents confusing the kids."
"Confusing"?

Or offering a different view that might conflict with that of totalitarian government.
'Teachers'?
Or Apparatchiks?

Don't miss what comes next......

Can you prove the person in your Glenn Beck example even exists? Can you name the school?

Can you make an argument that one unverifiable isolated example is sufficient to make a general conclusion about liberals?

The alleged first Thanksgiving lasted three days. They did not dissolve until six months later.

Look it up.

No, you look it up. You're the ass who claimed that communism wasn't tried by the first settlers and I provided a link, one of many, that proves they did indeed try it, and it failed spectacularly. Stop being a brainwashed Leftists and trying reading something not given to you by your college professors.

That's rightwing propaganda, nothing more. Native Americans were thriving in many communal societies long before the Pilgrims got here. The Pilgrims survived because they eventually learned what it took to survive in New England, not because of any profound changes in their economic system.

Rightwing propaganda. It comes right from the diary of Captain William Bradford. You people really are uneducated twits.

'Cept it's not. You're just not very bright.

'Cept it's not. You're just not very bright.

Actually, I am....but same was unnecessary in nailing you.
The bar is pretty low for that endeavor.

Had The Pilgrims stuck with their original plan of a communist society this continent would not host hundreds of nations rather than one. Among them Narragansett; Nauset; Wampanog.......

And no "president".

Only Sachems.

Today's liberals do not understand where they'd be living had their vision of the 1600s been on target.

They didn't have a plan of a communist society.

WTF is wrong with you people?

Pick up a fucking book besides Limbaugh.

Your language is as atrocious as your knowledge of history.

Begin with John Winthrop, Puritan of Massachusetts Bay Colony...

1. "In Winthrop’s Modell of Christian Charity, he makes it plainly clear that society in the New World should be based on love and kindness, a sort of Christian Communism, if you will."
John Winthrop A defense for Christian Communism Honors ENG 2210 Early American Literature

2. "Like his mediaeval predecessors, Winthrop accepted the idea of a blissful state of primitive communism...."
JSTOR An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

3. "John Winthrop's general goal when traveling to the New World was a simple one. He wanted this new society to prosper religiously, economically, and politically. All of those aboard the Arbella would have to be willing to cooperate and show sufficient knowledge of Winthrop's words in order to thrive as a new society. After all, the plan was to have the city be a model to the rest of the world.

His reasoning is very similar to that of Communism."
ARON ROMANOFF John Winthrop s A Model of Christian Charity

4. Wm. Bradford, Pilgrim of Plymouth, saved his colony by instituting capitalism...
"Bradford tells the story of the tough Massachusetts winter of 1623 and how the colony barely survived, unable to raise enough food to sustain themselves. One reason he gave: the rules of the colony, as laid down by the investors, specified that the colonists should till their land in common, as was the case in the England from which they migrated.
But the colony, perhaps desperate, seems to have changed the rules in order to jack up productivity, allowing individual families to tend plots on their own, an early instance of the benefits of pursuing self-interest as opposed to communalism."
Communism Capitalism and the Third Thanksgiving The Rundown PBS NewsHour

a. "And so assigned to every family a parcell of land, according to the proportion of their number for that end, only for present use (but made no devission for inheritance), and ranged all boys and youth under some familie. This had very good success; for it made all hands very industrious, so as much more torne was planted then other waise would have bene by any means the Govr or any other could use, and saved him a great deall of trouble, and gave farr better contente. The women now wente willingly into the feild, and tooke their litle-ons with them to set torne, which before would aledg weaknes, and inabilitie; whom to have compelled would have bene thought great tiranie and oppression."
Ibid.

Had The Pilgrims stuck with their original plan of a communist society this continent would not host hundreds of nations rather than one. Among them Narragansett; Nauset; Wampanog.......

And no "president".

Only Sachems.

Today's liberals do not understand where they'd be living had their vision of the 1600s been on target.

1. "In Winthrop’s Modell of Christian Charity, he makes it plainly clear that society in the New World should be based on love and kindness, a sort of Christian Communism, if you will."
John Winthrop A defense for Christian Communism Honors ENG 2210 Early American Literature

2. "Like his mediaeval predecessors, Winthrop accepted the idea of a blissful state of primitive communism...."

3. "John Winthrop's general goal when traveling to the New World was a simple one. He wanted this new society to prosper religiously, economically, and politically. All of those aboard the Arbella would have to be willing to cooperate and show sufficient knowledge of Winthrop's words in order to thrive as a new society. After all, the plan was to have the city be a model to the rest of the world.

4. Wm. Bradford, Pilgrim of Plymouth, saved his colony by instituting capitalism...
"Bradford tells the story of the tough Massachusetts winter of 1623 and how the colony barely survived, unable to raise enough food to sustain themselves. One reason he gave: the rules of the colony, as laid down by the investors, specified that the colonists should till their land in common, as was the case in the England from which they migrated.
But the colony, perhaps desperate, seems to have changed the rules in order to jack up productivity, allowing individual families to tend plots on their own, an early instance of the benefits of pursuing self-interest as opposed to communalism."

a. "And so assigned to every family a parcell of land, according to the proportion of their number for that end, only for present use (but made no devission for inheritance), and ranged all boys and youth under some familie. This had very good success; for it made all hands very industrious, so as much more torne was planted then other waise would have bene by any means the Govr or any other could use, and saved him a great deall of trouble, and gave farr better contente. The women now wente willingly into the feild, and tooke their litle-ons with them to set torne, which before would aledg weaknes, and inabilitie; whom to have compelled would have bene thought great tiranie and oppression."
Ibid.
Nothing fails as grandly as a Utopia. There's a reason for that, humans suck.

8. A hallmark of Liberalism is victimology.....authentic authorized 'victim' groups are use to impose guilt on America and Americans.

The mythology of the "Native American" is a case in point, and to underscore it, colonists, settlers, the Founders....and the Pilgrims must be thrown under the bus.

" So going on to the Indians, during the same — the same conference, I mention all the Indians lined up in the hallway that the kids made, and I asked when they’re going to start on the Pilgrims.

Here’s where eyebrows start going up. She tells me that, although they’re going to cover the Pilgrims, they’re not going to emphasize them because of all the violence and the fact that they were essentially America’s first terrorists.

.... I decided right then and there that she was going to be pulled out of school and I would be homeschooling her.

How long will we be able to have the right — if they’re already saying that these are our children and, listen, don’t listen to mommy and daddy —" Her daughter 8217 s teacher said the pilgrims were America 8217 s first terrorists 8211 Glenn Beck

How long, indeed.

Not long if liberty hating Liberals have their way:

a. " Eric Holder: Banning Homeschooling Doesn’t Violate Fundamental Rights" Eric Holder Banning Homeschooling Doesn rsquo t Violate Fundamental Rights Caffeinated Thoughts

And no "president".

Only Sachems.

Ibid.

How self-serving: you're just saying that because you're not one.

a. " Eric Holder: Banning Homeschooling Doesn’t Violate Fundamental Rights"

He's correct. You are responsible for your children, you don't own them. When you fuck up we get to step in. Requiring them to be educated with the other members of their society is perfectly acceptable.

And no "president".

Only Sachems.

Ibid.

How I wish that were true, you have no idea. Whatever keeps me as far away from people like you I'm all good with. Now y'all get the fuck out of my country. Thanks a bunch.

And no "president".

Only Sachems.

Ibid.

How I wish that were true, you have no idea. Whatever keeps me as far away from people like you I'm all good with. Now y'all get the fuck out of my country. Thanks a bunch.

Before being a smartass, it is wise to first ensure one is smart. Otherwise one is merely being an ass. Someone should have informed you.

Ibid.

Before being a smartass, it is wise to first ensure one is smart. Otherwise one is merely being an ass. Someone should have informed you.
I've always been smart. It's why, unlike you, I don't have to keep telling people that and hoping that they pat me on the head as they do you.

Last edited:
[

But the colony, perhaps desperate, seems to have changed the rules in order to jack up productivity, allowing individual families to tend plots on their own, an early instance of the benefits of pursuing self-interest as opposed to communalism.".

He defied the rules of the colony, as laid down by the investors????

So he defied the real capitalists and altered the colony so that the workers effectively owned the means of production?

...workers owning the means of production...hmmm...sounds kind of communistie to me...

lol good one.

Ibid.

I've always been smart. It's why, unlike you, I don't have to keep telling people that and hoping that they pat me on the head as they do you.

Jealous, huh.

He's correct. You are responsible for your children, you don't own them. When you fuck up we get to step in. Requiring them to be educated with the other members of their society is perfectly acceptable.

You think the government owns my children?

Nope, but they have a vested interest. Children are never owned.

Jealous, huh.
Of you, God no. Should you ever agree with me it will mean someone removed half my brain, and then stepped on the other half. You're a total moron.

They are entrusted, and not to the government, but to the parents. I keep my 4 children out of the evil clutches of your kind for a reason. They aren't your to raise, they're mine.

They are entrusted, and not to the government, but to the parents. I keep my 4 children out of the evil clutches of your kind for a reason. They aren't your to raise, they're mine.
Under the right conditions, that is true, but you don't own them.

Under the right conditions, that is true, but you don't own them.

And sure as fuck you don't.

Forum List

Back