Zone1 On one of the most Holy days of the year biden glorifys transgenderism and misrepresents Christians

So how can you tell that kid is gay?

Is it the rifle?

That's a trannie......her name is Audrey Elizabeth Hale while she stalks school corridors during shooting rampage in Nashville.... Six people, including three nine-year-old children, were killed after Audrey Hale opened fire in the Christian Covenant School in the Tennessee state capital.

1711922405050.png

Sorry bout that,

1. I don't know where to start Im sickened, with Joe Biden's, actions.
2. I can ask you what you think, about, Tranny Day, being over and applied to, The Lords Resurrection Day.
3. But for you to be appalled, you would have to be a believer.
4. If your not appalled then you are most obvious not a believer in, Christ.
5. The One God Who Framed The World.
6. I can not described my scorn, and I have tons of scorn, to pass around, all to the, Democratic Party.
7. Here on the Lords Day, this rises up, and slaps believers, all over the world, right in the face.
8. Scorn doesn't say enough, its a, Righteous Hatred.
9. I hate, the day that this heathen, was born, the very day, the very hour, the very minute, the very second, his head started crowning.
10. Everyone who believes in Christ should, and everyone who votes, in the Democratic Party, shoulders this sin.
11. NOTE: Will this too be deleted by the censorship mods?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Well at least transgenders are real.

Hope everyone is having a nice easter.

Resurrections are certainly cause for celebration.

National Trans Recognition Day falls on March 31. Every March 31. This year by coincedence, with any plan or purpose Easter is celebrated on the same day.

Easter is celebrated on the First Sunday after the full moon after the March Equiox (Spring). Now think back to just one year ago, did Easter fall on March 31st of last year. No it did not. Shut the fuck about some grand conspiracy. Nor did Mr. Biden choose the day. You are as usual full of shit.

Tomorrow would be a much better day for that crap, because anyone that believes that shit is a fool.

Well at least transgenders are real.

Hope everyone is having a nice easter.

Resurrections are certainly cause for celebration.

Are real what??? We all know what the terms male and female mean and that they are real and natural. When you need qualifiers, you're talking about something else entirely, something unnatural.

Are real what??? We all know what the terms male and female mean and that they are real and natural. When you need qualifiers, you're talking about something else entirely, something unnatural.

It's not natural but it's real.

Resurrections? Not much.

I will keep all Christians in my prayers.

I'm not surprised in the least that xiden's modern Marxist handlers would have him do this. One of the first Marxist goals is to destroy the morality and systemic values of society. They've been working on it for at least 6 decades. We just have to remember they're a small minority of the country and we have to fight fire with fire.

I get shit for trying to destroy the immorality and systemic values of leftist society, but fuck them.

Saul Alinsky's rules work both ways, ya know. :laughing0301:

Sorry bout that,

1. I don't know where to start Im sickened, with Joe Biden's, actions.
2. I can ask you what you think, about, Tranny Day, being over and applied to, The Lords Resurrection Day.
3. But for you to be appalled, you would have to be a believer.
4. If your not appalled then you are most obvious not a believer in, Christ.
5. The One God Who Framed The World.
6. I can not described my scorn, and I have tons of scorn, to pass around, all to the, Democratic Party.
7. Here on the Lords Day, this rises up, and slaps believers, all over the world, right in the face.
8. Scorn doesn't say enough, its a, Righteous Hatred.
9. I hate, the day that this heathen, was born, the very day, the very hour, the very minute, the very second, his head started crowning.
10. Everyone who believes in Christ should, and everyone who votes, in the Democratic Party, shoulders this sin.
11. NOTE: Will this too be deleted by the censorship mods?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Transexual day has been law since 2009, stupid .

Forum List

Back