Zone1 On one of the most Holy days of the year biden glorifys transgenderism and misrepresents Christians

It's not the believers taking any one's rights away.

The "President" is preventing kids from celebrating the religious holiday at the White House, and naming the holiday after trans BS that 95% of the population could care less about.

It's sheer, classic gas lighting.

And you either totally recognize that and are engaging in same, or your head's as empty as Hunter Biden's testies after a trip to a Far East whore house.

It's been the law since 2009. Trump just had to stir up hate. He's competing with Jesus and the Easter Bunny for today's headlines.

Sorry bout that,

1. I don't know where to start Im sickened, with Joe Biden's, actions.
2. I can ask you what you think, about, Tranny Day, being over and applied to, The Lords Resurrection Day.
3. But for you to be appalled, you would have to be a believer.
4. If your not appalled then you are most obvious not a believer in, Christ.
5. The One God Who Framed The World.
6. I can not described my scorn, and I have tons of scorn, to pass around, all to the, Democratic Party.
7. Here on the Lords Day, this rises up, and slaps believers, all over the world, right in the face.
8. Scorn doesn't say enough, its a, Righteous Hatred.
9. I hate, the day that this heathen, was born, the very day, the very hour, the very minute, the very second, his head started crowning.
10. Everyone who believes in Christ should, and everyone who votes, in the Democratic Party, shoulders this sin.
11. NOTE: Will this too be deleted by the censorship mods?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Your lord loves hate.

You represent it.

Maybe it's the Spirit of the Day. Jews have been through much worse -- and survived and thrived.

This too shall pass

Yes, and Life is very short...

International Transgender Day of Visibility (often referred to as TDOV or Trans Day of Visibility) is an annual event occurring every March 31 since 2009[1][2] dedicated to celebrating transgender people and raising awareness of discrimination faced by transgender people worldwide, as well as a celebration of their contributions to society. The first International Transgender Day of Visibility was held on March 31, 2009. It has since been spearheaded by the U.S.-based youth advocacy organization Trans Student Educational Resources

International Transgender Day of Visibility (often referred to as TDOV or Trans Day of Visibility) is an annual event occurring every March 31 since 2009[1][2] dedicated to celebrating transgender people and raising awareness of discrimination faced by transgender people worldwide, as well as a celebration of their contributions to society. The first International Transgender Day of Visibility was held on March 31, 2009. It has since been spearheaded by the U.S.-based youth advocacy organization Trans Student Educational Resources
Barack started it to acknowledge Michael

It's been the law since 2009.

The LAW?

No you absolute dipshit - there is no LAW.

It's a bunch of obscure imbecilic freaks who arbitrarily decided this is a "holiday" (that absolutely NO ONE, including YOU had ever heard of), and now the so-called POTUS is endorsing it while avoiding Easter.

That's it.

I understand nothing you buy or believe in works without self-indulgent fantasy land bullshit - but at some stage you're just going to have to accept the fact that you live in an alternative universe and have no clue what makes the average American tick.

As of 12:42 EDT Biden has yet to even mention "EASTER".

Look it up.

Are real what??? We all know what the terms male and female mean and that they are real and natural. When you need qualifiers, you're talking about something else entirely, something unnatural.

Remember when they tried to lecture us about "THE SCIENCE!!!" (tm).

Yeah, I also find it ironic.

Yes, like I said, NOT A LAW.

No Congress passed it, no President signed it, and practically no Americans have ever even heard of this sad shit.

But thanks for cutting and pasting BS talking points you only just learned today yourself in service to the Marxist Cultural warriors.

NEEEEEXT.

The LAW?

It's a bunch of obscure imbecilic freaks who arbitrarily decided this is a "holiday" (that absolutely NO ONE, including YOU had ever heard of), and now the so-called POTUS is endorsing it while avoiding Easter.

That's it.

I understand nothing you buy or believe in works without self-indulgent fantasy land bullshit - but at some stage you're just going to have to accept the fact that you live in an alternative universe and have no clue what makes the average American tick.

I'm not the least bit concerned with transgenders. They don't affect my life. What alternative universe are you talking about?

The LAW?

That's it.

Nice! :beer:

I'm not the least bit concerned with transgenders. They don't affect my life.

Me neither.

Until they try to brainwash kids, get promoted by every big corporation under the sun, and interfere with traditional holidays that both Christians and seculars have been celebrating since the inception of this Nation.

But yeah, it's not actually "transgenders" doing any of this.

In fact, some of that miniscule contingent is flat out against this bologna. (See Blair White.)

It's the Democrats divisive gaslighting BS - and the fact you can't see that reveals either your utterly compromised partisanship - or your infinite capacity for stupidity.

Frankly, in late stage Woke 2024?

I don't give a fuck which.

Last edited:
Me neither.

Until they try to brainwash kids, get promoted by every big corporation under the sun, and interfere with traditional holidays that both Christians and seculars have been celebrating since the inception of this Nation.

But yeah, it's not actually "transgenders" doing any of this.

In fact, some of that miniscule contingent is flat out against this bologna. (See Blair White.)

It's the Democrats divisive gaslighting BS - and the fact you can't see that reveals either your utterly compromised partisanship - or your infinite capacity for stupidity.

Frankly, in late stage Woke 2024?

I don't give a fuck which.

Sounds like something the fucking UN would come up with.

Forum List

Back