Zone1 On one of the most Holy days of the year biden glorifys transgenderism and misrepresents Christians

Why do you kids not know that march 31 has been this recognition day thing since like 2010?

Easter's kinda been a thing just a little bit longer.

Since like, the second century.

You insufferable BS artist.

(Not to mention no normal citizen with a life even heard of this trans bologna until their stupid "President" made it a thing by ignoring Easter on the same day.)

^^^ Diddycrat gaslighting Americans
img_5653-jpeg.924350

^^^ lovers
P.Diddy trump.jpg

Easter's kinda been a thing just a little bit longer.

Since like, the second century.

You insufferable BS artist.

(Not to mention no normal citizen with a life even heard of this trans bologna until their stupid "President" made it a thing by ignoring Easter on the same day.)
Easter doesn't have a "day", it's all tied up with this mythology crap that determines the day its on.

Easter doesn't have a "day", it's all tied up with this mythology crap that determines the day its on.

I'm not Christian, so that tactic won't work with me.

But, at the very least, if you think a mentally ill man who thinks he's a woman isn't "mythological", you're even more idiotic than I thought.

DO YOU know that its easy to check and see that Biden has been an ACTIVE CHRISTIAN for the last 50 years, if not his whole life.
Stupid commee barnyard animal.******

The unprecedented and scandalous proclamation of March 31 as “Transgender Visibility Day” by self-styled U.S. President Joe Biden — who dares to declare himself a Catholic — constitutes a most serious offense to God and to millions of Catholics and Christians in America and around the world, before which it is impossible not to react with due firmness.

I urge American citizens and their representatives in government to recognize the total unworthiness of Joe Biden to hold an institutional position, which it is well known that he used fraudulent and manipulative action to achieve in the 2020 Presidential Election. I ask my Brethren in the Episcopate and priests to recognize that Joe Biden has incurred latæ sententiæ excommunication, and as such must be expelled from the churches and not admitted to Communion. I call on Catholics and all Christians to pray that, on this solemn Easter Day, the Risen Lord will have mercy on the United States of America and put an end to the onslaught of the infernal forces unleashed today more than ever before.

All humanity is awakening from a slumber that has lasted far too long: Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò Issues Statement Criticizing Joe Biden's Scandalous Proclamation of March 31 as 'Transgender Visibility Day' | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hᴏft

Last edited:
Since Easter Sunday is the first Sunday, following the first full moon, after the spring equinox, it's not likely that the two observations will fall upon the same day for many years into the future.

That may be why Biden's babysitters made such an effort to offer a proclamation, bending and scraping at the altar of tranny'dom.

I feel really queasy when I see Trump supporters going to such lengths in defending sexual assault.

It makes me wonder what they wouldn't defend?
Now show some actual evidence of any sexual assault by Trump. EVIDENCE. Not your usual TDS bullshit.

It's not the believers taking any one's rights away.

The "President" is preventing kids from celebrating the religious holiday at the White House, and naming the holiday after trans BS that 95% of the population could care less about.

It's sheer, classic gas lighting.

And you either totally recognize that and are engaging in same, or your head's as empty as Hunter Biden's testies after a trip to a Far East whore house.
Biden is henceforth known as president Evil.

That may be why Biden's babysitters made such an effort to offer a proclamation, bending and scraping at the altar of tranny'dom.
It's not normal to fantasize about such stuff 24/7. Trump cultists do. They're not normal. They creep everyone out.

Someone around them should have told the Trump cultists that they creep everyone out. But because they creep everyone out, nobody wants to be around them. So, Trump cultists walk around not understanding that they creep everyone out.

Eventually, they'll end up as wards of the state in the shittiest nursing homes in the world, after their families cut all contact with them.

It's not normal to fantasize about such stuff 24/7. Trump cultists do. They're not normal. They creep everyone out.

Someone around them should have told the Trump cultists that they creep everyone out. But because they creep everyone out, nobody wants to be around them. So, Trump cultists walk around not understanding that they creep everyone out.

Eventually, they'll end up as wards of the state in the shittiest nursing homes in the world, after their families cut all contact with them.

It actually is normal for the TDS sufferers to spend their every waking moment agonizing, obsessing and wringing their hands over their affliction. One might think you would creep each other out but it is literally a shared pathology.

The DIE hires pretending to be lawyers, who, not coincidently were used as tokens to go after Trump, share your pathology

It actually is normal for the TDS sufferers to spend their every waking moment agonizing, obsessing and wringing their hands over their affliction. One might think you would creep each other out but it is literally a shared pathology.

It's a mystery. For seven or eight years they have lost their collective minds

Learn something besides being a human fleshlight for tranny tubesteak

Forum List

Back