On listening to Fox on my car radio

It looks like they have identified a new threat to America.
The survivors of the Florida school massacre.

The narrative runs as follows......

These misguided kids are being coached and tutored into being angry that their school was shot up.

Politically motivated outsiders have managed to persuade them that seeing their friends being murdered was "a bad thing" rather than a necessary by product of "freedom".

I wonder how long it will be before the orange shit picks up on this and issues a Presidential Tweet condemning these un- American kids ?

My money is on Friday at the latest.

CNN, MSNBC using Florida teens as anti-Trump propaganda pawns

It's breath-taking isn't it. You think Fake Fox News and their followers have sunken to as low as you can get, then they dig though to the bottom of a manure factory in China. These people, and let's be honest we're using the term 'people' loosely here, have no bottom. To try to demonize children who are outraged and terrified after 17 of their friends and classmates are killed in a slaughter at their school is one of those unspeakable things you'd think no living human soul could do. But Fake Fox News, the GOP, Lying Donold and their followers are doing just that.

These people live in another universe, we need to just break the country up and let these flesh eaters go have their zombie utopia by themselves. They are disgusting people.

You leftists are going to need to clean the blood of innocent dead children off your shoes....you're standing on them and using the others as political pawns. Shame on all of you
Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!

You were saying ?

Child weflare missed it too.
So did the school.
So did the local police.
So did the therapists.

All engaged in this kids' life..all actually helped to facilitate the murders.

"A report in August 2016 by the Florida Department of Children and Family that shows the agency investigated a Snapchat post showing Cruz cutting his arms and was told by Cruz that he “plans to go out and buy a gun.” The agency determined Cruz “to be stable enough not to be hospitalized,” according to the DCF report. DCF said in a statement it “relies on the expertise of mental health professionals and law enforcement and these records show that DCF took the steps to involve these partners in investigating this alleged abuse.” …

"At least 20 calls for service in the last few years regarding Cruz for a variety of disturbance complaints, including fighting with his mother, who died in November after contracting pneumonia, authorities said. In a police report from Sept. 28, 2016, a therapist who went on one of the calls cleared Cruz, concluding he was “no threat to anyone or himself.”

Warning signs in school shooting have officials taking a hard look at procedures

"At least 20 calls for service in the last few years regarding Cruz for a variety of disturbance complaints, including fighting with his mother, who died in November after contracting pneumonia, authorities said. In a police report from Sept. 28, 2016, a therapist who went on one of the calls cleared Cruz, concluding he was “no threat to anyone or himself.”

LEO Israel says that they won't do anything unless gun laws go into effect:

"Israel said his deputies often find their "hands are tied" by laws. He said the state's Baker Act -- which gives law enforcement the ability to involuntarily take someone suffering from mental illness to a facility to be examined if they are an immediate threat to themselves or others -- needs to be expanded.

"We have to be able to when we read disturbing texts, when somebody says 'I want to be a school killer' ... we need the ability to involuntarily Baker Act someone for what we think they might do," Israel said. "That has to be done in this day and age."

"But Israel said nothing will change unless Congress acts to strengthen gun laws to keep weapons out of the hands of people with a history of mental illness."

So he says right there..they won't try to lodge anybody until gun laws are strengthened.

It's intentional, you dupes. This crazy kid is Obama's Nation. They've bred and paid for these lunatics and they encourage them to shoot up our schools in order to justify taking our guns.

You leftists are going to need to clean the blood of innocent dead children off your shoes....you're standing on them and using the others as political pawns. Shame on all of you

The bloodletting is all in the lords' plans for our lives.

Were you happy with the lords' work here in FLORIDA? And over the last few years?
WOW!? Killing babies in the womb as well in schools, and in that great world flood.
What a great lord' it be.

NRASandhookhigh_Score.gif

Just WOW! Even in Church, It kills his flock directly. What a great lord' IT be.

tex_ASS-_NRA-_Lottery-_Church-_Shooting800.gif

To love the lord' fully is to approve his plans and work done in his images.
Why DO You support the world biggest, Greatest Mass Murderer of ALL?

Cum-On, let us fight the evil ungodly killer lord' together.

Last edited:

These misguided kids are being coached and tutored into being angry that their school was shot up.

Politically motivated outsiders have managed to persuade them that seeing their friends being murdered was "a bad thing" rather than a necessary by product of "freedom".

I wonder how long it will be before the orange shit picks up on this and issues a Presidential Tweet condemning these un- American kids ?

It's breath-taking isn't it. You think Fake Fox News and their followers have sunken to as low as you can get, then they dig though to the bottom of a manure factory in China. These people, and let's be honest we're using the term 'people' loosely here, have no bottom. To try to demonize children who are outraged and terrified after 17 of their friends and classmates are killed in a slaughter at their school is one of those unspeakable things you'd think no living human soul could do. But Fake Fox News, the GOP, Lying Donold and their followers are doing just that.

These people live in another universe, we need to just break the country up and let these flesh eaters go have their zombie utopia by themselves. They are disgusting people.
They are still at it on this thread. Absolute human garbage.
Todd Starmes is yer man on Fox. Probably the most boring performer ever heard on radio. They were even raking one of the kids parents into it.
Haviing said that nothing that Murdoch does would shock me. #scum

Todd Starmes is yer man on Fox. Probably the most boring performer ever heard on radio. They were even raking one of the kids parents into it.
Human garbage are the leftists who are willing to sacrifice school children to their death cult.

Human garbage are the leftists who are willing to sacrifice school children to their death cult.
People who bully teenage victims are human garbage.

People who facilitate their killing in order to grab guns deserve death.

The people who bullied those kids into laying their bodies down in DC are human garbage. That means you and anybody else who is working hard to make sure there continue to be mass school shootings.

People who facilitate their killing in order to grab guns deserve death.
What planet are you on ?

You get Fox across the pond?

You get Fox across the pond?

Tunein - its amazing.

Why in the hell would FOX radio be on in my car?
I have two Life Sirius subscriptions. Both transferable to one and two more times to new cars.
Plus I get it on my cell by Sirrus as well.
Faux news is still not on my list to hear. Sometimes I listen to its sports news.
But there is ESPN and others channels that are better.

Btw. You can get Faux News on a cell alone. Why you would want to do so, gets disturbing. More if you're armed. And driving a car.
I'm so glad we got two life subscriptions back 2003?... when you could. FFS! They want too much now on a monthly pay FFS!

Last edited:

You really think they care? Especially TT. He's a wannabe anyhow. Pathetic.
Because you dont like my politics ? You are a lightweight.

What are your politics exactly? You do not seem to have any convictions, you seem just like a typical Sheep who jumps on bandwagons you hear of on Twitter and other things on the Internets and then parrot it. You rarely post more than a link to some Third Source and then you post subsequent one liners, never seen you post anything indepth from your own Original Thought. You have now jumped on the Anti-Gun Bandwagon yet know nothing about guns or the underlining problems even through in FOUR THREADS multiple people have attempted to engage you into a wider debate, which of course you are unable to have a wider debate because you don't know anything about the topic, so you just post one liners and things culled from Twitter and various websites.

So what are your politics exactly? Anyone can post one liner Slogans and do Virtual Signalling and post a link from some website etc.

THE SOLUTION IS SIMPLE:

Quit paying your township the confiscatory fees of school taxes only to get a shit-filled education. Talk to your neighbors and organize.

Take your damn kid out of public school and use the money to put him/her in private school where there is real competition for your business, and your kid gets a GOOD education in the process.

OR

Home-school your children.

The borough can't go after everyone with their money grubbing hands. Time to shut the government out of education, time to shut the government out of risking your kid's lives.

Forum List

Back