Trans Terrorist Manifesto Illustrates Need To Outlaw Transgenderism

The government is already in our bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens and bathrooms. It's called property tax and regulators. Also, if government can regulate speech with "hate speech" laws, then it can regulate everything else. We have laws to help mentally ill people from hurting themselves. Anyone who is hearing voices saying they are in the wrong body, secularists would say these people are mentally insane and need to be stopped from mutilation.
Okay... I'm not sure whether this means you're in favor of the government saying who can go to bed with whom.
They don't 'hear voices'. They just feel a certain way, just like you and I do. We don't hear voices saying "You're in the right body".

As a general rule, we should always be trying to limit the power of government, except where it's necessary.

Most conservative ideas come from the Bible...and the Bible is 100% religious...therefore, you are indeed a follower of Jesus if you are a follower of conservatism...

Please do not disparage the religion that has given you your rights

What 'conservative ideas' come from the Bible?

Okay... I'm not sure whether this means you're in favor of the government saying who can go to bed with whom.
They don't 'hear voices'. They just feel a certain way, just like you and I do. We don't hear voices saying "You're in the right body".

As a general rule, we should always be trying to limit the power of government, except where it's necessary.
I don't agree with homosexual behavior. I believe it to be a sin against God. With that said, If someone says they have same-sex attractions, I don't attack them verbally or physically. In fact, I have no problem with working with gays and lesbians. I do have a problem with what is going on with transgenderism and the brainwashing of our children in schools, on TV and in social media. As far as them hearing voices, the feeling is a voice. Where did it come from?

I don't agree with homosexual behavior. I believe it to be a sin against God. With that said, If someone says they have same-sex attractions, I don't attack them verbally or physically. In fact, I have no problem with working with gays and lesbians. I do have a problem with what is going on with transgenderism and the brainwashing of our children in schools, on TV and in social media. As far as them hearing voices, the feeling is a voice. Where did it come from?
Good! I believe there are precedents in the New Testament for Christians -- and one particular Christian especially -- to dine with sinners. [ Mark, 2:16 ]

As for whether one's fundamental feelings re. the opposite (or the same) sex can be called a 'voice' ... okay, but it's not the same as literally hearing something speaking to you, 'voices in the head'.

When I see a beautiful woman, my internal mental state becomes different, and different from my response to a man, even a handsome one. I have no control over this (although I do have control over my subsequent behavior).

Our nervous system is immensely complex, and operates at many levels below the verbal. A couple of billion years of evolution have given me a nervous system (brain, etc) which is designed for one sole purpose: to replicate my genes. It's pretty crude in its directives ... it doesn't say, "Have a large family", which it would, if it were more sophisticated. No, all it says, is ... well, you know what it says.

In some people, that whole system, for some reason, has deviated a bit from the command to 'fulfill the mission' by making babies with the opposite sex. Not much -- the immediate physical action is still being urged, just not in a fruitful way.

And the same could be said for people who remain celibate, and even more so: something has gone wrong.

We don't know why these deviations occur. If we don't destroy ourselves in a big stupid war, we will understand it, some day -- although since that Darwinian urge is just to copulate, not to raise children, we may well have depopulated ourselves into extinction without a big war.

"A search of Hale’s home turned up “maps drawn of the school, in detail, so, surveillance, entry points, et cetera,” Drake said, as well as a “manifesto” and “some writings that pertain to this date, the actual incident... of how this was all going to take place.” Inside a Honda Fit that Hale drove and parked at the church-based school’s campus Friday morning, cops found “additional material written by Hale,” police said in a tweet. Minutes before the shooting, Hale sent a series of dark Instagram messages to a friend, who shared them with WTVF. “You’ll probably hear about me on the news after I die,” read one message sent to Averianna Patton, a former middle school basketball teammate of Hale’s. “This is my last goodbye. I love you. See you again in another life.”
View attachment 770320

Can you imagine what the MSM would be doing if there was a so-called right-wing mass shooter who left a manifesto detailing his motives and reasons for doing what they did? Let's say for example, someone said they murdered all of those people because they feared they were under attack by Soros and he was using darkies to replace us -- the media will be trying to make all other God-fearing Americans look bad because they too believe Jews are replacing whites with inferior races.....which is completely true, but it isn't bad to believe it...well that is exactly what has happened with this trans shooter......she basically left a manifesto which is literally a declaration of war on behalf of all trans people against Christians...and this manifesto should be treated as such....but it gets worse...

Not only did she leave a manifesto, she shared her evil plans with her so-called friend..and surprise, surprise, she is a BLM thug operative....and this friend did nothing to warn authorities or stop this....because she was part of it and should probably be arrested herself....The game plan is exposed...the blacks and the trannys are working together to wage war on Christians......and no one is demanding these groups be help accountable..why? It's time to stop being afraid of political correctness, woke or diversity and these evil doctrines and demand these people be banned.
View attachment 770324
So does Tim McVeigh's manifesto prove we should outlaw all military service?
Does the Unabomber's manifesto prove we should out law all really weird mathematical geniuses?

"A search of Hale’s home turned up “maps drawn of the school, in detail, so, surveillance, entry points, et cetera,” Drake said, as well as a “manifesto” and “some writings that pertain to this date, the actual incident... of how this was all going to take place.” Inside a Honda Fit that Hale drove and parked at the church-based school’s campus Friday morning, cops found “additional material written by Hale,” police said in a tweet. Minutes before the shooting, Hale sent a series of dark Instagram messages to a friend, who shared them with WTVF. “You’ll probably hear about me on the news after I die,” read one message sent to Averianna Patton, a former middle school basketball teammate of Hale’s. “This is my last goodbye. I love you. See you again in another life.”
View attachment 770320

Can you imagine what the MSM would be doing if there was a so-called right-wing mass shooter who left a manifesto detailing his motives and reasons for doing what they did? Let's say for example, someone said they murdered all of those people because they feared they were under attack by Soros and he was using darkies to replace us -- the media will be trying to make all other God-fearing Americans look bad because they too believe Jews are replacing whites with inferior races.....which is completely true, but it isn't bad to believe it...well that is exactly what has happened with this trans shooter......she basically left a manifesto which is literally a declaration of war on behalf of all trans people against Christians...and this manifesto should be treated as such....but it gets worse...

Not only did she leave a manifesto, she shared her evil plans with her so-called friend..and surprise, surprise, she is a BLM thug operative....and this friend did nothing to warn authorities or stop this....because she was part of it and should probably be arrested herself....The game plan is exposed...the blacks and the trannys are working together to wage war on Christians......and no one is demanding these groups be help accountable..why? It's time to stop being afraid of political correctness, woke or diversity and these evil doctrines and demand these people be banned.
View attachment 770324

Is this her graphic "flow chart" linked there?

View attachment 770320

View attachment 770324
Everyone thinks youre stupid for taking this position. What were you thinking when you made this thread? :cuckoo:

Everyone thinks youre stupid for taking this position. What were you thinking when you made this thread? :cuckoo:
Why is the Deep State refusing to release the manifesto?

Because they know it will expose Biden and the Dems for their support of transgender terrorist acts.....others are also saying the manifesto reveals Hunter Biden's connection to this terrorist....why are you protecting terrorists?

As the great patriot Laura has said...release the manifesto!!

Being gay is a mental illness......we were wrong to allow gays to be treated like normal people...

Because of this.....gays have invented trannies

We must compel Congress to reclassify homosexuality as a mental disorder....this may not bode well for Lindsey Graham, but decisions must be made

Why is the Deep State refusing to release the manifesto?

Because they know it will expose Biden and the Dems for their support of transgender terrorist acts.....others are also saying the manifesto reveals Hunter Biden's connection to this terrorist....why are you protecting terrorists?

As the great patriot Laura has said...release the manifesto!!

Since when have we NOT released the manifesto? :cuckoo:

Being gay is a mental illness......we were wrong to allow gays to be treated like normal people...

We must compel Congress to reclassify homosexuality as a mental disorder....this may not bode well for Lindsey Graham, but decisions must be made

Your fellow DemoKKKrats here appear to be 100% supportive of this. Looks like y'all have a plan! Great work!

Your fellow DemoKKKrats here appear to be 100% supportive of this. Looks like y'all have a plan! Great work!
And yet....not a single Democrat who can get any legislation passed is demonizing trans people...

How come?

If it is a popular position Democrats hold

Seriously...why are you folks so cowardly?

So does Tim McVeigh's manifesto prove we should outlaw all military service?
Does the Unabomber's manifesto prove we should out law all really weird mathematical geniuses?
Exactly.

If we went on the principle of "outlawing political movements when a mass-murdering maniac appears to have some sympathy for them or connection to them" ... my side would all have been behind bars years ago ... although there wouldn't have been much room, since the Weathermen and similar groups would have put the whole anti-war movement into prison before that.

The only time it's legitimate to blame a political movement for violence committed in its name, is when the leaders of that movement have explicitly encouraged or condoned that violence. Just saying things that might encourage the maniac -- like "capitalism is murdering millions around the world, it must be destroyed" is not enough.

In fact, something congruent to this problem reached the Supreme Court near 70 years ago, where the question of advocating/predicting the violent overthrow of the government was the issue, in the Yates (1957, not 2015) decision, which, incidentally, meant that a friend of mine was released from prison where he was awaiting trial under the Smith Act.
[ Yates v. United States - Wikipedia ]

(By the way, that Wiki article is worth reading in full, because it shows how the Left and the Right have changed places with respect to free speech -- the Right used to be against it, when exercised by people they hated. But times have changed.)

Good! I believe there are precedents in the New Testament for Christians -- and one particular Christian especially -- to dine with sinners. [ Mark, 2:16 ]

As for whether one's fundamental feelings re. the opposite (or the same) sex can be called a 'voice' ... okay, but it's not the same as literally hearing something speaking to you, 'voices in the head'.

When I see a beautiful woman, my internal mental state becomes different, and different from my response to a man, even a handsome one. I have no control over this (although I do have control over my subsequent behavior).

Our nervous system is immensely complex, and operates at many levels below the verbal. A couple of billion years of evolution have given me a nervous system (brain, etc) which is designed for one sole purpose: to replicate my genes. It's pretty crude in its directives ... it doesn't say, "Have a large family", which it would, if it were more sophisticated. No, all it says, is ... well, you know what it says.

In some people, that whole system, for some reason, has deviated a bit from the command to 'fulfill the mission' by making babies with the opposite sex. Not much -- the immediate physical action is still being urged, just not in a fruitful way.

And the same could be said for people who remain celibate, and even more so: something has gone wrong.

We don't know why these deviations occur. If we don't destroy ourselves in a big stupid war, we will understand it, some day -- although since that Darwinian urge is just to copulate, not to raise children, we may well have depopulated ourselves into extinction without a big war.
I agree with much you write. I do believe that so as a man thinkest, so is he. Proverbs 23:7. We know that there are people who have excessive compulsion disorders and I simply believe homosexuals at some point in their life from birth to death, are exposed to LGBTQ+ experiences and cannot let them go. They feed those thoughts and eventually it reprobates their brains and hearts to as Romans Chapter one say, they change good thoughts and actions to evil thoughts and actions to make what they are doing easier. In today's world, people are allowed to act out their behaviors with cross-dressing and gender reassignment medical procedures. Remaining celibate is the only way for these people to not commit the act of homosexual sin. So, I see nothing wrong in their brain remaining celibate.

Romans Chapter one uses the term, "Reprobate Mind." It's not a mental illness so much as a compulsive disorder by being exposed to a LGBTQ+ thought and not being able to let it go. So, the thought becomes the behavior in order to feel right about their thoughts. Is this a mental disorder or a conscious act by the individual who is confronted by events in their lives including physical and mental abuses, rapes, etc. The vast majority of people are able to not let these experiences affect them and turn natural to unnatural affections. I'm wondering if these individuals also have other compulsive disorders too?

I agree with much you write. I do believe that so as a man thinkest, so is he. Proverbs 23:7. We know that there are people who have excessive compulsion disorders and I simply believe homosexuals at some point in their life from birth to death, are exposed to LGBTQ+ experiences and cannot let them go. They feed those thoughts and eventually it reprobates their brains and hearts to as Romans Chapter one say, they change good thoughts and actions to evil thoughts and actions to make what they are doing easier. In today's world, people are allowed to act out their behaviors with cross-dressing and gender reassignment medical procedures. Remaining celibate is the only way for these people to not commit the act of homosexual sin. So, I see nothing wrong in their brain remaining celibate.
Okay, but the question we face is: should we use the power of the state to compel them not to put their homosexual impulses into practice? If you agree with me that we should not, then the rest is commentary. Let Christians, and others, try to convince homosexuals not to act on their impulses, just as you try to convince heterosexuals to only act upon them within the confines of marriage.

No one would have a problem with that.

And by the way, I know several gay people, male and female, and with one exception, they are as 'normal' as you and me in every other aspect of their lives. There is nothing about them that I have seen which would indicate any obsessive-compulsive behavior. Some of them have told me that they knew they were gay from about the age of 11. It's clearly something in our brains, something we do not yet understand, as don't understand so much about the brain.

Indeed some of them -- not people I know personally -- are admirable individuals. For example, these good people: Gays Against Groomers, at [ Gays Against Groomers ]

And of course you will approve of the Pro-Life Alliance of Gays and Lesbians [ plagal.com is available for purchase - Sedo.com ]

Okay, but the question we face is: should we use the power of the state to compel them not to put their homosexual impulses into practice? If you agree with me that we should not, then the rest is commentary. Let Christians, and others, try to convince homosexuals not to act on their impulses, just as you try to convince heterosexuals to only act upon them within the confines of marriage.

No one would have a problem with that.

And by the way, I know several gay people, male and female, and with one exception, they are as 'normal' as you and me in every other aspect of their lives. There is nothing about them that I have seen which would indicate any obsessive-compulsive behavior. Some of them have told me that they knew they were gay from about the age of 11. It's clearly something in our brains, something we do not yet understand, as don't understand so much about the brain.

Indeed some of them -- not people I know personally -- are admirable individuals. For example, these good people: Gays Against Groomers, at [ Gays Against Groomers ]

And of course you will approve of the Pro-Life Alliance of Gays and Lesbians [ plagal.com is available for purchase - Sedo.com ]
It's as important to teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to heterosexuals as to homosexuals. Why would we discriminate against sinners? Jesus came to heal the spiritually sick (and physical). Christians should teach truth no matter what and who it may offend. Telling unmarried heterosexual sinners to get married is just as important as to suggest homosexuals to remain celibate or find someone of the opposite sex that they could handle having a family with. I know homosexual who for some reason have found a person of the opposite sex attractive enough to marry and follow the Savior with.

Excessive compulsion disorders usually involves one or two issues. One friend of mine cannot have a newspaper around or she "must" read that paper from cover to cover including all the classified and job sections. But, she doesn't have compulsions in other areas. Like geniuses are usually just geniuses in one area. Often they are autistic or even savant skills and compulsive in one skill. Your 11 year old friend may have had contact with seeing homosexual people on TV or around a mall and the visual stuck in his head and that grew and grew until he was unable to fight the feelings. I have a gay cousin who was molested as a child and it festered for years. He also molested a child in his neighborhood when he was 12 years old. The environment in which we are raised, if our minds are susceptible to compulsions over what we encounter. I think that's fairly easy to understand.

Yes, I know many great people who are gay. Some are conservatives as well. Fox News had at least two commentators who are homosexuals, one gay and one a lesbian. They are conservatives as well. But, that's aside from how they became homosexuals. One is married and the other is celibate. Guess who they are...

Forum List

Back