On it’s first day of leading the House, Republicans………

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Vote and Vote and Vote and cannot choose a leader

A simple formality that has been performed for hundreds of years.
But Republican Congressmen can’t put aside their self interest to do what is best for the party.

They can’t lead a party, why should they expect to lead the country?

But Republican Congressmen can’t put aside their self interest to do what is best for the party.

I wonder how the Cult members here don't see their Leader's toxicity?

kiss of death 11.jpg

Difference is the Republicans work diligently among themselves to vote in the best leadership for their political party.
Whereas, the Democrat members have a monolithic hive mentality and will vote in lockstep for the person they've been told to elect.
They've had months to prepare for this moment. It should be a formality for a well-run organization. Making the sausage in public is embarrassing and shows the utter lack of strategy employed by republicans. They get elected on grievance politics then wilt into psychopaths when in office.

They ARE leading. At least 19 of them are leading. They are refusing to be “bought” by the Centrists, Moderates, and RINOs in return for pork projects, Committee assignments, etc…

THOSE are the Republicans I could see myself possibly supporting for POTUS in 2024 or beyond. So long as they don’t capitulate under the pressure.

They ARE leading. At least 19 of them are leading. They are refusing to be “bought” by the Centrists, Moderates, and RINOs in return for pork projects, Committee assignments, etc…

THOSE are the Republicans I could see myself possibly supporting for POTUS in 2024 or beyond. So long as they don’t capitulate under the pressure.
Trump 2024?

What if voting down a bunch of losers is the best thing for their party?
Just another partisan hit with the usual mental slum dogs eating it up :lol:

Difference is the Republicans work diligently among themselves to vote in the best leadership for their political party.
Whereas, the Democrat members have a monolithic hive mentality and will vote in lockstep for the person they've been told to elect.

Which leader would that be?

With 222 to choose from they can’t even select a leader

They've had months to prepare for this moment. It should be a formality for a well-run organization. Making the sausage in public is embarrassing and shows the utter lack of strategy employed by republicans. They get elected on grievance politics then wilt into psychopaths when in office.

Why should anyone be surprised?

This is what the Republican fractured party has wrought
They have been marching down this path for decades
Ever since Newt Gingrich

Hey, they did seat that GOP liar Santos. Congrats to them. I know they will do the best for the country.

They've had months to prepare for this moment. It should be a formality for a well-run organization. Making the sausage in public is embarrassing and shows the utter lack of strategy employed by republicans.
Thank you for making my point. .. :thup:
The Republicans have their political wrangling out in the open so the public can see why they've made this person their choice for leadership.
Whereas, the Democrats do everything behind closed doors and in secret. Thus, making sure the rank and file members of their political party have no input into the selection process.

Interesting spin, not that the Conservatives are using their leverage to force concessions that are supported by their constituents...which is what is occuring...but a false narrative that has been focus group tested to within an inch of it's life.

The person who leads congress in the impeachment of Joe Biden and the prosecution of his crime syndicate is very important. Better not to rush it.

Thank you for making my point. .. :thup:
The Republicans have their political wrangling out in the open so the public can see why they've made this person their choice for leadership.
Whereas, the Democrats do everything behind closed doors and in secret. Thus, making sure the rank and file members of their political party have no input into the selection process.
Republicans are demonstrating they are incapable of ruling

A simple formality, selecting your Speaker, turns into a public CATFIGHT.

They had two months to make a selection and can’t because they are a fractured party

Forum List

Back