on ESPN at his Saudi-sponsored golf event, Trump Defends Saudi Arabia From 9/11 Families in Shocking Comments: ‘Nobody’s Gotten to the Bottom of 9/11’

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Oh my sweet Lord. To Republicans everywhere: Once again I give you your dear leader. You must be so proud

My God, Trump is stupid. The Saudis had nothing to do with 9/11.

Trump just wants money. Why did he bring up 9/11 at all?

It relates to his course hosting a LIV event, and I saw a commercial against LIV (and the Saudis) linking 9/11 to the Saudi government.

Which is crazy because Bin Laden's reason for the 9/11 attacks was to get the US to disengage from the middle east so he could OVERTHROW the existing Saudi government.

Oh my sweet Lord. To Republicans everywhere: Once again I give you your dear leader. You must be so proud

actions speak louder than words that's why biden is such a buffoon

OBL was
It relates to his course hosting a LIV event, and I saw a commercial against LIV (and the Saudis) linking 9/11 to the Saudi government.

Which is crazy because Bin Laden's reason for the 9/11 attacks was to get the US to disengage from the middle east so he could OVERTHROW the existing Saudi government.

OBL was Deobandi and Muslim brotherhood.. Muslim brotherhood is banned in KSA since King Faisel in the 1970s.

Putin has really sunk to new lows having you Rusky Trolls post this tripe.

Say whatever happened to ole Russian Collusion?

Yah ever going to get to the bottom of that?

OBL was

OBL was Deobandi and Muslim brotherhood.. Muslim brotherhood is banned in KSA since King Faisel in the 1970s.

Someone tell the people writing the attack ad, and the people trying to make Trump sound like he was supporting the 9/11 attackers via his support of LIV.

Putin has really sunk to new lows having you Rusky Trolls post this tripe.

Say whatever happened to ole Russian Collusion?

Yah ever going to get to the bottom of that?

This is just business for Trump. Some of his golf courses have been dumped from the PGA tour. Give it time. Trump will turn on the Saudis too.

Forum List

Back