on ESPN at his Saudi-sponsored golf event, Trump Defends Saudi Arabia From 9/11 Families in Shocking Comments: ‘Nobody’s Gotten to the Bottom of 9/11’

Trump just wants money. Why did he bring up 9/11 at all?
he didn't----relatives of the victims of the islamic atrocity brought it
up in reference to Trump's having a kind of business deal with the
Saudis----try to pay attention. It is actually an issue of the vile and
disgusting teachings of WAHHABISM which was founded in Saudi
Arabia and very much associated with that "country" and its ethos

he didn't----relatives of the victims of the islamic atrocity brought it
up in reference to Trump's having a kind of business deal with the
Saudis----try to pay attention. It is actually an issue of the vile and
disgusting teachings of WAHHABISM which was founded in Saudi
Arabia and very much associated with that "country" and its ethos

OBL wasn't Wahhabi. He was Deobandi and Muslim Brotherhood .. As in Sayeed Qubt and Hassan Al banna ... Came out of Arab nationalism in Palestine and Egypt... Banned in KSA.

The Saudi government could do LOTS MORE to combat the vile
filth of Wahhabism

I like the Wahhabis. They just simplified Islam and got rid of the Ottoman innovations. They are really sweet, gentle and hospitable. Maybe you all should stay out of Arabia since you consider them vile and filthy.

It relates to his course hosting a LIV event, and I saw a commercial against LIV (and the Saudis) linking 9/11 to the Saudi government.

Which is crazy because Bin Laden's reason for the 9/11 attacks was to get the US to disengage from the middle east so he could OVERTHROW the existing Saudi government.
Almost but no cigar-----Bin Laden sought an even MORE WAHHABIST saudi
arabia than now exists -------ie---even more disgusting. The Saudis have
done far too little to repudiate Wahhabism----I doubt that the present king or
his "progressive" son will pull it off

Last edited:
Trump is not going to Jail. Democrats don’t have the balls. Just putting him on trial will not only mobilize Trump supporters, but independents and and “anybody but Democrat” voters as well.

If Trump is above the law democracy is dead. You get a Putin president who isn't bright.

I like the Wahhabis. They just simplified Islam and got rid of the Ottoman innovations. They are really sweet, gentle and hospitable. Maybe you all should stay out of Arabia since you consider them vile and filthy.
maybe you and yours should keep yourselves out of the USA. I am intrigued
with your allusions to "OTTOMAN INNOVATIONS"----to what "OTTOMAN
INNOVATIONS" do you refer---those of Ataturk? Of course you know---
I am married to a NATIVE of arabia-----he has, Morally, just as much rights in that land as do the disgusting Wahhabis and Deobandi pigs----and of course---I got those rights thru marriage. Deobandis are "give me that old time religion"
criminals with pillage, rape, murder and enslave RIGHTS, that so excite you

The Saudi government could do LOTS MORE to combat the vile
filth of Wahhabism
Thats a far cry from accusing them of attacking us on 9-11

Biden barks at them from the safe side of the fence for killing a saudi citizen journalist and their treatment of women

And now goes to them like a bitch in heat begging them to produce more oil

Old Joe is a pathetic moron

maybe you and yours should keep yourselves out of the USA. I am intrigued
with your allusions to "OTTOMAN INNOVATIONS"----to what "OTTOMAN
INNOVATIONS" do you refer---those of Ataturk? Of course you know---
I am married to a NATIVE of arabia-----he has, Morally, just as much rights in that land as do the disgusting Wahhabis and Deobandi pigs----and of course---I got those rights thru marriage. Deobandis are "give me that old time religion"
criminals with pillage, rape, murder and enslave RIGHTS, that so excite you

Israelis and Jews should stay out of Arabia since you hate them so much and consider them vile. Your husband is not a citizen of Yemen or Arabia.

You don't know what Deobandi is. Israel should stay out of the Middle East. Stay in Israel.

9/11 report, p. 171: "Al-Qaeda found fertile fund-raising ground in the kingdom (of Saudi Arabia), where extreme religious views are common and charitable giving is essential to the culture and, until recently, subject to very limited oversight."

Biden barks at them from the safe side of the fence for killing a saudi citizen journalist and their treatment of women

yes it is not an accusation that the government DONE IT----just an issue
of something like NEGLIGENCE

Biden doesn't k

@rosie91 hates Arabs and calls them vile. This is how the European Zionists talked when they began flooding into Palestine.

Forum List

Back