CDZ On Conspiracies, Chronovirus and the emergence of the new conspiracy paradigm

You're too kind Olde one...

it's my opinion that our world has, over time, evolved to be an Orwellian dystopia of self destructive elements spawned from the darker side of humanity

the media , world leaders , powers that be are neither right or wrong, they exist in that grey area where followers ,deniers, believers ,etc are caught in up in the grand conundrum of the seven deadlies continually manifested, manipulated, prostituted and pontificated

anyways , i'm best off pooning it all with paltry poetry

~S~

You know, Sparky, I have read that thing about five times. I agree, you are probably best described as a poet, completely unconcerned with what us lesser posters think is important, such as, for instance, evidence to back up whatever convictions we form. So, your personal, ideosyncratic impression of the world flows into your statements, unchecked, untested. That's fine, and perfectly within your prerogatives. It is also hard to have a debate confronted with what amounts to pure self-expression. You are also completely undisciplined a thinker (just as undisciplined a writer and typist, I might add).

In order to infest your narrative with some evidence, look 80 years back, to 1940. World War II was still in the early stages, Nazi Germany still in the planning stages of their crime of industrial extermination, Japan still in the planning stages of setting SE Asia alight and bringing the U.S. into the conflagration. Life as usual in the U.S. looked nice enough, if you ignore separate lunch counters and the occasional lynching. That, and what was to come during the following years, might be described as a "the grand conundrum of the seven deadlies continually manifested, manipulated, prostituted and pontificated", or "an Orwellian dystopia of self destructive elements spawned from the darker side of humanity", ending with the firestorms of Tokyo and the nukes on Japanese population centers. We, currently, even while grappling with Covid-19 and its economic and political fall-out, even while grappling with the historical accident of the Orange moron squatting in the Oval Office, even while dealing with conspiracy-obsessed morons in numbers (maybe) larger than ever, and larger than is healthy, certainly, are not living in such a time, at least there is no evidence for it.

seems the world is turning a lot quicker these days Old one....and maybe you're right about 80 years ago, betcha lots of folks pointed it out then....

zeitgeist-definition.png

~S~

seems the world is turning a lot quicker these days Old one....and maybe you're right about 80 years ago, betcha lots of folks pointed it out then....

zeitgeist-definition.png

~S~

You know, Sparky, I should have guessed you loved that expression. It's one of them Germans' grandiose terms, with a lot of tragedy associated with them, and very little by way of concrete content or explanatory value. Germans are said to have knack for that. Whatever, you must realize that us peasants are completely ignored, omitted, by whatever consideration as to what or who contributes to this fuzzy zeitgeist - and still we are paying the bill in case that zeitgeist goes awry.

Anyway, there's signs good and bad in most times, and the resulting "zeitgeist" usually is just a matter of emphasis. In a debate you'd have to explain what signs there are, and what would compel you to issue your doom and gloom outlook. I'd much rather point to the younger generations who get it, and will - AOC and Thunberg and those like them at the helm - change the country's (and the world's) direction. It's always been the old farts' propensity to scream about the impending catastrophe - it's as old as humankind - and, you see, we're still there, striving, vibrant, cynical, egotistic, delusional and occasionally brilliant, and very much alive - warts and all.

I don't know why I bother coming here anymore. The brainwashed, idiot-box believing ignorance and bootlicking is off the charts, much more than any other forum I've ever been on in the last 20+ years.
And yet..you have nothing cogent to say. One doesn't get to 'claim' to be smart--one has to earn it.

I think you are incapable of reasoned argument..and that is why you just drops turds and go....
Oh my the irony :abgg2q.jpg: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: We know you were looking in the mirror when making that comment:auiqs.jpg::lmao:

One can be an intellectual stump, and still not trust any of media or gub'mit

ask me how i know......

~S~
As if on cue…

A member of the Church of the Divine Conspiracy Theory.

I'm outed !!!:safetocomeoutff:

Day after day, the fool of the thread
Posts from his gizzard parts, instead of his head
But nobody needs to read him,
They can see that he's just a tool,
And he never gives an answer,

But the fool of the thread,
Sees the fun going down,
with the bent that it’s led
See the words spinning 'round.

Well on the way, Thread in a cloud,
The spark of obnoxious lyrics posting perfectly loud
But nobody ever hears him,
or the sound he appears to make,
and he never seems to notice,

But the fool of the thread,
Sees the fun going down,
with just feathers for a head,
See the words spinning 'round......

~S~ w/apologies to the Fab 4
Yep you sure are.lol one of those people I just got done
I don't know why I bother coming here anymore. The brainwashed, idiot-box believing ignorance and bootlicking is off the charts, much more than any other forum I've ever been on in the last 20+ years.
And yet..you have nothing cogent to say. One doesn't get to 'claim' to be smart--one has to earn it.

I think you are incapable of reasoned argument..and that is why you just drops turds and go....
Oh, so just because I didn't write an essay in this particular thread means I'm incapable of reasoned argument? Wrong, I've talked about this on numerous threads in the last few weeks, it gets tiring trying to get through to extremely misguided people. I've been trying to post less here, or quit altogether, and for now I was just about to start cooking dinner. But if I feel like it, I'll get back to this either later tonight or tomorrow.
indeed,it’s impossible to reason with someone like the op and a couple of others on here that have the mindset because the government and the media said it happpened this way,they automatically accept their version of events and ignore the facts you post since they don’t go along with the media and governments version of events.:cuckoo: many here who dismiss conspiracy facts as conspiractpy theories don’t want to believe we are in the end game now,that we live in a facist dictatership,they want to believe the propaganda are corrupt school system taught us that we live in a free country and we elect our presidents and there is a difference in the two parties which is incredible since for example,Obama lied about reversing all of bush’s policy’s and instead,expanded them,yet we still here people all the time sayingvote republican,vote for democrat too ignorant to comprehend neither party is here to serve them,only the bankers and corporations.:cuckoo: It’s incredible they can’t understand george Orwell’s 1984 and that other book brave new world are happening right now as we speak,that the elite have had this population control planned for decades now which Orwell and Huxley were aware of way back then decades ago and this virus is just that and 9/11 was the start of the destruction of all our civil libertys and has been accelerated with corona and that the elite have achieved right now. What they want,destroying the livlhoods of Americans who with an economic crash with a hoax they have brainwashed the whole world into accepting.:uhoh3:
This post proves the OP to be correct.

Lies, fake news, and conspiracy theories have become institutionalized, facts and the truth are attacked and held suspect, and ‘the government’ and ‘the media’ are falsely demonized.
Comedy gold these lies in this post ,you two kill me with your gullibility and worshiping of the gubernent and lamestream media,thanks for the laughs for the day you two guys.it was kinda boring till now watching you two cowardly evade facts and dismiss them instead of doing the mature adult thing of actually trying to refute them ,never fails from the gubernut apologist worshippers:auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao:
What's a Gubernut? New strain of Peanut?

Early conspiracy theorist!

View attachment 334134
As I got done saying,oh my the irony,you are still looking in the mirror I see :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Forum List

Back