What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Omicron Vax Coincidence

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is it a coincidence that the first four cases in Africa were fully vaxxed, the first two in Australia were fully vaxxed, and the first case in USA was fully vaxxed?

braalian

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Probably

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Is it a coincidence that the first four cases in Africa were fully vaxxed, the first two in Australia were fully vaxxed, and the first case in USA was fully vaxxed?
They got vaxxx aids ...

sjdnndndnjddd.png

xmmdmxmxmxmdmd,,d,d,d,d.jpeg

OP
EvMetro

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not seeing much on this coincidence on CNN.

braalian

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don’t really get what you’re suggesting.

That the vaccines don’t prevent contracting omicron strain? No one’s denying that.

Since well over 50% of the population is vaccinated it would only make sense mathematically that most people who contract it are vaccinated.

OP
EvMetro

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don’t really get what you’re suggesting
The opening post was not a suggestion, it was a question. You failed to demonstrate that you read and understood the opening post, which suggests that you plan to defend covidism.

OP
EvMetro

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Since well over 50% of the population is vaccinated it would only make sense mathematically that most people who contract it are vaccinated.
Take this logic and apply it to the people that the thread is about, and then use this to answer the question that the thread is about.

OP
EvMetro

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Step back and look at what you just posted, and you will see how profoundly ridiculous it is. Why on earth would anybody ever get a vax that works like the statistics you just posted? It absolutely DOES NOT make sense that everybody who gets the vax gets infected. That defies the purpose of a vaccine.

OP
EvMetro

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think the lefties are seeing the coincidence problem here, based on all their replies.

braalian

Platinum Member
Reaction score

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think the lefties are seeing the coincidence problem here, based on all their replies.

I think you're right. And the fact that most of them are avoiding the thread speaks volumes.

OP
EvMetro

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I’m not a leftie.
Then why did you post that "since well over 50% of the population is vaccinated it would only make sense mathematically that most people who contract it are vaccinated."? We're you just mocking colfax_m and the rest of the lefties?

braalian

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Then why did you post that "since well over 50% of the population is vaccinated it would only make sense mathematically that most people who contract it are vaccinated."? We're you just mocking colfax_m and the rest of the lefties?
No, my point was that the vaccine doesn’t prevent people from catching the omicron variant. Maybe the antibodies it makes the body produce still fight the symptoms, I don’t know. But whatever mutations this strain has allows it to infect the vaccinated.

And since people who got vaccinated have apparently equal chance of catching omicron and testing positive, and since the majority of people are vaccinated, it’s not surprising that the initial people reported positive are also vaccinated.

OP
EvMetro

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
No, my point was that the vaccine doesn’t prevent people from catching the omicron variant.
Why would you feel compelled to make this point in this thread when the opening post already made it? Can you demonstrate that you read and understood the opening post?

braalian

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why would you feel compelled to make this point in this thread when the opening post already made it? Can you demonstrate that you read and understood the opening post?
Because your OP suggested that being vaccinated makes you more susceptible to omicron.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
EvMetro

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Because your OP suggested that being vaccinated makes you more susceptible to omicron.
The opening post asked a question. It did not suggest anything

OP
EvMetro

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days