Omicron Vax Coincidence

Is it a coincidence that the first four cases in Africa were fully vaxxed, the first two in Australia were fully vaxxed, and the first case in USA was fully vaxxed?
They got vaxxx aids ...

sjdnndndnjddd.png

xmmdmxmxmxmdmd,,d,d,d,d.jpeg

Not seeing much on this coincidence on CNN.

I don’t really get what you’re suggesting.

That the vaccines don’t prevent contracting omicron strain? No one’s denying that.

Since well over 50% of the population is vaccinated it would only make sense mathematically that most people who contract it are vaccinated.

I don’t really get what you’re suggesting
The opening post was not a suggestion, it was a question. You failed to demonstrate that you read and understood the opening post, which suggests that you plan to defend covidism.

Since well over 50% of the population is vaccinated it would only make sense mathematically that most people who contract it are vaccinated.
Take this logic and apply it to the people that the thread is about, and then use this to answer the question that the thread is about.

Step back and look at what you just posted, and you will see how profoundly ridiculous it is. Why on earth would anybody ever get a vax that works like the statistics you just posted? It absolutely DOES NOT make sense that everybody who gets the vax gets infected. That defies the purpose of a vaccine.

I think the lefties are seeing the coincidence problem here, based on all their replies.

I’m not a leftie.
Then why did you post that "since well over 50% of the population is vaccinated it would only make sense mathematically that most people who contract it are vaccinated."? We're you just mocking colfax_m and the rest of the lefties?

Then why did you post that "since well over 50% of the population is vaccinated it would only make sense mathematically that most people who contract it are vaccinated."? We're you just mocking colfax_m and the rest of the lefties?
No, my point was that the vaccine doesn’t prevent people from catching the omicron variant. Maybe the antibodies it makes the body produce still fight the symptoms, I don’t know. But whatever mutations this strain has allows it to infect the vaccinated.

And since people who got vaccinated have apparently equal chance of catching omicron and testing positive, and since the majority of people are vaccinated, it’s not surprising that the initial people reported positive are also vaccinated.

No, my point was that the vaccine doesn’t prevent people from catching the omicron variant.
Why would you feel compelled to make this point in this thread when the opening post already made it? Can you demonstrate that you read and understood the opening post?

Why would you feel compelled to make this point in this thread when the opening post already made it? Can you demonstrate that you read and understood the opening post?
Because your OP suggested that being vaccinated makes you more susceptible to omicron.

New Topics

Forum List

Back