Omicron a good thing? Many doctors think so

Yes he did, and so has Biden. Both have sucked in this regard, not that you could ever say a bad thing about Trump if someone had a gun to your fucking head.

Sure I can say bad things about Trump if Trump actually did something bad. But you puppets keep repeating how Trump Fd up the response from your MSM and when I ask how, all you have is "Trump said this" or "Trump said that." Not that my biology is anything superior, but what I know about microorganisms is they don't respond to who says what. Viruses do what viruses do.

There were less covid deaths on President Trump's watch than Dementia, and he didn't have three vaccines and advanced therapeutics to work with.

Yes. The last thing we need is for a President to give hope and assurance to his country. Where would we be if we had that? Oh, that's right. Exactly where we are now.

Figures that the last thing you want form your god is honesty and truth. God fucking forbid we give people the truth and let them make their own decision's, that would never do for the likes of you

it COULD have gone away, had donny not ignored it & lied to the american public - down playing it to us but admitting how deadly it was to bob woodward ... that is after he endlessly praised china for all their due diligence in them trying to eradicate it.

When are you commies going to learn lies don't work here. We call you out on them each and every time.

it COULD have gone away, had donny not ignored it & lied to the american public - down playing it to us but admitting how deadly it was to bob woodward ... that is after he endlessly praised china for all their due diligence in them trying to eradicate it.

When are you commies going to learn lies don't work here. We call you out on them each and every time.

or worse ... or nothing at all. but you miss the point that the virus & all its variants are looking for hosts.

And they get weaker each time. That's the real point.

when i read ^^^ that ^^^ all i see is

'blahblahblah ... i don't want to do what it takes to finally get rid of this fucking virus... i wanna be a spoiled baby & not be 'told' how to behave to do that.'

now it's at the point where it's become endemic.

No, what you want is to behave the way the government tells you to behave.

boo-gift-from-mother-earth_orig.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

& now it's a preventative/cure for covid.

bon appétit !
Drama much..............Voo Doo ..........lol

That doesn't look like Ivermectin to me.........or HCL .........or NTZ

Nope.............looks like a pile of crap to try and taint anything that goes against your narrative.

But you knew that already.

Figures that the last thing you want form your god is honesty and truth. God fucking forbid we give people the truth and let them make their own decision's, that would never do for the likes of you
The Truth.........The changing narrative for 2 years.........Lie after Lie after Lie..........If you haven't seen it by now then you must have stuck your head in that BOO pile the other poster is selling....lmao

The Truth.........The changing narrative for 2 years.........Lie after Lie after Lie..........If you haven't seen it by now then you must have stuck your head in that BOO pile the other poster is selling....lmao

I have seen it, and I have spoken out against it no matter how was the POTUS. You on the other hand could not say anything bad about Trump if someone offered you a million bucks for doing so.

Trump lied to us, Biden is lying to us...but you only care about one of them doing it. You are the fucking problem in this country, you put party before country.

I'm not vaxxed and I had covid----I didn't go to the intensive care wards---I SLEPT alot though.

Most not vaccinated---who get covid---don't even know that they got covid.
Problem is how many people could you have passed the virus to while infected? Who were not lucky enough to only be ill for a few days? or maybe you got lucky & did not infect any one, sort of a health crap shoot .

I have seen it, and I have spoken out against it no matter how was the POTUS. You on the other hand could not say anything bad about Trump if someone offered you a million bucks for doing so.
Which part of I don't care which one pushes the jab I will not take it didn't you understand. You continue to support the jab.........and the people who have LIED about the jab time and time again.

They are the virus........A virus of disinformation that No reasonable person trusts anymore.

Trump lied to us, Biden is lying to us...but you only care about one of them doing it. You are the fucking problem in this country, you put party before country.
Which one is ORDERING THE JAB a complete Over reach of the Gov't and OSHA Via the Backdoor.........That is Brandon...........

I disagree with both on the jab............and I hold our gov't liable for disinformation on the entire thing.

NO REASONABLE PERSON CAN TRUST THEM ANYMORE.

Which part of I don't care which one pushes the jab I will not take it didn't you understand. You continue to support the jab.........and the people who have LIED about the jab time and time again

I support the right of people to get the vaccine if they make that choice. Why do you not do the same?

I disagree with both on the jab............and I hold our gov't liable for disinformation on the entire thing.

It is your government too.

NO REASONABLE PERSON CAN TRUST THEM ANYMORE.

I agree. That is why I get my views and information on this from my wife and the other medical professionals she works with that have spent the last almost 2 years actually treating COVID patients. Do you have a better source?

Forum List

Back