US Navy Ship Stranded in Cuba with ChiCom Flu Outbreak Among Fully Vaccinated Crew

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified

Safe And Effective ®​

I wonder how many they spread it to.

“A Navy combat ship deployed to intercept drug trafficking in the Caribbean and East Pacific is stuck in the port at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, with a coronavirus outbreak among its fully vaccinated crew.”

Safe And Effective ®​

“A Navy combat ship deployed to intercept drug trafficking in the Caribbean and East Pacific is stuck in the port at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, with a coronavirus outbreak among its fully vaccinated crew.”

Welp another post I laughed at. Not that you posted it. At how ludicrous the entire situation is.

Reminds me of a time that our entire ship got food poisoning......Turkey ala King..........Only ones not sick didn't eat that day.....not many of them..........

They stopped giving out Pepto because they were running out..........Was hard to keep the ship running as watch standers had to keep getting relieved to go to the shitter.

Safe And Effective ®​

We must ignore all the reports of vaccine failure, because lyin’ Fauci and Gates need more wealth. It’s what patriotic Americans must do.

Why do conservatives want the “Trump vaccine” to fail so badly?
Notice how these wankers are now trying to rename it on Trump now......instead of Brandon.........You can see the tide turning on a new narrative.

lmao

It's failed----

At best it should have only be given to the very old or other near death bed people---or used to buy some time (weeks really given its supposed effectiveness)---the shit they are given is not a vaccine and in fact is causing much death already-------think this number will go up for the long term consequences. Average life expectancy is going to go down---suspect the vaccines to cause a bunch of blood clots/heart issues later in life.

It's failed----

At best it should have only be given to the very old or other near death bed people---or used to buy some time (weeks really given its supposed effectiveness)---the shit they are given is not a vaccine and in fact is causing much death already-------think this number will go up for the long term consequences. Average life expectancy is going to go down---suspect the vaccines to cause a bunch of blood clots/heart issues later in life.

Are you a physician or an epidemiologist?

I can WANT the weather to be nice today has the same effect.
The fact that Brandon keeps pushing a now totally discredited substance be forcibly injected into children and adults just so Big Pharma gets $$$$ is a crime against humanity.

Safe And Effective ®​

I give up. WTF is ChiCom flu? :dunno:

And likely 90% of them feel no ill effect at all and same would be true for anyone they infect
The folly continues as we run around in a faked panic over “POSITIVES” when the true thinking mans issue is what is the effect upon you.
I could probably register positive for half dozen airborne systems.

Forum List

Back