Omicron a good thing? Many doctors think so

i bet i've voted across the spectrum, (D) (R) & green party way more than you would ever consider doing, raymond.

Correct. I would never dream of voting for communists or throwing my vote in the basket by voting a third party. Might as well stay home on election day. But I don't know what you think that proves by taking the side of Democrats every debate.

ohio expanded medicaid... guess who is behind that, ray ray?

the ACA.

It's more than obvious you trying to move the goal posts. It doesn't change the fact that Commie Care was a complete lie on so many levels.

wrong. why do you think bighealthcorp fought tooth & nail - spending millions on lobbying against the ACA & especially a public option? because it would cut into their profits... so much for that free market capitalism, 'eh?

When government tries to control industry it's not free capitalism any longer, it's government controlled capitalism. For instance the private market takes your premium payments and invests them instead of tucking the money in between mattresses somewhere. Commie Care required they no longer do that. They must use 80% of the premium money on paying bills. Without investment money to offset claims, they only have one choice but to increase those premiums which happened.

If businesses thought for one second using most of the premium money to pay bills was advantageous, they would have been doing that long ago. But they were forced to cut investments, cut investigations of false claims, and put that money where government demanded it go. That's not free capitalism.

delta wasn't. shingles didn't. & sexually transmitted herpes didn't.

stay off of facebook, ray ray.

Viruses can evolve to be more deadly

By TERRENCE FRASERJuly 1, 2021

CLAIM: No virus has ever mutated to become more lethal. As viruses mutate, they become less lethal.
AP ASSESSMENT: False. There are documented cases of viruses becoming more deadly.
THE FACTS: As the spread of coronavirus variants raise new public health questions, social media users are sharing misinformation about how viruses mutate.
A post on Facebook reads, “In the history of virology, there has never, EVER, been a viral mutation that resulted in a virus that was MORE lethal. As viruses mutate, they become more contagious/transmissible and LESS lethal.”
But in fact, there have been cases of viruses that mutated to become more deadly.
Viruses can evolve to be more deadly | AP News
Now tell us about Leaky vaccines. Lol

They must use 80% of the premium money on paying bills.

gee.... YOUR money goes to have YOU covered. what a concept.

Without investment money to offset claims, they only have one choice but to increase those premiums which happened.

sure they do ... stop shoving $$$$ in CEOs' pockets & denying healthcare to keep the profits up.

holy cow ray ray - you are nuts.

it's a nutter 'cure all ' for covid - among other things... like ivermectin & hydroxychloroquine.
Cool. But you would have to show me how eating cow manure would do it and show me the trials.......oh well.

Ivermectin and HCL.........yeah they rock.......Saved millions of lives.......Worked in countries like India, Japan, Africa.....whole continent, and Bangladesh..............buy you are

gee.... YOUR money goes to have YOU covered. what a concept.

You are covered either way. It's an insurance business strategy that's been used for generations. Then you have this half-breed that never so much ran a hotdog stand come in and start dictating policy on how that business is to best handle their own money and of course you create a huge problem.

You and I are the same age and decide to save for our retirement. You take your money home and put it in a savings account at 1% interest. I hire a very reputable investment company that takes my money and wisely invests it in a conservative growth fund. Which one of us will have a more favorable retirement account when we retire?

sure they do ... stop shoving $$$$ in CEOs' pockets & denying healthcare to keep the profits up.

Nobody is denying anybody healthcare. Everything you are covered for is in your contract with them. Insurance companies hire the best CEO's to run their operations. They are not cheap and if you don't want to pay them the money they are looking for, your competitor will. That's why they make the kind of pay they do. They made that money before Commie Care and after.

I watched a few doctors on television stating we are doing everything wrong. We are trying to force people into getting vaxed instead of putting our money towards developing and manufacturing antibody tests. The doctors I watched stated that given the people that had it already, and those who are naturally immune from the get go are being forced to take vaccines they don't need, makes testing for covid useless. He said instead we are now putting all our money towards testing kits since Dementia allowed them to run out. But you know, Trump screwed up the covid response. :eusa_shhh:
Well it has not been around long enough to know for sure but appears to be less severe at this point. I would like things to get back to normal. Hope fully it is good.

As Omicron sweeps the nation leaving people mildly ill, it's also a good sign that the mutations are weakening. In the US so far, one death. We will have more people die of the flu in December than Omicron can kill until it disappears.

One would think that government leadership would celebrate this good news. If Trump were President today, he'd be assuring us of the slow death of covid even if other weaker variants come our way. Mutations (while more contagious) generally weaken. Eventually it will be less severe than a cold.

But for some reason, the Biden administration is not taking a victory lap. Strange! Not really. By admitting we are getting by this, that means less insistence of vaccine mandates. It means less control over schools and government institutions. It means less control over the people except in commie cities where they are re-instituting masks and mandates. Worst of all it means less ability to demand mail-in voting in 2022 which ushered their dementia patient into the White House.

So it seems, they are willing to keep people in despair to make sure the fear lives on.........at least until 2022 where it's predicted to be a slaughter for the Democrats.

Party first--country second. That's the theme of the Democrat party.

Everyone must be jabbed. The virus is going to kill us all, except for 99.9999999%.

The vaccine does not immunize the saliva of the vaxxed prisoner. Spitting on the street or a passerby can mean that the Chinese communist virus can stay in the one infected for 82 months:

Current NIH Violence: SARS-CoV-2 Can Persist in Body and Brain for 82 Months, post #77

Well it has not been around long enough to know for sure but appears to be less severe at this point. I would like things to get back to normal. Hope fully it is good.

I wouldn't expect that anytime soon. This Omicron is basically a bad cold or mild flu. The Democrats are acting like it's the end of civilization. So look for them to keep this alive as long as possible. They have no interest in ridding our society of covid. That's why they could care less about Dementia allowing all those people to illegally cross our border mostly untested with no vax mandate like we Americans have to suffer through.

Forum List

Back