OMG. The FBI warned the Capitol police and DC the day before this was in the works.

Everyone saw this coming.

That the Capitol Police did not have sufficient resources to secure points of entry is a disgrace

Folks. If you don't think this was planned.
Welcome to last week.
Of course it was planned. Members of the Capitol police were complicit and even facilitated entry to the Capitol grounds and sensitive areas within the Capitol. This isn’t breaking news. Everyone watched them open the barricades and let them in the perimeter. The sedition oats are being purged.
Right. What happens last week is never reported until this week. This won't even be reported.

I'm just reporting what I knew 2 hrs after when it started to stink. Lol
Right. What happens last week is never reported until this week. This won't even be reported.

I'm just reporting what I knew 2 hrs after when it started to stink. Lol
Questions about security and the actions of the Capitol police were made in real time as it happened. The idea that the police forces in America have the Insurrection minded within their ranks is not new. A number of officers were found to have been involved. Welcome to last week. Yes, you are that slow.
I am slow. I never worked for a boss my whole life. Retired early. Never had an alarm clock. Always did what I want. Laughing at shop rats working stiffs slaving to a miserable life, fucking an ugly cow.
Pretty slow huh?
The FBI warned this was going to happen. Most of the world just found out. Happy slaving or past slaving.
The FBI warned this was going to happen.
Yes. The scandal then is why they were not prepared. Was the leadership at the Capitol police complicit? Did someone within the admin request lax security or otherwise block requests? They had not made arrangements with either Metro DC or the NG for support.
Why couldn’t anyone get authorization for NG support for more than 2 hrs after the assault began?

These questions were asked last wed and Thursday.
The investigation isn't even complete yet. The Admin planned this........lolololol

Anyone who believed Trump was a Russian agent has no credibility with me. You got to be a total moron.
The investigation isn't even complete yet. The Admin planned this........lolololol

Anyone who believed Trump was a Russian agent has no credibility with me. You got to be a total moron.
I simply forwarded the questions that are being asked. This is not normal for them to be unprepared. It is curious though that the DHS acting head has just quietly resigned and the Dept has said nothing despite it being their responsibility.
Billy the Bagman Barr resigned just days before this happened as well...WHILE reports of this were coming in

SO THE fBI then knows this impeachment is another abuse of power and they once again sit aside and do nothing?
The 5 Republicans are be8ng hoodwinked into the plot on the left not only to make sure Trump can't help the midterms or run again, but also to splinter the Republicans where his loyalists will splinter from the party. The five Republicans need to see the lefts bigger agenda not their opinions on not wanting Trump again. It's selling out to the lawless left and their plans to divide and conquer.
Before taking over, they already showed just how authoratarian and fascist they intend to be.
Has any off these Balless Politicians called out a removal impeachment of those in the left who fueled the flames of violence and destruction in this country the last 4 years? Using their own words and fake concern against them?
How about the 5 republicans? If they chastise the president and not the left then these 5 are compromised and traitors who are part of what they claim they protest.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back