OMG, even Bibi breaks with his homey the Donald.

Trump has managed to alienate everyone with an IQ over 70.

Good job Donnie !

Oopsie!

Trump probably thought he would get some street cred if he did a lap around Israel.

"The Jews, I'm gonna be their friend like you wouldn't believe. They love me. I can tell."

Probably because trump told his lobbyist bitches to go fuck themselves :thup:

Probably because trump told his lobbyist bitches to go fuck themselves :thup:
Trump would need a billion dollars to win. You think he would take all that out of his own pocket?

Hell no.

Bibi still has to cow tow to the international stage of bed wetters who support the palescumians.

Does Israel have religious screenings for entry to their country?

A very misleading title for that article. Nowhere in it does it say that Netanyahu rejects Trump. More disinformation by the status quo media.

Citizenship and Entry into Israel Law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Citizenship and Entry into Israel Law (Temporary Order) 5763 is an Israeli law first passed on 31 July 2003 and most recently extended in June 2008.[1] The law makes citizens of Iran, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Libya, Sudan, Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen, the West Bank and Gaza Strip ineligible for the automatic granting of Israeli citizenship and residency permits that is usually available through marriage to an Israeli citizen

:dunno:

A very misleading title for that article. Nowhere in it does it say that Netanyahu rejects Trump. More disinformation by the status quo media.
You have a reading comprehension problem.

But here's something even you should be able to understand:

The Israeli Prime Minister released a statement saying he will still meet with the Republican Presidential candidate for previously scheduled talks later this month but does not “endorse his views”.

Prime Minister Netanyahu rejects Donald Trump's recent remarks about Muslims,” the statement said.

You have a reading comprehension problem.

But here's something even you should be able to understand:

The Israeli Prime Minister released a statement saying he will still meet with the Republican Presidential candidate for previously scheduled talks later this month but does not “endorse his views”.

Prime Minister Netanyahu rejects Donald Trump's recent remarks about Muslims,” the statement said.

Not endorsing someone's views is not a rejection of them. There are political concerns.

"Reading comprehension" is not a term I would toss around, were I you.

Not endorsing someone's views is not a rejection of them.

Okay. Let's try one...more...time.

"Prime Minister Netanyahu rejects Donald Trump's recent remarks about Muslims".

"Reading comprehension" is not a term I would toss around, were I you.

Oh, I do toss it around when you fools say stupid shit about words that are right in front of you, willfully blind monkey.

This is the second time this week we have seen a person literally struck blind when evidence clashes with their delusions and the fragile belief system built upon them.

It's a most bizarre phenomenon.

IDK why he would reject them. He bans people from other ME countries trying to come in..

Forum List

Back