OMFG, just went to vote

The line is almost 2 blocks long. Will try again later. Never been like that before

Seeing that you apparently live in Kansas, there's a good chance it won't matter empirically if you vote or not. It's that way for me in D.C. which isn't going to go for Trump under any circumstances. Based on my not having heard word one about Kansas going for Mrs. Clinton, I presume the same degree of stridency exists there, only for Trump rather than for Mrs. Clinton.
I live in Missouri and we have many important reasons to vote today.
Yes we do. I'm heading out now so hope it's not too long a wait.

The line is almost 2 blocks long. Will try again later. Never been like that before

Seeing that you apparently live in Kansas, there's a good chance it won't matter empirically if you vote or not. It's that way for me in D.C. which isn't going to go for Trump under any circumstances. Based on my not having heard word one about Kansas going for Mrs. Clinton, I presume the same degree of stridency exists there, only for Trump rather than for Mrs. Clinton.
I'm gonna try again mid afternoon

My daughter, a registered Republican, moved to Miami last year and I told one of the guys at the Nassau County Election District (a friend of mine), to remove her name from the Nassau County list...she's still on the list.
There has to be a better way of managing this information.

My mistake. Is Missouri that split between the two major candidates?

Take a good book or a tablet so you can watch a movie. LOL Just a suggestion....

I'm always there when they open at 7 and generally there's a line of 20-25 folks in the hallway of the school where we vote, but I've never seen it extend outside. When I finished and exited the room where we vote the line in the hallway extended all the way out the door and about 20 yards along the side of the building. Been voting in this precinct for 16 years and that's a first.

For Senate yes, not sure with the POTUS race but if the line is any indication of excitement Trump will win by a landslide in my area

For Senate yes, not sure with the POTUS race but if the line is any indication of excitement Trump will win by a landslide in my area

Red:
Oh, yes, that's right. You have voting representation on the floors of both houses of Congress. I forgot about that.

I sat at my kitchen table days ago and voted.
It should never be that easy. Having to stand in line weeds out the rabble

And I've had an entire month to fill out my ballot. Could have done it anywhere.
And by the way, when I dropped my ballot off the other day at 5:00 in the morning, there were two other ballot envelopes sticking out of the drop box that I could have taken, opened up and depending on how the voter voted, I could have destroyed.

I voted 5 times already today, under 5 different names, and I easily breezed through each time. Hopefully, it will be just as easy when I go back again early evening.

I sat at my kitchen table days ago and voted.
It should never be that easy. Having to stand in line weeds out the rabble

And I've had an entire month to fill out my ballot. Could have done it anywhere.
And by the way, when I dropped my ballot off the other day at 5:00 in the morning, there were two other ballot envelopes sticking out of the drop box that I could have taken, opened up and depending on how the voter voted, I could have destroyed.
Why didn't you?

voted 5 times already today, under 5 different names, and I easily breezed through each time. Hopefully, it will be just as easy when I go back again early evening.
Notice only Demonrats joke about this (or are they???)

I voted in a precinct that is 80% Dummycrap at about 8:15 this morning...

Third in line, and out in less than 10 minutes...

I'm gonna try again mid afternoon
Didn't wait long at all here. There were a lot of people and had to park across the street but it was smooth. The longest part was get this, Showing my ID! The horrors!

Forum List

Back