OMFG, just went to vote

No line at my polling place. In and out in 15 minutes, and it only took so long because I live in California.
I live by a smaller town, but you must confront the little old ladies that are selling cookies and gossiping...So it takes about the same amount of time..

No line at my polling place. In and out in 15 minutes, and it only took so long because I live in California.
I live by a smaller town, but you must confront the little old ladies that are selling cookies and gossiping...So it takes about the same amount of time..

Only one electioneer at my polling place - an old man arguing for the Soda tax initiative.

I didn't vote for it.

I voted early this year....kinda lost the dramatic impact for me. Here's a time I used to go....NOON...when you'd expect it to be the busiest....same with the post office I go to...a ghost town at noon.

The line was an hour long the first time I voted today but only 10 minutes when I went to the next polling location to vote again.
The Demonrats areas will have low turnout.
I am guessing my area is more Democrat than I thought then....

I spent more time whipping out my ID than the time I spent actually waiting for my ballot and securing a box to vote in.

SYTFE, you are a fucking douchebag, please go back to sleep.

In all seriousness I find the voting system in your country troubling, I am not comfortable with it.

CA finds out all the recently dead (name and addresses). The DEMWITS will send in shills to Vote using their name (and address) assuming they were registered, and of course did not bother to "un-register" as they were dying. If name not found, I suppose they get to submit a "provisional" ballot.

Another "voter fraud" method exposed recently. Yes, I wondered how dead could vote. You do not have to show ID. If you try to show ID you are almost in trouble for disruption polling place. They don't want it. Come one come all, dead or alive.

I voted on the first, the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth and should head over before the polls close today. :thup:

Forum List

Back