OMFG, just went to vote

The line is almost 2 blocks long. Will try again later. Never been like that before

xUSUSM5.png

In and out, no long lines, no problem. Took son to vote in old district (forgot to change his registration after we moved), got in and out, no problem or long lines. Saw three accidents to/from voting. Vehicle vs bike; vehicle vs deer; vehicle vs vehicle. Weird.

My polling place seemed down to me. They are reporting in PA that "due to a calibration error" votes were being flipped. Flipped to Hillary of course. Why doesn't the machines ever seem to flip votes away from the DNC? Ha, funny question.

Two people say they actually saw them swap once they hit the vote button.

What kind of calibration error could cause such a thing. Tallying votes isn't exactly sending a man to the Moon. It couldn't be simpler. The count could be done with a couple of calculators. There really can't be any other explanation other than gross cheating.

My daughter, a registered Republican, moved to Miami last year and I told one of the guys at the Nassau County Election District (a friend of mine), to remove her name from the Nassau County list...she's still on the list.
There has to be a better way of managing this information.

Only the voter can cancel their registration. Anyone can call and SAY they are so and sos relative.

In and out, no long lines, no problem. Took son to vote in old district (forgot to change his registration after we moved), got in and out, no problem or long lines. Saw three accidents to/from voting. Vehicle vs bike; vehicle vs deer; vehicle vs vehicle. Weird.
Seems fitting. This election is a train wreck.
If I did that here I'd be yelling at about two people.

Forum List

Back