Omar forced by her own party to "clarify" her anti-Semitic comments.

The 90 pound Muslim Q-Tip continues to spew her insanity, this time Israel is her target. FYI "clarify" in Demspeak means "OK I'm busted so I'll pretend I didn't mean what I said".

It's what happens when a party polices itself. I hope the GOP takes notes.
12 persons equals policing itself to you? That’s fewer than 10%. Come on man. The Democratic Party is perfectly happy with elected Islamist extremists in Congress. Don’t kid yourself
I say it still compares favorably to the GOP. The last member they disciplined was Liz Cheney.
Does the GOP have Islamist extremists in Congress who compare Hamas to the US?
60921dccd6bc1960dfc9e659_o_U_v2.jpg
Josh Hawley is an Islamist extremist? You’re such a stupid OCD ridden fat fuck.

The 90 pound Muslim Q-Tip continues to spew her insanity, this time Israel is her target. FYI "clarify" in Demspeak means "OK I'm busted so I'll pretend I didn't mean what I said".

12 persons equals policing itself to you? That’s fewer than 10%. Come on man. The Democratic Party is perfectly happy with elected Islamist extremists in Congress. Don’t kid yourself
I say it still compares favorably to the GOP. The last member they disciplined was Liz Cheney.
ShortBus, he's an extremist the same as Omar.

I said “Islamic Extremists who compare US to Hamas” learn to read you OCD ridden fat fuck.

How exactly is he an extremist against America? Are you ever not a retarded fat 64 yr old idiot?

This is what's got the right wing's panties in a bunch..'“We must have the same level of accountability and justice for all victims of crimes against humanity,” Omar tweeted. “We have seen unthinkable atrocities committed by the U.S., Hamas, Israel, Afghanistan, and the Taliban.”..that's all she said. Apparently the tin foil hats don't think the U.S has ever committed atrocities like the Taliban and Hamas. Hell you can go as far back as Wounded Knee...and in the modern era..My Lai to know that's BS because this country has committed atrocities.

I said “Islamic Extremists who compare US to Hamas” learn to read you OCD ridden fat fuck.

How exactly is he an extremist against America? Are you ever not a retarded fat 64 yr old idiot?
LOL

I'm actually none of those things. You're just deranged, ShortBus. :cuckoo:

As far as Hawley, he supported an attack against our own government and had the gall to challenge the electoral votes immediately afterwards. Except for Cruz, another worthless piecevif shit, they were the only ones to sink so low. Even fellow Republicans bashed him for it.

Jack Danforth, formerly a loyal supporter of Hawley, later said supporting Hawley was "the worst mistake he's ever made in his life." He called Hawley an embarrassment for stoking the flames of what turned into a violent and deadly assault on the U.S. Capitol.

LOL

As far as Hawley, he supported an attack against our own government and had the gall to challenge the electoral votes immediately afterwards. Except for Cruz, another worthless piecevif shit, they were the only ones to sink so low. Even fellow Republicans bashed him for it.

Jack Danforth, formerly a loyal supporter of Hawley, later said supporting Hawley was "the worst mistake he's ever made in his life." He called Hawley an embarrassment for stoking the flames of what turned into a violent and deadly assault on the U.S. Capitol.
You are all those things, OCD ridden fat fuck. Learn to read you ugly mother fucker

LOL

You are all those things, OCD ridden fat fuck. Learn to read you ugly mother fucker
coffeepaper.gif

Your link:

"'Equating the United States and Israel to Hamas and the Taliban is as offensive as it is misguided,' the lawmakers said, asking Omar to clarify her remarks."

Hamas and the Taliban would not exist without the state-sponsored terrorism of the US and Israel:

United States and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia

"The United States has at various times in recent history provided support to terrorist and paramilitary organizations around the world. It has also provided assistance to numerous authoritarian regimes that have used state terrorism as a tool of repression.[1][2]

"United States support for non-state terrorists has been prominent in Latin America, the Middle East, and Southern Africa.[1]

"From 1981 to 1991, the United States provided weapons, training, and extensive financial and logistical support to the Contra rebels in Nicaragua, who used terror tactics in their fight against the Nicaraguan government.[3]

"At various points the United States also provided training, arms, and funds to terrorists among Cuban exiles, such as Orlando Bosch and Luis Posada Carriles."

Israel helped create Hamas as a way of dividing Palestinian resistance to its illegal occupation of Palestine; when the Jews of Israel stop stealing the homes, farms, and businesses of non-Jews, the resistance to their crimes will vanish.

Seriously ? You loons still haven't policed the Clinton's
Because Bill got himself a BJ?
Slick Willie did a lot more than that shit. When I was in the military I maintained an Email server for a classified network. If any soldier had sent classified material over an unsecured network they would have been breaking big rocks into little rocks for a long time, but let a Clinton do it and the left is like, ho-hum she didn't know any better. The lowest snot nosed private knows better. You fucktards want us to believe that a women who has been involved with politics for decades and has been through a shit ton of security briefs doesn't know. Police your own shit before you call out anyone else.

She’s lucky the media and her party will graciously allow her to “clarify” what she said, good luck with that. Regardless she’s a racist Muslim anti Semitic nut case. A Pub or libertarian would be burned at the stake. Such hypocrisy, makes me sick.

To settle the issue, all they need to do is ask Dr. Fauci.

After all, by his own words, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. Anyone who attacks me attacks the truth.............."
What does this have to do with Fauci, he never said those words.

Don't she know, you must bow before Israel.

You can condemn the Jewish people for not wanting to be made into a bar of soap or a lampshade, like the islamic extremists are demanding, but you should really try and put yourself into Jewish shoes on this.

Receiving extreme persecution just because of one's faith is something people are going to fight back about.

Maybe I'm not that objective on this, as DNA testing has proven I am 0.5% Ashkenazi Jewish and I would be targeted by antisemites like Omar too.
What is the difference between anti Semite and anti Muslin, the answer is NOTHING!!
Hitler would approve of your post ...nazi.

This is what's got the right wing's panties in a bunch..'“We must have the same level of accountability and justice for all victims of crimes against humanity,” Omar tweeted. “We have seen unthinkable atrocities committed by the U.S., Hamas, Israel, Afghanistan, and the Taliban.”..that's all she said. Apparently the tin foil hats don't think the U.S has ever committed atrocities like the Taliban and Hamas. Hell you can go as far back as Wounded Knee...and in the modern era..My Lai to know that's BS because this country has committed atrocities.
There are also numerous examples of US funding and abetting terrorist acts in foreign countries:
1623454435285.jpeg

Operation Gladio - Wikipedia

"General Gianadelio Maletti [it], commander of the counter-intelligence section of the Italian military intelligence service from 1971 to 1975, stated that his men in the region of Venice discovered a right-wing terrorist cell that had been supplied with military explosives from Germany, and alleged that US intelligence services instigated and abetted right-wing terrorism in Italy during the 1970s.[9]

"According to the investigation of Italian judge Guido Salvini, the neo-fascist organizations involved in the strategy of tension, 'La Fenice, Avanguardia nazionale, Ordine nuovo' were the 'troops' of 'clandestine armed forces', directed by components of the 'state apparatus related to the CIA.'[10]

"Any relationship of the CIA to the terrorist attacks perpetrated in Italy during the Years of Lead is the subject of debate. Switzerland and Belgium have had parliamentary inquiries into the matter.[11]"

United States and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia

LOL

coffeepaper.gif
OK fat fuck. Does your OCD defend what Omar said? You’re such a waste of life. Bet you never won a fight in your pathetic life of 64 yrs

Seriously ? You loons still haven't policed the Clinton's
Because Bill got himself a BJ?
Slick Willie did a lot more than that shit. When I was in the military I maintained an Email server for a classified network. If any soldier had sent classified material over an unsecured network they would have been breaking big rocks into little rocks for a long time, but let a Clinton do it and the left is like, ho-hum she didn't know any better. The lowest snot nosed private knows better. You fucktards want us to believe that a women who has been involved with politics for decades and has been through a shit ton of security briefs doesn't know. Police your own shit before you call out anyone else.
Untrue, unintentional shit happens all the time and there is nothing to show she did it for any reason other than to get her job done. Also, she was he SoS, she had the authority to determine classification levels.

The GOP has an extremist who compares the US to Nazi Germany.

Every American Jew who continues to write checks to Democrats and vote Democrats increasingly look like fools given how Democrats appease Omar.

LOL

coffeepaper.gif
OK fat fuck. Does your OCD defend what Omar said? You’re such a waste of life. Bet you never won a fight in your pathetic life of 64 yrs
coffeepaper.gif

LOL

coffeepaper.gif
coffeepaper.gif
OCD on display again. Same emoji posted over and over again.

LOL

coffeepaper.gif
coffeepaper.gif
LOL

Slobbers the forum jester who posts the same thing over and over.

coffeepaper.gif

LOL

coffeepaper.gif
coffeepaper.gif
LOL

Slobbers the forum jester who posts the same thing over and over.

coffeepaper.gif
OCD = you
Get some help, fat fuck

Forum List

Back