Omar forced by her own party to "clarify" her anti-Semitic comments.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The 90 pound Muslim Q-Tip continues to spew her insanity, this time Israel is her target. FYI "clarify" in Demspeak means "OK I'm busted so I'll pretend I didn't mean what I said".

This from a person who was saved from Muslim terrorists in Somalia. She, Tlaib, and Occasional Cortex are loathsome human beings who would cheerfully see their political opponents incarcerated or even murdered. They are dangerous and they bear watching.

The woman is an anti-American Islamist. Given the ability, she would force all infidels to convert to Islam, or else.
What is needed is a "new" Constitutional Amendment. The Amendment would clearly spell out that any public figure or military personnel that swears an oath to support and defend the Constitution, "as written," would immediately lose such post it becomes apparent that they are seeking to undermine said Constitution and its Bill of Rights.
With the so-called Democrat Party always claiming that the Republican Party is a "threat" to our Democracy/Republic and its freedoms, publicly presenting this before Congress and the Senate would show the nation who is really the threat to our nation when they veto it.

The 90 pound Muslim Q-Tip continues to spew her insanity, this time Israel is her target. FYI "clarify" in Demspeak means "OK I'm busted so I'll pretend I didn't mean what I said".

So let me get this straight, after all that she and the Squad have said over the last few years, this has been the only time they have found a reason to demand clarity?

When Trump went off from time to time it was usually to attack someone who attacked him and the entire political spectrum and MSM would go at him relentlessly. I've heard some crazy talk from the so-called "progressives" (what the hell does that even mean anyways?) on a whole array of issues. Not only have they not been silenced, they have been largely embraced.

God help us all.

So let me get this straight, after all that she and the Squad have said over the last few years, this has been the only time they have found a reason to demand clarity?

When Trump went off from time to time it was usually to attack someone who attacked him and the entire political spectrum and MSM would go at him relentlessly. I've heard some crazy talk from the so-called "progressives" (what the hell does that even mean anyways?) on a whole array of issues. Not only have they not been silenced, they have been largely embraced.

God help us all.
good call

Only in the Democrat party can you be this blatantly anti American. Assholes like Omar and the squad don't even try to hide it any more.

To settle the issue, all they need to do is ask Dr. Fauci.

After all, by his own words, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. Anyone who attacks me attacks the truth.............."

So Rep Omar made a rebarbative comment about Israel that she had to walk back after igniting a firestorm.

Quelle surprise…

Don't she know, you must bow before Israel.

It's what happens when a party polices itself. I hope the GOP takes notes.

Not a good job of policing. They should have in the very least censured her

You can condemn the Jewish people for not wanting to be made into a bar of soap or a lampshade, like the islamic extremists are demanding, but you should really try and put yourself into Jewish shoes on this.

Receiving extreme persecution just because of one's faith is something people are going to fight back about.

Maybe I'm not that objective on this, as DNA testing has proven I am 0.5% Ashkenazi Jewish and I would be targeted by antisemites like Omar too.

After all, by his own words, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. Anyone who attacks me attacks the truth.............."
What does this have to do with Fauci, he never said those words.

You can condemn the Jewish people for not wanting to be made into a bar of soap or a lampshade, like the islamic extremists are demanding, but you should really try and put yourself into Jewish shoes on this.

Receiving extreme persecution just because of one's faith is something people are going to fight back about.

Maybe I'm not that objective on this, as DNA testing has proven I am 0.5% Ashkenazi Jewish and I would be targeted by antisemites like Omar too.
What is the difference between anti Semite and anti Muslin, the answer is NOTHING!!

What is the difference between anti Semite and anti Muslin, the answer is NOTHING!!

No one is proposing to transform muslims into lampshades and bars of soap

Wait..............wut?

Saying that you can't use the term anti-Semite if the term should include Muslims, assuming that is true, does not diminish specific Jew hatred.

Now does it.

Like it or not she is one of the prominent faces of the Democratic Party. I never heard of the rep from IL til I read this.

No, and she didn't either.

12 persons equals policing itself to you? That’s fewer than 10%. Come on man. The Democratic Party is perfectly happy with elected Islamist extremists in Congress. Don’t kid yourself

It’s not anti Muslim it’s anti Islamist aka extremists. Penelope is very stupid.

Forum List

Back