After Pleasuring Himself During A Zoom Meeting On The 2020 Election, Jeffrey Toobin Is Back On The Air At CNN

Nothing these people do surprises me any longer. Frankly, their morals are their business but it's the damned arrogance they show in preaching to millions of others that piss me off. The Left whether in Hollywood or media has been sprinting toward the gutter for years. This particular pervert is going to be the butt of jokes for the rest of his life and he knows it. That's sufficient payback as far as I'm concerned.

What a disgusting thing to do........yet such is to be expected from CNN

Hell, it's his. He can do what he wants to do with it. If he knew he was onscreen when it happened, that would be a totally different situation.

Hell, it's his. He can do what he wants to do with it. If he knew he was onscreen when it happened, that would be a totally different situation.
He's one of yours so, the Party is always right

He's one of yours so, the Party is always right
Nope. I didn't have a problem with dumping Anthony Weiner You show me a man that says he has never done that in private, and I'll show you a liar. I'll bet he makes sure every computer in the house is turned off before it happen again.

Nothing these people do surprises me any longer. Frankly, their morals are their business but it's the damned arrogance they show in preaching to millions of others that piss me off. The Left whether in Hollywood or media has been sprinting toward the gutter for years. This particular pervert is going to be the butt of jokes for the rest of his life and he knows it. That's sufficient payback as far as I'm concerned.
True.

All he did was prove to the radical left he is qualified for a higher position of power in their kingdom. Every leftwing leader is some sort of sexual deviant, it’s their prerequisite to moving up to the top.

I wouldn't hire him(if I was in the position to do so)but he was already fired from his job for that behavior. What another business decides to do with him is up to them. Seems like he's a sexual harassment time bomb though. Not something that seems ideal.

I wouldn't hire him(if I was in the position to do so)but he was already fired from his job for that behavior. What another business decides to do with him is up to them. Seems like he's a sexual harassment time bomb though. Not something that seems ideal.

He also seems like a half-assed lawyer.
But I'm no legal expert. Just watching from a distance.

Forum List

Back