Olympus has fallen

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
The more astute saw this coming....we can thank all the fools who voted for biden just because they had an irrational hatred of King Trump.

And the worst part is that the biden regime remains in power and working daily to the best of their ability to destroy America or what is left of it.

America's decline as a superpower, and what that means for Israel -​

It is sort of cool you can admit you want Trump to be your king.

Not many people are that open about it.

Well done.
people are saying that trump only needs to be a dictator for 1 day. that is all that it will take for the survivors in congress to declare him king.

people are saying that trump only needs to be a dictator for 1 day. that is all that it will take for the survivors in congress to declare him king.

In the first Avengers movie, Loki said this...Is this not your natural state? It’s the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life’s joy in a mad scramble for power. For identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel.

So many people seem hell bent on proving him correct

In the first Avengers movie, Loki said this...Is this not your natural state? It’s the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life’s joy in a mad scramble for power. For identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel.

the lesson of 1 samual 8:6 is identical to that of aesop's "frog king."

on this entire issue of "royalty" i stand proudly with crassus and brutus, knives drawn as the ides of march approach.

washington was having none of that and neither do i.

"gondor has no king. gondor needs no king. " boromir son of denethor

So you ridicule the op for being sarcastic, but reply to the psycho leftist who claims that congress is going to make Trump king as if he had a valid point? Some conservative christian really must have fucked you over good in your past, I'd like to shake his hand, no one would have deserved it more than you.

You understand it was just a movie, right? Those guys are just actors. They don't really have superpowers.

No matter what USA's decline means the Jews will milk the last drop out of Americow.
And the swamp and media will cheerlead it.

You understand it was just a movie, right? Those guys are just actors. They don't really have superpowers.

Yes, I do understand that.

But I also look around and see much of the world embracing authoritarian leaders.

So you ridicule the op for being sarcastic, but reply to the psycho leftist who claims that congress is going to make Trump king as if he had a valid point? Some conservative christian really must have fucked you over good in your past, I'd like to shake his hand, no one would have deserved it more than you.

None of you people would try to stop them if they did.

Also, I did not ridicule the OP, I gave him props for being honest.

Yes, I do understand that.

But I also look around and see much of the world embracing authoritarian leaders.

Does that include the left on this board? You never seem to point any fingers in their direction. Care to explain?

Forum List

Back