Ole Miss #10 in preseason poll...

With former Saskatchewan Roughrider 2007 Grey Cup winning head coach and 1989 Grey Cup winning QB now Offensive Coordinator Kent Austin! WOOT!

Last edited:
Ole Miss?? Really?? Guess that means an even shittier year for my Hogs.

MY HOGS!

Kidding, glad to see another Razorback fan.

But seriously, Crimson, people who think these half-wits will be undefeated have lost their minds. Ole Miss is a fucking joke. Houston Nutt is a fucking joke. He always chokes when it's important. It's nice that he's using the talent Orgeron brought to the team, because in two years when that talent is gone, Nutt will just recruit 10 running backs and ruin the team. If I remember correctly, he took Arkansas to a big bowl victory his first year here, and then lead us to 10 years of mediocre performance.

Besides, if they are undefeated in the West, they will be undefeated in the season. Their east games consist of Tennessee, Vanderbilt, and South Carolina. Not exactly a challenging year. The Hogs have Florida and Georgia on their schedule.

I see Ole Miss losing to Bama, LSU, and probably the Hogs.

Last edited:
Ole Miss?? Really?? Guess that means an even shittier year for my Hogs.

MY HOGS!

Kidding, glad to see another Razorback fan.

But seriously, Crimson, people who think these half-wits will be undefeated have lost their minds. Ole Miss is a fucking joke. Houston Nutt is a fucking joke. He always chokes when it's important. It's nice that he's using the talent Orgeron brought to the team, because in two years when that talent is gone, Nutt will just recruit 10 running backs and ruin the team. If I remember correctly, he took Arkansas to a big bowl victory his first year here, and then lead us to 10 years of mediocre performance.

Besides, if they are undefeated in the West, they will be undefeated in the season. Their east games consist of Tennessee, Vanderbilt, and South Carolina. Not exactly a challenging year. The Hogs have Florida and Georgia on their schedule.

I see Ole Miss losing to Bama, LSU, and probably the Hogs.

Proud Arkansas alum in Yankee exile. Wooooo pig soooieee!

You're spot on about Nutt. Glad we got rid of that waste. Give Ole Miss 2 years, they'll be begging him to leave too.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
Proud Arkansas alum in Yankee exile. Wooooo pig soooieee!

You have my sympathy.

You're spot on about Nutt. Glad we got rid of that waste. Give Ole Miss 2 years, they'll be begging him to leave too.

Last year, I ended up sitting in the Ole Miss section at the Hogs-Rebs showdown. My dad bought the tickets, and he's a fucking traitor douchebag Rebel fan. I had to listen to all the Houston Nutt cock sucking going on over there. Then that worthless fat shit led his band of retards onto the field during the middle of our TRADITIONAL runout to avoid getting booed. To make matters worse, during half-time, he led his team onto the field during the middle of our TRADITIONAL half-time spelling of GO HOGS. It was tactless. He's a spineless piece of shit. Then, we were robbed of the game by shitty refs. The fans around me starting chanting "HOUSTON NUTT!" and I turned to all of them and said, "You can keep the fat fucker."

Last year, I ended up sitting in the Ole Miss section at the Hogs-Rebs showdown. My dad bought the tickets, and he's a fucking traitor douchebag Rebel fan. I had to listen to all the Houston Nutt cock sucking going on over there. [\QUOTE]

Oh wow, almost not worth going. Almost. Then again, to see them Hogs....

I'm stuck up here in Penn fucking State country. JoePa can kiss my ass. But at least he's better than Nutt.

Where can I get the schedule? We get no SEC coverage up here.

Last year, I ended up sitting in the Ole Miss section at the Hogs-Rebs showdown. My dad bought the tickets, and he's a fucking traitor douchebag Rebel fan. I had to listen to all the Houston Nutt cock sucking going on over there. [\QUOTE]

Oh wow, almost not worth going. Almost. Then again, to see them Hogs....

I'm stuck up here in Penn fucking State country. JoePa can kiss my ass. But at least he's better than Nutt.

Where can I get the schedule? We get no SEC coverage up here.

Football - Schedule - University of Arkansas Athletics

The Texas A&M game is at the new Cowboys stadium.

In other news, I think the Hogs are going to destroy the Rebels this year. Ryan Mallet is a beast. I watched their scrimmage game. Holy fuck that dude can throw a football. I feel sorry for DJ Williams. He said he has to take off his gloves several times during practice to make sure he doesn't have any broken fingers from catching Mallet's passes. Those two are going to be a force to be reckoned with.

With former Saskatchewan Roughrider 2007 Grey Cup winning head coach and 1989 Grey Cup winning QB now Offensive Coordinator Kent Austin! WOOT!

Hopefully someone alerted him to the fact that the wide receivers can't have a running start and that there is no need to punt every third down.

Hopefully someone alerted him to the fact that the wide receivers can't have a running start and that there is no need to punt every third down.

It wouldn't matter. Apparently no one ever told Houston Nutt that you're not supposed to run it up the middle on the first 3 downs and then try some stupid fucking trick play on the fourth.

Forum List

Back