Old Republican people

Segregation was mostly a Democrat thing. Look it up, junior.

Segregation was mostly a Democrat conservative thing. Look it up, junior.

Edited for historical accuracy.
Changing comments is in poor form. It's also stupid since my comment was historically accurate. You might not like it but that's tough shit, you can't change history. And no, not all conservatives supported segregation, you're a liar.
What color are the segregationist state today?
Huh?
Red or blue?
People aren't red or blue and segregation was done away with long ago. What are you even babbling about?

Bizarre take there. However the Republican Party is now being known as the 'Party of greedy angry fat white dudes.' They need to shed that image if they wanna ever win the White House back. Voters just don't get excited about greedy angry white dudes sitting around whining about everything.

Fuck old Republican people! They were bullies! They separated people into groups when they were in school. Blacks and nerds. I'm glad my generation is more evolved!

so much more "evolved" only care about yourselves and learned vulgarity on top of it

now that's something to be beating your chest like an ape

Fuck old Republican people! They were bullies! They separated people into groups when they were in school. Blacks and nerds. I'm glad my generation is more evolved!
What age do you consider old?

I might qualify as an old Republican.

In my high school we had hippies, greasers, jocks, geeks, and nerds. There were a few black guys, but they were imported from New York City.

Not kidding. My town had no black people, and was as racist a town as any in the Deep South. We actually had to import some black kids from NYC to integrate our school. We looked at them like you would an exotic bird. Since they were so unusual to us, everything they did was cool. They were very popular.

The parents weren't happy about it, though.

We had a special house for them to live in. The ABC house. All Black Community. It was painted bright pink. I mean bright. The damn thing was so bright pink it could be seen from space.

How fucked up is that?

What age do you consider old?

I might qualify as an old Republican.

A Public School reject. So i wouldn't invest too much time on dialogue with that one. They don't know history. The Republican Party was doing Civil Rights while the Democrats were still hanging African Americans from trees. But most brats in Public Schools don't know that. The indoctrination of ignorance started when Communists/Progressives hijacked the Public School System. It's just an ugly mess now.

So, where's the young pinhead who started this thread? Is he afraid of all us old guys?:dunno:

Unfortunately, this is pretty much the standard for the ME generation of today

and then they have the NERVE to call old Republicans. the bullies

Segregation exists only within a socially conservative worldview. Civil rights are inherintly within a socially liberal worldview.
Regardless of party, it was the conservatives who resisted as well as resented the civil rights movement.

Segregation exists only within a socially conservative worldview. Civil rights are inherintly within a socially liberal worldview.
Regardless of party, it was the conservatives who resisted as well as resented the civil rights movement.

That is utter nonsense.

That is utter nonsense.

1. Social conservatism is a group of political ideologies centred around preserving traditional beliefs, attitudes and philosophy, in the face of socialprogressivism.
  1. Social liberalism is a political ideology that seeks to find a balance between individual liberty and social justice.
Which is more likely to advocate for social change such as civil rights? How is that ideological difference apparent in today's civil rights issues?

That is utter nonsense.

1. Social conservatism is a group of political ideologies centred around preserving traditional beliefs, attitudes and philosophy, in the face of socialprogressivism.
  1. Social liberalism is a political ideology that seeks to find a balance between individual liberty and social justice.
Which is more likely to advocate for social change such as civil rights? How is that ideological difference apparent in today's civil rights issues?

American conservative principles are based in the Age of Enlightenment beliefs of the FOunding Fathers.

Individual rights and freedoms were obviously a big part of that. NOt group rights, individual rights and freedoms.

Social justice lumps people into groups and grants special protections and rights based on past disadvantages.

This divides and segregates them.

As I said, utter nonsense.

Forum List

Back