Oklahoma voters kick out local official tied to white nationalist groups

Its rare to report good news from Oklahoma but this is great.
It seems that the good people turned up and kicked his white supremacist arse down the road.

Its pretty much a rule of thumb over here that any area with white supremacists is a shithole. They are bad for house prices and businesses will not open there.

Maybe these people just wanted a better image for their town ?
Meanwhile dems nominate a man for president with ties to white nationalist

Being white is bad?

Only in lib la la land
Are you intentionally dense? Thats the only way you could come to that conclusion.
As XP said - do you support either white supremacist's or white nationalists?

No.

You didn’t really answer the question. Do you support white supremacists?
I did answer assuming you will never admit to supporting white replacement

I do not support white supremacy, but I suspect you will not deny being a white-replacement lib

Are you intentionally dense? Thats the only way you could come to that conclusion.
As XP said - do you support either white supremacist's or white nationalists?
I do support white nationalism as I define the term

Because being white is not bad or something to be ashamed of as so many libs believe

…I suspect you will not deny being a white-replacement lib
Maybe I’m unclear on what you mean by that. Can you explain what a white-replacement lib is?

I do not support white supremacy…
That’s great. We finally agree on something. White supremacists are pieces of shit and neither of us support them. I’m glad we finally came to some common ground.

Maybe I’m unclear on what you mean by that. Can you explain what a white-replacement lib is?
Flooding the country with brown and black migrants for the goal ending the white majorty

Disparaging white accomplishments and claiming that whites achieved their wealth on the back of black people

Using reverse discrimination as a way to level the playing field

Guilt-ridden white libs are on a path of self descruction

Flooding the country with brown and black migrants for the goal ending the white majorty
Not my goal.

Disparaging white accomplishments and claiming that whites achieved their wealth on the back of black people
Have I ever said any of that? I’m sure it has happened but seems like a broad brush to paint everyone that way.
I’m on the fence with that one. I can see the argument for both sides.

I do support white nationalism as I define the term

Because being white is not bad or something to be ashamed of as so many libs believe

Were you homeschooled? Its putting the two words together and what they mean together that is bad.
Actually I am sure you know that. I am sure you have some interesting tattoos.

Some are, certainly not all.

Some white conservatives support white supremacists. I’m glad you’re not one of those.
And some guilt-ridden white libs hate themselves for being white but arent willing to give up their place in line for a black person

There are some glaring inconsistencies in the lefty line of attack

Its rare to report good news from Oklahoma but this is great.
It seems that the good people turned up and kicked his white supremacist arse down the road.

Its pretty much a rule of thumb over here that any area with white supremacists is a shithole. They are bad for house prices and businesses will not open there.

Maybe these people just wanted a better image for their town ?
you just upset Rupert didn't choose you.

Guilt-ridden white libs are on a path of self descruction
Yeah... you're not a white racist! You just want a nation where only whites have the legal authority to be the dominant demographic..... :laugh: :itsok:

Yeah... you're not a white racist! You just want a nation where only whites have the legal authority to be the dominant demographic..... :laugh: :itsok:
No, I want a country that continues the white values that made us great in the first place

Skin color does not matter

But values do

Forum List

Back