Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning ALL Abortions - No Rape Exceptions - 10 years in Prison for Performing one

I've asked these anti-abortion people to name one person that's been murdered by a woman having an abortion. The can't because of fetus isn't a person yet and they don't have names. If you don't have a body and you don't have a name to attach to that body you cannot have a murder.
A human custom of naming, and when they do so, has no bearing on personhood. That's why people can be convicted of murder even when the identity of the victim is unknown. In those cases, we call the victims "Jane Doe", or "John Doe". Try harder...

I didn't know it either. I thought it was illegal in all states so I was shocked when another poster pointed that out to me. I forget what the discussion was about now. In any case I'm sure it's not practiced very much...... at least I hope it's not.
What's the matter, Ray? Are all of your female cousins really ugly? :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
But abortion existed when the nation was founded and was not considered murder.

Even if a right to abortion is not included in the const., there is no right for fetus to demand it be carried to either birth or spontaneous abortion or stillbirth.

So any decision for or against women having a right to decide comes down to each person deciding what right is more important. Not all women have food or income security. Women are systemically raped in America. Girls are too. So since people who would deny women a right to abortion are not willing to pay taxes or give up their personal freedom to state police to remedy that, I would prefer to just leave decisions up to individual women. And no, I don't want to pay more taxes or give up freedom.

Will you PLEASE stop doing that?

My wife had 2. There is a physical toll. It messes up your joints. It can bring on diabetes. it can bring on other physical issues. Our first caused a hernia that had to be operated on. our second made a tiny cyst grow to the point of requiring a hysterectomy. And there is an emotional toll of carrying for 9 months. And to force a woman to go through that for a child that is not wanted is cruel.
Would you like me to call a waaaaambulance for you?

A human custom of naming, and when they do so, has no bearing on personhood. That's why people can be convicted of murder even when the identity of the victim is unknown. In those cases, we call the victims "Jane Doe", or "John Doe". Try harder...
Correct according to the US code 8 " born-alive infants were added in 2002, but they have to be viable no matter what stage of development they are born in. The birth date confirms that you are a person and have the right to legal protection under us law. Fetuses do not qualify as a person.

But abortion existed when the nation was founded and was not considered murder.

Even if a right to abortion is not included in the const., there is no right for fetus to demand it be carried to either birth or spontaneous abortion or stillbirth.

So any decision for or against women having a right to decide comes down to each person deciding what right is more important. Not all women have food or income security. Women are systemically raped in America. Girls are too. So since people who would deny women a right to abortion are not willing to pay taxes or give up their personal freedom to state police to remedy that, I would prefer to just leave decisions up to individual women. And no, I don't want to pay more taxes or give up freedom.
They don't even know what's coming, the lawsuits are going to break every state that passes these stupid abortion laws. And there aren't enough people to adopt all the children that exist now, wait till that number increases 10 fold. Caring for all those children will bankrupt the states.

Buy a PDR or look it up online. That ship has sailed. There is a drug commercial going in the background right now. It is the world in which we live. So now you want girls or women to wait and talk to a doctor before getting the "morning after" pill. It is rare for me to make an appointment and get it the same day? Average for me is 3 days plus, and that is in a small town/city private clinic, that I have a long personal relationship with, even singing in the choir with the principal MD. Some appointments take people 2-3 weeks or more, pretty much negating the whole "morning after" idea. In a big city, that dog won't hunt.
You get the morning after pill in advance of having unprotected sex. My God, do you have a keeper because no one as stupid as you should be allowed out in public unsupervised!

It can be resolved in the law but not in some individual's minds.

to write such a law you would have to provide evidence one way or another. As I said earlier, you could drag in 50 scientists or 50 doctors to court, and they will not have a unanimous opinion either way.

They don't even know what's coming, the lawsuits are going to break every state that passes these stupid abortion laws. And there aren't enough people to adopt all the children that exist now, wait till that number increases 10 fold. Caring for all those children will bankrupt the states.
How do you sue someone for doing something perfectly legal?

Dumbass!

You get the morning after pill in advance of having unprotected sex. My God, do you have a keeper because no one as stupid as you should be allowed out in public unsupervised!
Jeez! I can see this abortion and birth control thing is really your favored thing for some reason. Not mine. Let me know when you screw up and get knocked up, old man.

Forum List

Back