Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning ALL Abortions - No Rape Exceptions - 10 years in Prison for Performing one

Correct according to the US code 8 " born-alive infants were added in 2002, but they have to be viable no matter what stage of development they are born in. The birth date confirms that you are a person and have the right to legal protection under us law. Fetuses do not qualify as a person.
They are all viable until an outside force acts upon them, or a medical calamity takes place. Artificially circumventing viability shows premeditation.

They don't even know what's coming, the lawsuits are going to break every state that passes these stupid abortion laws. And there aren't enough people to adopt all the children that exist now, wait till that number increases 10 fold. Caring for all those children will bankrupt the states.

Years ago my cousin and her husband tried to adopt a white child because she couldn't have any of her own. She's a CPA, her husband had a great job at a factory, and they lived in an upper- middle-class neighborhood. After about five years with no results, they couldn't wait any longer and had to adopt a child from Guatemala.

Years ago my cousin and her husband tried to adopt a white child because she couldn't have any of her own. She's a CPA, her husband had a great job at a factory, and they lived in an upper- middle-class neighborhood. After about five years with no results, they couldn't wait any longer and had to adopt a child from Guatemala.
That child was white, so what is your point?

Why are you off topic, dipshit?
Not off topic. Topic is abortion and the new law in OK. Always interesting when old men voice their support, knowing they won't even have to make a decision themselves, so they support blanket laws to regulate young women and girls in another state that might.

Whenever I hear that clap trap, it always seems to treat bearing a child like buying a chair, don't like it, return it. Pregnancy brings a physical and emotional toll on a woman. Not to mention being reminded of the rape every single day for none months.
Have you ever been raped and carried the child to term? Did you keep the child or give it up for adoption?

If not, why should your opinion matter?

Not off topic. Topic is abortion and the new law in OK. Always interesting when old men voice their support, knowing they won't even have to make a decision themselves, so they support blanket laws to regulate young women and girls in another state that might.
Welcome to civilized society, where the group regulates amongst themselves; even those who are incapable of regulating themselves...

I have two daughters and one granddaughter that this could apply to if they lived in OK. If the law in my state were to change to the exact same thing, I would still oppose abortion.

to write such a law you would have to provide evidence one way or another. As I said earlier, you could drag in 50 scientists or 50 doctors to court, and they will not have a unanimous opinion either way.
Science is exact US government definition of a person us code 8 was exact. In 2002 individuals started to sabotage that standard. We have to get the emotions and the nonsense out of it again.

Republicans tried to amend how the US government and the Constitution defines a person in 2002, the best they could do was include a " born-alive infant " in that US Cold law. Which means it extended the definition of person those legally protected by laws of the United States to infants that are born at any stage that are viable. The temperature incorporate fetuses in there, they did not meet the criteria for a person. I remember on here a person saying that a man who murdered a pregnant woman was charged with a double murder if that is the case. He can get a mistrial declared because a fetus is property not a person. Sorry about that, but actions have consequences. And all these abortion laws are going down.
US Cold law? WTF does that mean?

Welcome to civilized society, where the group regulates amongst themselves; even those who are incapable of regulating themselves...
I wish those old men would simply mind their own business and get themselves regulated under control.

RocratsScience is exact US government definition of a person us code 8 was exact. In 2002 individuals started to sabotage that standard. We have to get the emotions and the nonsense out of it again.
The "US" government also at one time considered "Negros" 3/5s human. Are you really going to let a bunch of elected, by the most gullible, Beurocrats shape your understanding of life itself?

"Old"? "Men" ? Catch up old boy. This is the age of equality. So sex, and age discrimination is no longer fashionable. It's all about "everyone" being equal now. Careful what you wish for.

Thank GOD no human beings are involved in either case. A fetus is only a potential human being, and rapists are animals and they should be treated as such. The guy you were just talking to sounds like a rapist. Only a rapist would try to make himself out as the victim.
only one in ten rape caes are reported

about 1 i 5 are convicted....

that's 2%....

That child was white, so what is your point?

My point is there is no shortage of US parents to adopt American children, at least not at a very young age. Trying to get a 10 year old adopted, that's a different subject all together since most parents want to raise a child from an infant if they can. My cousin got her daughter when she was 4 years old.

NO!

Guns and fentanyl enable suicide and murder. As a Jew I believe that Human Soul is G-d's Creation. Human Life has paramount value.
Few people commit suicide with fentanyl. How can you have a username as "Relative Ethics' if you are a Jew?

I fully support anyone stupid enough to make a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

My point is there is no shortage of US parents to adopt American children, at least not at a very young age. Trying to get a 10 year old adopted, that's a different subject all together since most parents want to raise a child from an infant if they can. My cousin got her daughter when she was 4 years old.
Ray, I just think you are being a little racist because you specifically mentioned a "white" baby.

You should see the funny looks I get from some people when I go out with my grandsons. The older one is 16 and about as white in skin color as the day is long and looks like me. The younger one is 13 and looks almost exactly like his father, with dark brown skin and bears no resemblance to anyone else in the family. Both are mixed race, with black, white and Hispanic traits, yet you would swear they were unrelated.

Forum List

Back