Oklahoma City, Mena, Clintons & 9/11 Exposed by Black Ops Contractor Cody Snodgres.

I sure hope THIS time you FINALLY take my advise and put these shills from langley on ignore like candyass and especially soupnazi. By not taking my advise, last time they won,you let them get to you with their lies,propaganda and insults by asking the mods to close your 9/11 thread.

You gave them what they wanted.By letting them get to you as you did and asking them to close the thread,they got what they wanted,to have you stop posting truthful facts on 9/11.

had you been wise and put them on ignore as I advised you years ago,then they never would have got to you as they did,the nazi shill scares me,he is evil hence why he chose the user name. If he ever saw you in a dark alley and knew it was you angelo,it’s obvious he would get a silencer and shoot you. This guy is so psychotic and desperate for attention he replies to my posts all these years later in the first person.the dude is ready for the rubber room obviously. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

I mean I’m sure you are the same as me that you know when someone puts YOU on ignore and it’s obvious they did that,then you stop addressing them in the first person right?:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
He never posted truthful facts and neither have you

He shut down the thread out of absolute humiliation

He was proven wrong and stupid like you

And.... you just changed the topic. Abandoning your 911 nonsense for a Roger Stone conspiracy.

If even you treat your 911 conspiracies like useless garbage to be tossed on the rhetorical midden heap, surely you'll understand why we do the same.
Another typical disinformation agent tactic- accusing the other person of 'deflecting' or 'changing the subject' to avoid the argument.
Save it for Sunday school Skippy....been there, done that.
That is precisely what you did.

There are no disinformation agents and you know this

It is simply your standard response when outclassed

Or....someone who has looked into the conspiracy and has a solid understanding of just how silly it is.
Every newsboard has some skylars and candycorns.
It's how they keep the FBI and others off their asses.

If I was the site owner and allowed these 9/11 threads to go mainstream-- promoting distrust of the government I could be the next Roger Stone with a 5am wake up call.
what you mean is every headboard has people smarter than you.

The fbi does not care about you

Or....someone who has looked into the conspiracy and has a solid understanding of just how silly it is.
Every newsboard has some skylars and candycorns.
It's how they keep the FBI and others off their asses.

If I was the site owner and allowed these 9/11 threads to go mainstream-- promoting distrust of the government I could be the next Roger Stone with a 5am wake up call.
what you mean is every headboard has people smarter than you.

The fbi does not care about you

As I said, their biggest battle isn't with the FBI.

Its with relevance.

I sure hope THIS time you FINALLY take my advise and put these shills from langley on ignore like candyass and especially soupnazi. By not taking my advise, last time they won,you let them get to you with their lies,propaganda and insults by asking the mods to close your 9/11 thread.
I like to pretend I'm speaking with Stzrok and Page.
It's exciting.
yeah thats all fine and everything as long as you dont let them get to you,you let them do that last time,so they won achieving the results they wanted.

mail2.gif

Anyone who doubts the whole Mena thing should read the book 'Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA' by Terry Reed. Keep in mind, Terry Reed was a Democrat. He also had numerous attempts on his life after coming out with the whole thing. And he wasn't the only one, it was also investigated and written about by some left-leaning journalists back in the day.

Anyone who doubts the whole Mena thing should read the book 'Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA' by Terry Reed. Keep in mind, Terry Reed was a Democrat. He also had numerous attempts on his life after coming out with the whole thing. And he wasn't the only one, it was also investigated and written about by some left-leaning journalists back in the day.
It puts a lot of clarity on the 92 election- Ross Perot was becoming the most popular candidate so the establishment ganged up on him to assure he had no shot at winning, giving us a choice between Poppy or Slick Willy, his puppet.

Forum List

Back