Oklahoma City, Mena, Clintons & 9/11 Exposed by Black Ops Contractor Cody Snodgres.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
CIA Whistleblower Cody Snodgres refused to blow up the Murrah Bldg in OKC.
In 1994 he was offered 1,000,000 USD by the CIA to bomb the Alfred P. Murrah Building in Oklahoma City. He turned it down and went from being an asset to a liability, and the agency then tried to kill him on several occasions.

Cody Snogres, a CIA whistleblower who refused to blow up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995, gives his testimony on what really happened.
Oklahoma City, Mena, Clintons & 9/11 Exposed by Black Ops Contractor Cody Snodgres - Peoples Patriot Network
777.jpg

“DISCLAIMER: I CANT CONFIRM OR DENY ANY OF THIS AS FACTS....”

Yeah, no shit. :lol:

The CIA needs to vet its bombers better.

I do like how in the OP this loser says he was offered $1M to blow up a building...then in the still photo from the You Tube vid...he has his face darkened to protect his identity. Uhhhhh, I think the CIA knows your face...especially since he supposedly worked for them.

Another shit thread from the OP

Oh...you again.
Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

I do like how in the OP this loser says he was offered $1M to blow up a building...then in the still photo from the You Tube vid...he has his face darkened to protect his identity. Uhhhhh, I think the CIA knows your face...especially since he supposedly worked for them.

Yeah, ask Terry Reed and Chip Tatum about what happens to agents when they have outlived their usefulness. You don't have a fucking clue about much and about this you know zilch.

Oh...you again.
Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

did you see my previous post to him?:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

Yeah, ask Terry Reed and Chip Tatum about what happens to agents when they have outlived their usefulness. You don't have a fucking clue about much and about this you know zilch.

guys i put agent candyASS on ignore YEARS ago,i suggest you do the same.

Forum List

Back